Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Evil Trout PEOPLE WHO NEED A FILTER

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

THEN THE DRAGON SPAMMERS NEED TO FIND A NEW GIMMICK. ITS A OLD MEME LET IT REST. GOTHZILLA GO GET ****ED IN THE bum BY 100 DRAGONS. SAME GOES TO YOU FINGERZ YOU ****ING DUMBbum PIECE OF ****. YOU ARE ONLY USEFUL FOR BEING ****ED. OTHER THAN BEING A PLACE TO PUT male reproductive organ YOU ARE A USELESS PIECE OF ****. JESUS CHRIST.

futhermocker

Avatar: 125126 Sat Feb 28 16:36:53 -0500 2009

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Troll

This user causes YOUR HEAD ASPLODE!!!

Crinkz Posted:

AAHZ IS A MbumIVE fabulous person. HE THINKS HES COOL AND GANGSTA WHEN HES REALLY A LITTLE WHITE BOY THAT CAME FROM CALIFORNA. HE ACTS HARDCORE BY POSTING ****TING MUSIC. HIS PARENTS SEND HIM RENT FOR HIS APARTMENT WHERE HE READS COMICS BOOKS AND CYBERS WITH GIRLS ON RUNESCAPE, GAIA, AND MAPLESTORY. AAHZ SPENDS HIS RENT MONEY BUYING BP AND DOESNT HAVE TO PAY RENT BY SUCKING HIS LAND OWNERS male reproductive organ. AAHZ, MAN UP AND STOP ACTING TOUGH, I HAVE CRACKED YOU.

Crinkz Posted:

THEN THERES THE NEWfabulous personS. NAMELESS2, woman's genitals-DUST, AND SALIN. SALIN THINKS HES COOL BEING A WANNABE-TROLL. HE FAILS AT IT LOL, HES A WORSE POSTER THAN AAHZ(TOCOMEINNEXTPOST). I MEAN HELL SALIN COULD ATLEAST TRY INSTEAD OF JUST TAKEING A GIANT **** ON IDC.

Who are all these people you talk about, I’ve never seen them around. (Granted I’ve only been here for a month, but still)

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

8-Bit Raepdog

Avatar: 73875 Fri Jan 02 18:59:46 -0500 2009

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 21 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

Crinkz Posted:

THEN THERE IS THE MbumIVE **** ON FLAMEBAE KNOWN AS RAEPDOG. HE MAY THINK HE HAS A GOOD GIMMICK BUT HE DOESN’T. THE ONLY THING HE CAN DO IS RP, AND HE ONLY LEARNED TIS BECAUSE HE LARPS IRL FOR 10 HOURS EVERY DAY. HE FAPS TO OTHER MEN WITH FAKE BLOOD ALL OVER THEM. RAPEDOG? STOP POSTING FOR THE GOOD OF US ALL JESUS.

KosherRaepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 3 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

Crinkz Posted:

THEN THERE IS THE MbumIVE **** ON FLAMEBAE KNOWN AS RAEPDOG. HE MAY THINK HE HAS A GOOD GIMMICK BUT HE DOESN’T. THE ONLY THING HE CAN DO IS RP, AND HE ONLY LEARNED TIS BECAUSE HE LARPS IRL FOR 10 HOURS EVERY DAY. HE FAPS TO OTHER MEN WITH FAKE BLOOD ALL OVER THEM. RAPEDOG? STOP POSTING FOR THE GOOD OF US ALL JESUS.

Im still going to count you as an e-friend because I’m a sad sack of ****.

Crinkz Posted:

Raepdog-419

Avatar: 109822 Mon Mar 23 23:37:54 -0400 2009

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 2 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

Crinkz Posted:

LIST OF HOSPITAL BENEFACTORS:

RAEPDOG

HOBART BIGGITY

WYLIN

ACID FLUX

FORTUNATO

Raepdog-In-P-
eace

Avatar: 73876 Sun Oct 19 02:11:32 -0400 2008

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

Crinkz Posted:

Raepdog1988

Avatar: 65351 Mon Dec 01 17:36:56 -0500 2008

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 22 Permanoob

“Moron”

Crinkz Posted:

FREND MI OR UR A fabulous personGGGET (no homo)

futhermocker

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Troll

Crinkz Posted:

THEN THE DRAGON SPAMMERS NEED TO FIND A NEW GIMMICK.

This is the one thing that I actually agree with.

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

THEN THERE IS **** YOU. THIS KLAN NEED TO DISBAND A.S.A.P AND ANGRY HOBO GO STICK A SPIRED DIDLDO IN HIS bum AND BLEED TO DEATH HE MEXCIAN LOKOING fabulous person. EVERYONE IN KLAN **** YOU SHOULD LOOK ASHAMED FOR BEING IN SUCH A ****TY bum KLAN, THEN SHOUDL WHIP THEMSELVE 50 TIMES A DAY TO RELIVE THEMSELVES OF THE MbumIVE AMOUNTS OF ****ING FAILURE. I KNOW I DO.

SG94

Avatar: 53266 2011-07-31 00:43:01 -0400

[SG Inc]

Level 35 Troll

The most anal, compulsive tattle tale on this site, mess with me and meet the ban axe ****

Andy_Dextruss Posted:

I envy you. He is the tard that constantly spams idc with his inane drivel.

Oh, SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER!

Do you want to make Flamebate better? Click here!

-MLF-

Avatar: 83146 Sun Jan 18 18:56:12 -0500 2009

Level 60 Hacker

“Cracking Addict”

Nothing about me?

I’M A SIG-DISABLING male reproductive organMONGLER

Wow just look at all the Raepdog posts, its like a museum of failure.

SG94

Avatar: 53266 2011-07-31 00:43:01 -0400

[SG Inc]

Level 35 Troll

The most anal, compulsive tattle tale on this site, mess with me and meet the ban axe ****

SG94 Posted:

Oh, SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER!

Now that I think of it, this confusion would have been avoided if there was a SEMC wordfilter in place.

Do you want to make Flamebate better? Click here!

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

I wish the Manimal guys were all my alts.

Look, shock images! I’m edgy! Please remember me.

http://i43.tinypic.com/oibvrr.jpg

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

Shii: youre a ****ing retard-esque

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

this is a good thread

will read again

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

THEN FULL OF SEXY. SURE YOU ARE ALL P. ****ING AWESOME AND SO GODDAMN SEXY, BUT SERIOSULY GUYS. ****ING STOP POSTING PICTURES. YOU HVE TO LEAVE US WANTING NOT JUST SPREAD EVERYTHIGN OUT SO WE CAN GET BOARD QUICKLY. THE ONLY THING THAT WILL SAVE YOUR ****ING FAILURE NOW IS NUDES. AND WE ALL KNOW YOU ARE ALL TOO ****ING woman's genitals OT POST NUDES YOU ****ING STUPID SON FO A ****ES.

futhermocker

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Troll

There is so much love in this thread.

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

THEN THERE IS THIS GUY NAMED ROBOK. SO ****ING CRAVEING OF ATTENTION THAT HE ASKED ME TO WRITE ABOUT HIM, GOD HES SO ****ING FAIL.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!