Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Contest Contest for 100 BP: One less unfunny fabulous person!

Oleg

Avatar: 98357 2011-07-31 00:47:25 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 18 Hacker

INVINCIBLE POSTER

Yes, you’ve heard right, 100 BP are up for grabs! I felt that it was about time for me to run a contest – in the first place, I wanted “The Big Give” E-Peen. I had lots of really good ideas, but in the end I decided that I should use contest to change the world to the better. So please consider this to be some kind of welfare programm. I hope that you like it a lot!

Here is how it works: To win 100 BP, you have to kill unfunny fabulous person (Forumwarz player). It is at your discretion who you murder, but your victim must have Forumwarz account and at least one post on Flamebate.

Rules:

§1. You must post a photo or a video of the action here in this thread. Please only post links, but don’t embed them, because shock/gore is forbidden in this forum. Editing your submission post is discouraged.

§2. It is necessary that both the attacker and the victim are identified. This can be achieved by holding a paper with their Forumwarz nicknames or saying them out loud.

§3. You have to be actively involved in the killing. Pbumive help such as giving somebody homicidal medicaments is not sufficient.

§4. There is only one exception to the prior rule: If you get two Forumwarz players to kill each other, you receive BP for both mortalities (200 BP in total).

§5. It is not against the rules to kill somebody who has explicitly stated the wish to die. This means that you can probably arrange death meetings by communicating in this thread.

§6. It is also permitted to kill yourself, however, being nice guy, I want to remind you that you will not have any use for the Brownie Points when you are dead. However, it is possible to get the 100 BP sent to another player. (This is very good if you fallen in love with beautiful Forumwarz girl.)

§7. Cannibalism is strictly forbidden and results in disqualification. (If you eat unfunny fabulous person, unfunny fabulous person becomes you!!!)

§8. Contest ends in 12 months (02/13/2010).

Bonus: If all players on this list die within a year, one random person who posted in this thread will win 50 BP.

I already asked Crotch Zombie Productions corporation if it is possible to make this an official contest, but have not received reply yet. So special E-Peen might be involved here aswell.

Have fun everybody!

Oleg

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 18 Hacker

INVINCIBLE POSTER

Oleg Mordashov Posted:

Yes, you’ve heard right, 100 BP are up for grabs! I felt that it was about time for me to run a contest – in the first place, I wanted “The Big Give” E-Peen. I had lots of really good ideas, but in the end I decided that I should use contest to change the world to the better. So please consider this to be some kind of welfare programm. I hope that you like it a lot!

Here is how it works: To win 100 BP, you have to kill unfunny fabulous person (Forumwarz player). It is at your discretion who you murder, but your victim must have Forumwarz account and at least one post on Flamebate.

Rules:

§1. You must post a photo or a video of the action here in this thread. Please only post links, but don’t embed them, because shock/gore is forbidden in this forum. Editing your submission post is discouraged.

§2. It is necessary that both the attacker and the victim are identified. This can be achieved by holding a paper with their Forumwarz nicknames or saying them out loud.

§3. You have to be actively involved in the killing. Pbumive help such as giving somebody homicidal medicaments is not sufficient.

§4. There is only one exception to the prior rule: If you get two Forumwarz players to kill each other, you receive BP for both mortalities (200 BP in total).

§5. It is not against the rules to kill somebody who has explicitly stated the wish to die. This means that you can probably arrange death meetings by communicating in this thread.

§6. It is also permitted to kill yourself, however, being nice guy, I want to remind you that you will not have any use for the Brownie Points when you are dead. However, it is possible to get the 100 BP sent to another player. (This is very good if you fallen in love with beautiful Forumwarz girl.)

§7. Cannibalism is strictly forbidden and results in disqualification. (If you eat unfunny fabulous person, unfunny fabulous person becomes you!!!)

§8. Contest ends in 12 months (02/13/2010).

Bonus: If all players on this list die within a year, one random person who posted in this thread will win 50 BP.

