Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Rant I invented emo

Baron Von Du-
ckerton IV

Avatar: 149148 Mon Mar 02 22:46:59 -0500 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

“Lopsided McHaircut”

Recommencer Posted:

I’d buy your soul. I’m sure you all ready are cursed, no?

Maybe. there is this tattoo that perfectly expresses my ennui I’d like to buy.

And I’m definitely cursed. I can;t imagine what else would make my life so miserable… I can find no solace either in my empty home, or in the mockery of learning they call school. I mean, there is this one guy at the internet cafe who’s kinda cool, but he never stops smiling. Guh.Log in to see images!

Only my Avatar can fully sum my full existence of life. But alas, my lack of artistic talent makes me awake , weeping.

It belongs instead to geeksnextcomic.com/

Recommencer

Avatar: 135255 Tue Mar 24 17:02:05 -0400 2009

[Throne of Blood]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Baron Von Duckerton IV Posted:

Maybe. there is this tattoo that perfectly expresses my ennui I’d like to buy.

And I’m definitely cursed. I can;t imagine what else would make my life so miserable… I can find no solace either in my empty home, or in the mockery of learning they call school. I mean, there is this one guy at the internet cafe who’s kinda cool, but he never stops smiling. Guh.Log in to see images!

I just got some Jean-Paul Sartre quotes put on my back. I can’t see them, but hopefully the person who finally decides to stab me in the back will. I’ll show them to you sometime.

Smiling is a sign that you’re brain is underdeveloped. I’d be careful.

Baron Von Du-
ckerton IV

Level 28 Emo Kid

“Lopsided McHaircut”

I already know *that*. The guys kinda a… I dunno… he;s Nice. Capital ‘N’. Which means he must be an idiot. But bought me a latte once and helped fix my computer, so I can tolerate him.

Only my Avatar can fully sum my full existence of life. But alas, my lack of artistic talent makes me awake , weeping.

Recommencer

[Throne of Blood]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

I already know *that*. The guys kinda a… I dunno… he;s Nice. Capital ‘N’. Which means he must be an idiot. But bought me a latte once and helped fix my computer, so I can tolerate him.

Tolerate, good word. Use him for all he’s worth.

muktuk

Avatar: 56133 Mon Mar 09 00:04:26 -0400 2009

[Island of Avalon]

Level 9 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

Recommencer Posted:

Tolerate, good word. Use him for all he’s worth.

Speaking of tolerating people, there is this one guy that I went to school with, and one night I sort of helped him after he ran his car into a tree. He’s one of those people who is not a “re re” but you know, kinda is. Now he is stalking me on clbummates/facebook/myspace. It’s creepy and weird and I don’t understand why I like it.

Recommencer

[Throne of Blood]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

muktuk Posted:

Speaking of tolerating people, there is this one guy that I went to school with, and one night I sort of helped him after he ran his car into a tree. He’s one of those people who is not a “re re” but you know, kinda is. Now he is stalking me on clbummates/facebook/myspace. It’s creepy and weird and I don’t understand why I like it.

Those kind of people are best kept as thralls. You should find ways to make him do your bidding. Srsly.

Baron Von Du-
ckerton IV

Level 28 Emo Kid

“Lopsided McHaircut”

Ew. Okay, staying friends with someone bc they buy you coffee and fix your computer is one thing, but a re-re stalker? Creepy. Log in to see images!

Recommencer

[Throne of Blood]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Ew. Okay, staying friends with someone bc they buy you coffee and fix your computer is one thing, but a re-re stalker? Creepy. Log in to see images!

Seriously, make him your slave. If anyone says anything, just say he was stalking YOU.

muktuk

[Island of Avalon]

Level 9 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

recommencer, srsly we need to talk about the blonde girl with the pig in your sig. Tell me about her…

Recommencer

[Throne of Blood]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

muktuk Posted:

recommencer, srsly we need to talk about the blonde girl with the pig in your sig. Tell me about her…

Okay, I’ll prompt in order to get a reply with your new avatar.

Her name is Siobhan. She lives inside of a emptied out television set with her sister.

No more until your devotion is proven, my love…

muktuk

[Island of Avalon]

Level 9 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

Recommencer Posted:

No more until your devotion is proven, my love…

I’m not sure how to show my love and devotion because I don’t know you that well yet, but i hope you like the the picture of the bumerfly that landed on one of my projects.

That’s very smart of you to keep Siobhan and her sister inside and protected. I let my little blonde girl get away from me, she grew up, and I grew up too. That’s the way life is though. But talking to you has given me hope that there is the possibility of restarting and trying again, maybe I will avoid the mistakes that cost me so dearly the last time.

Recommencer

[Throne of Blood]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

muktuk Posted:

I’m not sure how to show my love and devotion because I don’t know you that well yet, but i hope you like the the picture of the bumerfly that landed on one of my projects.

That’s very smart of you to keep Siobhan and her sister inside and protected. I let my little blonde girl get away from me, she grew up, and I grew up too. That’s the way life is though. But talking to you has given me hope that there is the possibility of restarting and trying again, maybe I will avoid the mistakes that cost me so dearly the last time.

My heart calls to you, my dear. I did not put the sisters in the box, I just visit them and make sure they’re fed. They like the box, they’re safe there and they know it. So often, we forget where safety is and fly to danger.

You may be inspired, but bumure yourself, you are admired. Look at your icon, my love, he lies upon refuse and decay and from it, grows more beautiful. That is growth. So, don’t discredit the decayed, it serves purpose.

I’ll be dreaming for you.

Recommencer edited this message on 03/09/2009 12:56AM

muktuk

[Island of Avalon]

Level 9 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

Recommencer Posted:

So often, we forget where safety is and fly to danger.

And so often we fly from danger to perceived safety. A warm smile, a rebumuring pat on the shoulders, a mask of authority and respectability…

Recommencer

[Throne of Blood]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

muktuk Posted:

And so often we fly from danger to perceived safety. A warm smile, a rebumuring pat on the shoulders, a mask of authority and respectability…

...a trusting and warm face, secretly putting meth into your joints and stealing your meds…

Recommencer

[Throne of Blood]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Restocking the shelves bump.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!