Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Evil Trout Omgz Check out Crinkzs great site!

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

MC Banhammer Posted:

Say what now?

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/2825-all-the-rules-that-ll-keep-you-from-being-banned

OP hasn’t been changed since Feb 5. Certainly not today.

You’re latest post in there “clearfying” it, AKA changeing it so you could be right. The OP has nothing relateing to what the insta-ban rule is. All the rule says “Same with Browser Hijackers.” which coudl mean just posting them. There is no clear indcation that it is a browser hijacker, thus it would fall under that rule. But then you “clerafied” it to include you can’t hide the link.

CaptainDDL

Avatar: 34340 2009-09-30 16:41:31 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 63 Troll

Fran's Beautiful Lover XOXOXOXOXO

MC Banhammer Posted:

OP hasn’t been changed since Feb 5. Certainly not today.

While I don’t believe the rules have been edited, moderators do have the power to edit posts without an ‘edited on DATE’ message appearing, correct?

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

CaptainDDL Posted:

While I don’t believe the rules have been edited, moderators do have the power to edit posts without an ‘edited on DATE’ message appearing, correct?

The rules don’t have to be edited directly to be changed.

futhermocker

Avatar: 125126 Sat Feb 28 16:36:53 -0500 2009

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Troll

This user causes YOUR HEAD ASPLODE!!!

Crinkz Posted:

You’re latest post in there “clearfying” it, AKA changeing it so you could be right. The OP has nothing relateing to what the insta-ban rule is. All the rule says “Same with Browser Hijackers.” which coudl mean just posting them. There is no clear indcation that it is a browser hijacker, thus it would fall under that rule. But then you “clerafied” it to include you can’t hide the link.

If the OP gets banned for this, so should you

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

CaptainDDL Posted:

Not their own posts, no. That’s why you see the “MC Banhammer edited” at the bottom of that one. Now if tubs or ET or JB changed it, then yes.

Crinkz Posted:

You’re latest post in there “clearfying” it, AKA changeing it so you could be right.

My latest post there clarifying it changes nothing at all in the OP. It’s an exact quote.

Here, let me do it again, with some bolding to drive home the point.

MC Banhammer Posted:

INSTA-BAN RULE TWO: NO SURPRISE SHOCK IMAGES OR BROWSER-HIJACKERS

When dealing with extreme graphics (shock images etc.), they are okay if linked to in the RP forums (with clearly indicated links, no tricks), but they must not be embedded. ANYWHERE, including the RP forums! Same deal with sites which hijack your browser. Failure to abide by this rule will result in an insta-ban.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

futhermocker Posted:

If the OP gets banned for this, so should you

Yes, that’s the reason I posted it. since it’s not violateing the “neverbeenchanged rule”.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!