I already asked Crotch Zombie Productions corporation if it is possible to make this an official contest, but have not received reply yet. So special E-Peen might be involved here aswell.

Have fun everybody!

quoting for toxx

The Biscuit -
Kid

Avatar: 97122 Wed Jan 28 02:18:59 -0500 2009

Level 35 Troll

Raping The Gingerbread Man since 1992.

Does piano wire count as a melee or weapon attack?

Nameless2 Posted:

Edit: The Biscuit Kid has been kicked due to his behavior in IDC.

GIVE ME INTERNETS NOW!

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

tldr, bull**** fake contest.

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Buying a lot of zomg im so fat.xpeg – 500 each 

Physics

Avatar: 83756 2009-10-01 09:57:31 -0400

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Hacker

Making laws and snuggling dark matter.

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

tldr, bull**** fake contest.

Oleg

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 18 Hacker

INVINCIBLE POSTER

New rule: If you kill the person who posted before you in this thread, you get additional 50 BP!

The Biscuit -
Kid

Level 35 Troll

How the **** can I get 50BP from you if you’re dead?

Nameless2 Posted:

GIVE ME INTERNETS NOW!

Oleg

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 18 Hacker

INVINCIBLE POSTER

The Biscuit Kid Posted:

How the **** can I get 50BP from you if you’re dead?

That is your own fault, Sir! Next time you should think first before replying!!!

However, I think that a moderator can hold the BP in escrow until the contest ends?! I will clarify this as soon as possible.

The only problem is that you will not kill me anyway. I shoot you before you even charged your piano wire LOLOLOLOL.

The Biscuit -
Kid

Level 35 Troll

You underestimate the force of the piano wire, cretin.

Nameless2 Posted:

GIVE ME INTERNETS NOW!

Jarwain

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 13 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

so you have to kill them in real life? i thought it was just animation cartoons and stuff

Are you looking to save some Flezz?

Then stop on by Acid Flux’s Country Kitchen and Flea Market!

The Book that gives you Offense +10, Memoirs of a Hacker Hero now on sale for only 100,000 (Usable by all character clbumes!)

Fetishes, Glbumes, Tattoos & Hardware, all on sale!

And be sure to check out our newest item: Home Surgery Kits!

These personal add-ons can give you the edge you need in those tough battles!

Save your hard-earned flezz by shopping at

Acid Flux’s Country Kitchen and Flea Market!

i’ve been abducted by the dragonian cult…nuuuu

gayfine upstanding member of society94

[2ch]

Level 33 Permanoob

“Shit-for-Brains”

YOU WILL DIE IF U DONT POST THIS IN 5 OTHR THREADS 4 YRS AGO A LITLE GURL WAS RUN OVR ON THE PLAYGRUND IF YOU READ THIS MESG THEN U MUST POST THIS WARNIG IN 5 OTHER THREADS OR ELSE U WILL DIE IN 7 DAYS BUT IF U DO THN U WILL GET HUGZ FRUM UR SECRET CRUSHYOU WILL DIE IF U DONT POST THIS IN 5 OTHR THREADS 4 YRS AGO A LITLE GURL WAS RUN OVR ON THE PLAYGRUND IF YOU READ THIS MESG THEN U MUST POST THIS WARNIG IN 5 OTHER THREADS OR ELSE U WILL DIE IN 7 DAYS BUT IF U DO THN U WILL GET HUGZ FRUM UR SECRET CRUSHYOU WILL DIE IF U DONT POST THIS IN 5 OTHR THREADS 4 YRS AGO A LITLE GURL WAS RUN OVR ON THE PLAYGRUND IF YOU READ THIS MESG THEN U MUST POST THIS WARNIG IN 5 OTHER THREADS OR ELSE U WILL DIE IN 7 DAYS BUT IF U DO THN U WILL GET HUGZ FRUM UR SECRET CRUSHYOU WILL DIE IF U DONT POST THIS IN 5 OTHR THREADS 4 YRS AGO A LITLE GURL WAS RUN OVR ON THE PLAYGRUND IF YOU READ THIS MESG THEN U MUST POST THIS WARNIG IN 5 OTHER THREADS OR ELSE U WILL DIE IN 7 DAYS BUT IF U DO THN U WILL GET HUGZ FRUM UR SECRET CRUSHYOU WILL DIE IF U DONT POST THIS IN 5 OTHR THREADS 4 YRS AGO A LITLE GURL WAS RUN OVR ON THE PLAYGRUND IF YOU READ THIS MESG THEN U MUST POST THIS WARNIG IN 5 OTHER THREADS OR ELSE U WILL DIE IN 7 DAYS BUT IF U DO THN U WILL GET HUGZ FRUM UR SECRET CRUSHYOU WILL DIE IF U DONT POST THIS IN 5 OTHR THREADS 4 YRS AGO A LITLE GURL WAS RUN OVR ON THE PLAYGRUND IF YOU READ THIS MESG THEN U MUST POST THIS WARNIG IN 5 OTHER THREADS OR ELSE U WILL DIE IN 7 DAYS BUT IF U DO THN U WILL GET HUGZ FRUM UR SECRET CRUSH

