Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Macho ITT Generichaxor runs a totally legit and non-toxxtastic contest.

DarkDespair5

Avatar: 77864 Thu Jun 04 08:28:46 -0400 2009

Level 56 Hacker

“Logic Bomber”

zagerblag Posted:

To summarize:

generichaxor forgot to make a toxx quote or did not know that (s)he was supposed to have one. (S)he then made a bunch of confusing, sometimes wrong edits to the OP to add prizes or make other changes. There seems to have been no malicious intent, and all promised prizes will probably be delivered. Although no prizes disappeared, numeric values did.

If this is bannable, how much of a ban should it get, and what exactly can we change about contests while they are running?

I’d give a very small ban if any since it was unintentional and he hasn’t been b& before (excluding the one asked for)

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

zagerblag Posted:

TUBSWEETIE said that there should be 2 unedited copies of the original: the OP, and the toxx quote, with a third post for updates. Also, all changes to generichaxor’s contest have been positive, except the disappearance of the “most interesting post” prize, which is probably a mistake.

all you need is one unedited quote for toxxing updates. To my knowledge (i may easily be wrong) additions are fine IF THE CONTEST-RUNNER DOgreat timesENTS THEM CORRECTLY. (adding unedited quotes of updated OP as it progresses)

zagerblag

Avatar: 102042 Wed Jun 03 22:55:29 -0400 2009

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Hacker

asdf

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

all you need is one unedited quote for toxxing updates. To my knowledge (i may easily be wrong) additions are fine IF THE CONTEST-RUNNER DOgreat timesENTS THEM CORRECTLY. (adding unedited quotes of updated OP as it progresses)

generichaxor did not properly dogreat timesent the changes to the contest. Does (s)he get a ban? Also, can you fix his/her contest’s title?

DOPE-HARDCOR-
E-0

[Team Shortbus]

Level 37 Troll

ALSO A male reproductive organSUCKING ****WAD

Anyone else feel like zagerblag’s defense is just one mbumive alt fail?

Also, this is a non-RP forum, so, aren’t all of the triple and quadruple postings from zager spamming in non-RP?

Isn’t that bannable?

zagerblag

Avatar: 102042 Wed Jun 03 22:55:29 -0400 2009

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Hacker

asdf

DOPE-HARDCORE-0 Posted:

Also, this is a non-RP forum, so, aren’t all of the triple and quadruple postings from zager spamming in non-RP?

Isn’t that bannable?

I’m not generichaxor’s alt; a mod can confirm this. Was I supposed to add things through edits? I was never quite sure about that. Can someone point out the rule to me? If my multiposts count as spam, I’ll start adding things through edits instead.

TUBSWEETIE

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

DOPE-HARDCORE-0 Posted:

Isn’t that bannable?

Not really, but the trolling earlier on is.

TUBSWEETIE

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

Upon consideration of the situation I’m moving this and the contest to the closet of shame until resolution is found.

The case is on hold until further notice. do not make new threads in GD about this

TUBSWEETIE edited this message on 02/21/2009 8:55PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!