Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay Episode 1 Stats done!

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Finally finished getting pretty decent drop stats for all the forums in Episode 1. It’s just a shame that no one would ever bother to grind them… I mainly started on it since I had a level 1 Re-re and he could help by getting the 1 Luck drop numbers for me, and I had some hope for other crazy file drops after finding RectumScan in Denture Chat…

Well, I’m going to take a break to grind HoFF for those last few levels and some Pink Floyds to keep the same one hit pace for as long as possible in Episode 2 forums and to just break it up a little bit. Maybe one day I’ll even get that Collaborator e-peen.

http://forumwarz.com/spoilers/wiki/_Moar_Files_By_Forum

Dunatis edited this message on 03/06/2009 3:31PM

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Where (as in link) did you put this information?

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

I suppose I should add that… OOPSY DOODLES!!!

Put it in the first post now and while it’s not by % that’s because I don’t have the equations for every file, only CZ has that. This gives only ranges and how I’ve noticed Luck to affect the files.

I suppose I should mention what I’ve noticed as well.

Don’t worry too much about luck unless you know how it will affect the file, very common stuff becomes more rare with high Luck like Pink Floyd in HoFF, of course if you are just trying to grind for an individual file it may be a good idea to test before worrying about spending 16 points on Luck when you can just get some from whatever item you have equipped, usually the good files are dropped more with higher Luck but this isn’t 100%. I intend on trying for what I consider the best files for my 6 guys (one of each clbum) so I may focus on those forums a little bit and hopefully get them done.

If someone told me that clbum affected the drops of some files, I would not be that surprised since I got some rather odd outliers here and there (one of the reasons I did it with 6 guys at once) but that could still just be an anomaly anyways. I did fudge the exact numbers for the averages a little bit if there was one number in there which happened to be double everything else and broke up the pattern but in general it should still be accurate enough for anyone’s purposes.

Dear God and/or Atheismo I hope that noone changes these equations or starts adding/removing files to these forums… That would suck more than a little.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!