Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Macho ITT Generichaxor runs a totally legit and non-toxxtastic contest.

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

generichaxor Posted:

This is a contest in which the winner can get a lot of BP.

To enter, send friend requests to the members of my klan.

each time one of gets the Miss Popularity E-Peen, i will pick a random number between 1 and the number of posts in this thread. whichever poster corresponds with this number wins the first prize. That player wins BP.

——————————————————————————————

Ready? Set? Go! Befriend all of us now!

EDIT: This contest currently has 31 BP up for grabs.

From generichaxor: 11BP (total of 11BP)

From Klan: 22BP (total of 33BP)

——————————————————————————

since i’m getting bored of reading the word “post” over and over, we are having a friendly competition within this friend competition. we will post lyrics to songs. this is a communal effort. when a song is in progress, u may post up to 2 lines of that song in ur post. if u finish the song, then i will try to add 1BP to the jackpot for this contest. once a song is finished, the person that finished the song picks a new song, and the process repeats.

If someone beats u to the lyrics, then edit your post to contain the lyrics after that. If this cannot be done (someone posts the next lyrics while u r editing, thereby sandwiching ur post) edit your post to say “damn it”.

if u finish a song, please clearly indicate that u have done so (TM or say it in a post)

————————————————————————————

Once all participating members of the klan receive their E-Peens, I will look at the timestamp on the last E-Peen. Whichever post is the last post before the E-Peen was received will win all remaining BP in the jackpot.

Bonus BP for the best post overall (funny/thoughtful etc)

Cautions: don’t troll. this isn’t in an RP forum. be funny/thought provoking, but don’t be an bumhole.

generichaxor Posted:

any post made by a klan member besides myself and anonymoushaxor

before this post is still eligible to win my 11BP. this is only relevant if the winning number is <= 2312

————————————————————————————————-

any posts after this point will be considered part of the klan’s contest. the prize for the klan contest is all of our combined BP (including my 11).

by the rules of a contest, this excludes klan members. klan members that post here (even those after this post) will be considered part of the individual contest (eligible for 11BP)

for a non-klan player, this means nothing. a non-klan player will be bumumed to want more BP i.e. the klan contest (unless u dont send friend requests to all of us).

keep posting. good luck.

generichaxor Posted:

note: klan contest starts when i post the links to the profiles of the members. until then, the prize is still 11BP (up to 18BP)

until then, keep posting normally

generichaxor Posted:

Each time a member of GFC gets the “Miss Popularity” E-Peen, generichaxor will go to random.org, get a random number, use the number to find the winnner, and then award BP to the winner. Currently, we have 31BP and 26 members.

This means that 2BP will be awarded for 5 select members of our klan getting the E-Peen. (As members of GFC top the leaderboard, we will reveal which members are worth 2BP instead of 1BP. This should be easy if you know our klan history.)

Once we get more BP, the BP distribution will change. If our klan gets smaller, there will be more BP per person. If we get more members, we will try and get enough BP to keep the BP per person the same.

generichaxor Posted:

20BP (not from me). So it’s for the klan contest. Non-klan members can win the whole prize. Klan members can win my prize.

———————————-

edited OP to have klan contest prize and my prize separate.

———————————-

true. Ok, screw the 2312 system. editing OP.

———————————-

Klan members can win my contributions to the contest.

Non-klan members can win everything.

Generichaxor and anonymoushaxor can win nothing.

———————————-

Generichaxor topping the leaderboard is worth 2BP. 4 other members of our klan are also worth 2BP. Everyone else is worth 1BP. In this way, there will be 26 prize distributions.

generichaxor Posted:

8 generichaxor 501

we’re getting there. with 57 more friends, I will get the E-Peen, and 2BP will be awarded. This will leave 24 members that need the E-Peen.

So what started as an 11 bp prize for friending Gene has now somehow turned into a 2bp prize? Can you say “oh by the way two months later all you people that friended me and posted now can only win 2bp instead of the 11 I promised. Sorry but I felt like changing things.” I’m pretty sure this sets a bad precedent for future peenwhoring threads.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Suggestion: Get rid of “POST HERE TO WIN XX BP THREADS” and dont let them show up at active topics, does somebody really care if somebody in a contest thread posted a random smilie or bull**** reply?

DarkDespair5

Avatar: 77864 Thu Jun 04 08:28:46 -0400 2009

Level 56 Hacker

“Logic Bomber”

It started out as LESS THAN 11 BP, dumbbum.

It’s now 33+ BP, with more to be added.

He added more BP to the pool later and divided it up more.

It started out as 5…

DarkDespair5 was banned for this post by Evil Trout

DarkDespair5 edited this message on 07/23/2009 2:25PM

Oleg

Avatar: 98357 2011-07-31 00:47:25 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 18 Hacker

INVINCIBLE POSTER

That’s indeed against the rules, I think. Nothing wrong about adding more BP, but it should be at least 11 BP for adding generichaxor or else the contest does not live up to the original announcement. Also I don’t really understand what is going to happen with all the people who friended generichaxor but are too lazy to friend those 25 other guys now. Are they excluded from the contest?

