Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Religion Replacing "Awesome" with "Jesus"; your guide to creating a pseudo cult religion.

-MLF-

Avatar: 83146 Sun Jan 18 18:56:12 -0500 2009

Level 60 Hacker

“Cracking Addict”

Day after day, week after week, I am constantly berated by religious groups. Judaism, Islam, Catholicism, half of the cult religions which I have created, etc… And I still find the fact that one may be sexually abused by a clergyman yet one may not replace the word “awesome” with “Jesus”.

The word “awesome” is often in misuse these days. As are the teachings of Jesus Christ, the man who inspired ignorant white people to burn crosses and dress up in bed sheets. Essentially, what one must do is merely use the name of Jesus in place of where one would normally say “awesome”. Whilst it may be extremely offensive to some it may be one of the greatest anti-secularist ideas ever.

Think of this:

M: Hey man!

Your child: Hey!

M: How was your weekend man, mine was Jesus.

Your child: What the **** is that supposed to mean?

Notice how beautifully awkward the situation is. As your child wonders as to what it is that I am saying I am teaching them deep religious values.

Jesus may mean of variety of things such as:

1: It was awesome

2: I walked on water

3: I got high on ecstasy and then continued to break into a mausoleum and started yelling at the coffins.

The third is, needless to say, overtly rare.

oosan

Level 4 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

iawtp

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

MeatLoafFan Posted:

3: I got high on ecstasy and then continued to break into a mausoleum and started yelling at the coffins.

The third is, needless to say, overtly rare.

probably because you’d never want to do that. it might be more entertaining to, say, go on irc and have it turn into a text adventure

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!