Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Rant I invented emo

muktuk

Avatar: 56133 Mon Mar 09 00:04:26 -0400 2009

[Island of Avalon]

Level 9 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

I had inappropriate thoughts about little girls and cried alot. Then I wrote stellar poetry and prose. ACTIVATE EMO POWERS!!!!

Is all our life then but a dream

Seen faintly in the golden gleam

Athwart Time’s dark resistless stream?

Bowed to the earth with bitter woe

Or laughing at some raree-show

We flutter idly to and fro.

Man’s little Day in haste we spend

And from its merry noontime send

No glance to meet the silent end.

Recommencer

Avatar: 135255 Tue Mar 24 17:02:05 -0400 2009

[Throne of Blood]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

muktuk Posted:

I had inappropriate thoughts about little girls and cried alot. Then I wrote stellar poetry and prose. ACTIVATE EMO POWERS!!!!

Oh, Lewis Carroll? I’m only guessing from the link name…interesting. But at lot of people claim to have started emo, I could see Carroll being one of the first, although, I might remind you of Nero… Log in to see images!

Beta Romeo

Avatar: 114488 Sat Feb 07 19:20:46 -0500 2009

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 69 Re-Re

Baron Von Du-
ckerton IV

Avatar: 149148 Mon Mar 02 22:46:59 -0500 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

“Lopsided McHaircut”

What, no love for Poe? Yeah, it;s cliche.. but the dude married a fourteen year old, who then like, died by bleeding through her eyes. And then he was on cocain and wrote about how people should die and his wife waz dead and if you kill and old dude just burn the heart.

Or Oscar Wilde. He wrote a collection of children’s stories once… where everyone basically died and was destroyed emotionally. Does being really really gay make you more or *less* emo? I mean, you could get killed for that ****, so maybe more emo?

Only my Avatar can fully sum my full existence of life. But alas, my lack of artistic talent makes me awake , weeping.

It belongs instead to geeksnextcomic.com/

Recommencer

[Throne of Blood]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Baron Von Duckerton IV Posted:

What, no love for Poe? Yeah, it;s cliche.. but the dude married a fourteen year old, who then like, died by bleeding through her eyes. And then he was on cocain and wrote about how people should die and his wife waz dead and if you kill and old dude just burn the heart.

Or Oscar Wilde. He wrote a collection of children’s stories once… where everyone basically died and was destroyed emotionally. Does being really really gay make you more or *less* emo? I mean, you could get killed for that ****, so maybe more emo?

Definitely more emo.

Baron Von Du-
ckerton IV

Level 28 Emo Kid

“Lopsided McHaircut”

I figured. Dude was basically screwed. And I think he was on opium- everyone was on cocain and opium in the 1800s.

So if Oscar Wilde diddn’t invent Emo he was probably one of the best at it. I mean, listen to this.

Oscar Wilde Posted:

IKE burnt-out torches by a sick man’s bed

Gaunt cypress-trees stand round the sun-bleached stone;

Here doth the little night-owl make her throne,

And the slight lizard show his jewelled head.

And, where the chaliced poppies flame to red,

In the still chamber of yon pyramid

Surely some Old-World Sphinx lurks darkly hid,

Grim warder of this pleasaunce of the dead.

Ah! sweet indeed to rest within the womb

Of Earth, great mother of eternal sleep,

But sweeter far for thee a restless tomb

In the blue cavern of an echoing deep,

Or where the tall ships founder in the gloom

Against the rocks of some wave-shattered steep.

The Grave of Shelley

Only my Avatar can fully sum my full existence of life. But alas, my lack of artistic talent makes me awake , weeping.

Recommencer

[Throne of Blood]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

I figured. Dude was basically screwed. And I think he was on opium- everyone was on cocain and opium in the 1800s.

So if Oscar Wilde diddn’t invent Emo he was probably one of the best at it. I mean, listen to this.

I concur. To which, I mention The Portrait of Dorian Grey.

Baron Von Du-
ckerton IV

Level 28 Emo Kid

“Lopsided McHaircut”

Recommencer Posted:

I concur. To which, I mention The Portrait of Dorian Grey.

Right. Guy is super pretty. Other guy makes him worry about *not* being prety, and firstguy sells his soul to the devil for eternal youth. Cue long slide into debauchery and existential angst, with a lot of suggestions that he’s banging his best friend who’s in love with him. And again, opium.

Depressing hugely *over* poetic book that teaches the lesson that even the greatest pleasures looks and money can give you will only make you a shell of a human being.

Summary: Pretty guys, opium, sex, , gay sex, opium, angst, flowery text, sad ending, the Devil, Unrequited love, opium, and Humans Suck.

So. Damn. Emo. We can only *dream* of such epic, epic Emo.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Holy **** I thought this was going to be a **** thread but it’s actually pretty cool. Log in to see images!

Recommencer Posted:

Oh, Lewis Carroll? I’m only guessing from the link name…interesting. But at lot of people claim to have started emo, I could see Carroll being one of the first, although, I might remind you of Nero… Log in to see images!