StrayNeko

Avatar: 122825 Mon Feb 16 13:17:09 -0500 2009

Level 35 Troll

CARAMELLDANSEN IDOLMISTRESS

believe me there is some shady stuff going on in this contest. why is gene and his alt having a convo talking about the prize points, all of a sudden a alt not labled a clan member comes in and throws out a whooping 20 bp, even tho he is a alt of another clan person (why trying to be sneaky?) seriously I wouldn’t trust gene to pick randomly the prizes, since the contest is all of a sudden up to 33 and counting.

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Thats so utterly wordy and horrible to understand close the contest. If you want to be a cool kid and rip off Brainfrezze, do it right.

StrayNeko

Level 35 Troll

oh and 2 months for gene to finally get up to even near the epeen now the contest won’t be over till 24 other people get the epeen? sounds like they don’t want to pay out

Nillo

Avatar: 13243 2015-07-21 17:58:06 -0400

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I suck dirty homeless guys male reproductive organs all night long

Note that the original post in the contest thread has been edited. Did anyone quote what it said?

anonymoushax-
or

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

ok so 11BP for generichaxor getting the E-Peen. 1BP for everyone else. 11 + 24(1) = 35. We’ll get the other 2BP pretty soon.

Sorry for ****ty wording on my part. Editing OP.

Nillo Posted:

Note that the original post in the contest thread has been edited. Did anyone quote what it said?

original contest was for generichaxor only. by now, that statement is completely irrelevant

anonymoushaxor edited this message on 02/21/2009 3:47PM

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

For ****s sakes i never even looked at the thread because I have no intention of participating.

But now that i did I see indeed have MbumIVE breaches of toxx.

Emailing the mods about this.

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

For ****s sakes i never even looked at the thread because I have no intention of participating.

But now that i did I see indeed have MbumIVE breaches of toxx.

Emailing the mods about this.

So each member of the klan will be banned for toxx..

StrayNeko

Level 35 Troll

to even edit the OP is pretty much a toxx

DarkDespair5

Level 56 Hacker

“Logic Bomber”

Raepdog Posted:

Why? Some had nothing to do with planning the contest.

DarkDespair5 edited this message on 02/21/2009 3:55PM

ghax

Avatar: 80241 Thu Jul 02 20:10:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

the contest prize grows. the contest was changed to allow the BP to be distributed more fairly.

then it turned into a klan contest. i didnt want to make a whole new thread for it.

Manine

Avatar: 109915 Sat Jan 03 21:26:29 -0500 2009

[LemonParty]

Level 1 Re-Re

generichaxor Posted:

the contest prize grows. the contest was changed to allow the BP to be distributed more fairly.

then it turned into a klan contest. i didnt want to make a whole new thread for it.

But you can’t do that. You got the contest all ****ed up promising a large amount of BP for people, then a small amount for a few. Its so wordy and butchered now.. Heck your offering almost as much as Fran.

BrainpanSona-
ta

Avatar: 36331 Thu Feb 05 22:13:20 -0500 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

Trespbumers will be violated. Survivors will be violated again.

Raepdog Posted:

Don’t you get MY alt involved in this… I didn’t even pay attention to this contest.

FalCoN

Avatar: 10741 2010-01-24 16:21:30 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I NEVER LEFT FORUMWARZ

Disregard of the fact that this contest is pretty much ****ed up in every possible aspect, I think that it’s about time to review the whole concept of community-held contests. I am aware that the result would be that people who ran contests for E-Peen before would have an obvious advantage, but you I feel that have to do something about it one day.

I would consider to forbid all kinds of contests that don’t consist of anything else than adding somebody as a friend or posting in a thread – being aware that the quality improvement would be insignificant, but you know, I still prefer a thread with random internet images of female breasts over a “post” one. Or even consider more complex minimum requirements for a contest.

Not to mention that contest threads showing up in Active Topics are annoying – however, some contests are actually quite cool, so filtering all of them out by default is not perfect either.

DarkDespair5

Level 56 Hacker

“Logic Bomber”

BrainpanSonata Posted:

Don’t you get MY alt involved in this… I didn’t even pay attention to this contest.

Yeah I think its pretty much clear what the intentions of people are:

Hobart was trying to get GHaxor banned long before he started this thread..

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

Nicco Posted:

Suggestion: Get rid of “POST HERE TO WIN XX BP THREADS” and dont let them show up at active topics, does somebody really care if somebody in a contest thread posted a random smilie or bull**** reply?

AntiRules187

Avatar: 79421 Tue May 26 22:06:20 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

It's actually an honor to be pranked, it means someone spent real money on you. Sir.

BrainpanSonata Posted:

I didn’t even pay attention to this contest.

Same here, until I saw all of these people adding me, & then I saw the contest listing members of the klan, my name was 2nd to the top.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!