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

What if instead of killing them you just call them a really mean name that undermines their self-confidence. How many BP’s for that?

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

Oleg

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 18 Hacker

INVINCIBLE POSTER

Celerysteve Posted:

What if instead of killing them you just call them a really mean name that undermines their self-confidence. How many BP’s for that?

5 BP if their bumhurt causes them to leave Flamebate forever.

MicRo-BreAtH

[The temple of MicR-
o-BreAtH
]

Level 69 Permanoob

an god LOL

i’l po@st mi entrae inz0rz phew moments, juss hav tew upload mai photographik evidence 1st ^^.

o, + i chose wylin sins hym ws da phrist purson onna tha list, & i couldn’t bee bothered wid scrolling down.

i hoeps i win1

a iffn i dun win, cud u lox gievs mee brownie points newai?

i realzy ened dat epsiode 2 xd

MicRo-BreAtH Posted:

I’ll post my entry in a few moments, just have to upload my photographic evidence first ^^.

Oh, and I chose Wylin since he was the first person on the list, and I couldn’t be bothered with scrolling down.

I hope I win!

And if I don’t win, could you please give me 7 brownie points anyway?

I really need that episode 2 xD

hi im odl to the intwerwebs lolololol

MicRo-BreAtH

[The temple of MicR-
o-BreAtH
]

Level 69 Permanoob

an god LOL

Befoar!

Auftar!

MicRo-BreAtH Posted:

Before!

After!

MicRo-BreAtH

[The temple of MicR-
o-BreAtH
]

Level 69 Permanoob

an god LOL

MicRo-BreAtH Posted:

Befoar!

Auftar!

Thz’s srs stuff! Totally legal entry! Photographic evidencies! I needsies 100 BP!

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

MicRo-BreAtH Posted:

i chose wylin sins hym ws da phrist purson onna tha list, & i couldn’t bee bothered wid scrolling down.

You obviously did it wrong because the person who posted the list is a far larger unfunny fabulous person than everyone on the list combined. Try again.

ghax

Avatar: 80241 Thu Jul 02 20:10:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

Oleg Mordashov Posted:

i want to die. come kill me and get 100BP.

ghax edited this message on 02/13/2009 5:43PM

My contest is active once again. Send anonymoushaxor a friend request.

Post here to get a chance at a large amount of BP.

Give me Internets

Tootz

BauhausGirl, Quinn The Eskimo

Oleg

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 18 Hacker

INVINCIBLE POSTER

Wylin is still alive (and posts the same unfunny fabulous person **** as before), MicRo-BreAtH is disqualified.

Oleg edited this message on 02/14/2009 8:41AM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!