If we’re talking about Roman emperors, than I nominate Caligula for first troll. That fine upstanding member of society had children executed in front of their parents, laughing/joking about it all the while.

Baron Von Du-
ckerton IV

Level 28 Emo Kid

“Lopsided McHaircut”

And don;t forget ****ing peoples wives and his own sister in the *middle of a banquet*

Recommencer

[Throne of Blood]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Right. Guy is super pretty. Other guy makes him worry about *not* being prety, and firstguy sells his soul to the devil for eternal youth. Cue long slide into debauchery and existential angst, with a lot of suggestions that he’s banging his best friend who’s in love with him. And again, opium.

Depressing hugely *over* poetic book that teaches the lesson that even the greatest pleasures looks and money can give you will only make you a shell of a human being.

Summary: Pretty guys, opium, sex, , gay sex, opium, angst, flowery text, sad ending, the Devil, Unrequited love, opium, and Humans Suck.

So. Damn. Emo. We can only *dream* of such epic, epic Emo.

Oh, my sweet Baron, I disagree! Your torchsong of torture will come, I bumure you. We all will have ours, just stick close to me, you’ll see eventually.

Recommencer

[Throne of Blood]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Bill_Murray_Fan_7383 Posted:

Holy **** I thought this was going to be a **** thread but it’s actually pretty cool. Log in to see images!

If we’re talking about Roman emperors, than I nominate Caligula for first troll. That fine upstanding member of society had children executed in front of their parents, laughing/joking about it all the while.

Caligula has his place, certainly. I just question how much pain he actually felt inside. See, Nero fiddled not to celebrate, but to express the amount of power he had just razed upon Rome. It was the ultimate suicide note.

Though I wouldn’t kick Caligula out of bed, either.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

And don;t forget ****ing peoples wives and his own sister in the *middle of a banquet*

lol he tried to build a statue of himself in the Temple of Jerusalem to be worshiped. That guy knew how to troll some Log in to see images!

Baron Von Du-
ckerton IV

Level 28 Emo Kid

“Lopsided McHaircut”

Recommencer Posted:

Oh, my sweet Baron, I disagree! Your torchsong of torture will come, I bumure you. We all will have ours, just stick close to me, you’ll see eventually.

You’re right, Recommencer. I just have to stay strong… and maybe try to find some opium. At least then, I could drift in a sweet ocean free of the torture of this waking life…

And if we’re talking about Biblical, what about Cain? Eternally misunderstood for lashing out against a cruel god who rejected his offerings, his own father and brother abusing him for his failure. Doomed to eternally walk the earth in darkness without rest.

Recommencer

[Throne of Blood]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

You’re right, Recommencer. I just have to stay strong… and maybe try to find some opium. At least then, I could drift in a sweet ocean free of the torture of this waking life…

And if we’re talking about Biblical, what about Cain? Eternally misunderstood for lashing out against a cruel god who rejected his offerings, his own father and brother abusing him for his failure. Doomed to eternally walk the earth in darkness without rest.

Don’t stay too strong, just obsess over it, Obsession breeds a better demise.

Oh…eternal darkness. Log in to see images!

Baron Von Du-
ckerton IV

Level 28 Emo Kid

“Lopsided McHaircut”

I even heard maybe he was the first vampire, because God hated him so much that his very blood was tainted. He would understand… Oh, Cain…

Recommencer

[Throne of Blood]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

I even heard maybe he was the first vampire, because God hated him so much that his very blood was tainted. He would understand… Oh, Cain…

...there. Okay, I’ve heard that as well. See, angst can make anything epic.

*sigh* I certainly do envy him.

Baron Von Du-
ckerton IV

Level 28 Emo Kid

“Lopsided McHaircut”

Verily.

So, if you can be cursed by god himself, forced to wander the earth eternally, sell your soul to Satan, fall into a soul destroying slide of decadence, do lots of Opium, and write prose to make mankind weep for generations… *then* you can become the very dark soul of Emo. And the world will greive for your tragic death.

I… I’ll be back… just have to go weep as I write out the feelings of despair for the unreachable goal set upon us by a hateful god.Log in to see images!

Recommencer

[Throne of Blood]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Verily.

So, if you can be cursed by god himself, forced to wander the earth eternally, sell your soul to Satan, fall into a soul destroying slide of decadence, do lots of Opium, and write prose to make mankind weep for generations… *then* you can become the very dark soul of Emo. And the world will greive for your tragic death.

I… I’ll be back… just have to go weep as I write out the feelings of despair for the unreachable goal set upon us by a hateful god.Log in to see images!

I’d buy your soul. I’m sure you all ready are cursed, no?

Mad_Luc

Avatar: 148014 2010-01-25 13:44:12 -0500

Level 36 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Oscar Wilde was totally emo.

Mad_Luc edited this message on 03/05/2009 5:07PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!