Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature Euro English - The proper way to english

Colonel Bear

Avatar: 68748 Mon May 18 15:38:07 -0400 2009

[Very Busy Klan]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

The European Union Commissioners have announced that agreement has been reached to adopt English as the preferred language for European communications rather than German, which was the other possibility. As part of the negotiations, Her Majesty’s Government conceded that English spelling has some room for improvement and has accepted a five-year phased plan to what will be known as EuroEnglish (Euro for short).

In the first year, “s” will be used instead of the soft “c.” Sertainly, sivil servants will resieve this news with joy. Also the hard “c” will be replaced with “k.” This will make English konform to German, a more proper language. Not only will this klear up konfusion, but typewriters kan have one less letter.

There will be growing publik enthusiasm in the sekond year when the troublesome “ph” will be replaced by “f.” This will make words like “fotograf” 20 persent shorter.

In the third year, publik akseptanse of the new spelling kan be expekted to reach the stage where more komplikated changes are possible. Governments will enkorage the removal of double letters, which have always ben a deterent to akurate speling. Also, al wil agre that the horible mes of silent “e”s in the languag is disgrasful, and they would go.

By the fourth year, people wil be reseptiv to steps such as replasing “th” by “z” and “w” by “v.” Vuns again mor in konformans wiz German.

During ze fifz year, ze unesesary “o” kan be droped from vords kontaining “ou,” and similar changes vud of kors be aplid to ozer kombinations of leters.

After ze fifz yer, we wil hav a reli sensibl riten styl. Zer vil be no mor trubls or difikultis and evrivun vil find it ezi to understand ech ozer. Ze drem vil finali kum tru!

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

Enjoy your five year old hotmail spam. It’s pretty dated.

Fortunato edited this message on 01/31/2009 9:18PM

PurpleOrange-

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

I refuse to conform to your ideas! Even if they do make perfect sense. I’m a grammar rebel, I guess.

Colonel Bear

[Very Busy Klan]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Fortunato Posted:

Enjoy your five year old hotmail spam. It’s pretty dated.

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

Is it bad that I read that whole thing with no difficulty?

Colonel Bear

[Very Busy Klan]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

OrsonScottCard Posted:

Is it bad that I read that whole thing with no difficulty?

What you said was terribly inane. Log in to see images!

GrahamWellin-
gton

[Transsexual-Cross--
Dressers Klan
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

This sounds like der Fuhrer’s english…

GGH

Avatar: 105218 Tue Feb 17 15:32:24 -0500 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

TLDR FLog in to see images!

Princezz_Und-
ies

Avatar: 121015 Mon Jan 19 16:50:27 -0500 2009

Level 35 Troll

She's so mean that instead of using deodorant she gargles disinfectant and licks her armpits

i read it without any difficulties too Log in to see images!

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

I remember this back from my puberty days

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!