Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
News THIS WEEK: Domination Changes

plk

Avatar: 9972 2010-01-24 16:28:42 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Jwred5 Posted:

Also, I think you should post on your main plk, we might take you more seriously then.

I’m really not sure what you’re talking about here. And to be honest, I could not be less concerned about being taken seriously by you.

Shouty the A-
ngry Bear

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Jwred5 Posted:

Also, who is plk and why the hell do I care?

Jwred5 Posted:

I think you should post on your main plk, we might take you more seriously then.

This forum is non-trolling.

Jwred5

Avatar: 24279 Mon Nov 24 22:12:21 -0500 2008

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Emo Kid

Pantsless Lord of the Sith

plk Posted:

I’m really not sure what you’re talking about here. And to be honest, I could not be less concerned about being taken seriously by you.

If you want to be stingy about trolling, this is obviously trolling me. My posts contributed to the thread, this post does nothing but try to instigate me into responding. My comments we valid, and I just think Ricket should stop hiding behind his annoying RP alt and post on his main.

Shouty the Angry Bear Posted:

This forum is non-trolling.

Yes, so stop mini-modding please.

plk

Avatar: 9972 2010-01-24 16:28:42 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Jwred5 Posted:

If you want to be stingy about trolling, this is obviously trolling me. My posts contributed to the thread, this post does nothing but try to instigate me into responding. My comments we valid, and I just think Ricket should stop hiding behind his annoying RP alt and post on his main.

No, Jwred, I’m not trolling you. I think I’ve been pretty polite and patient with you, but I’m just honestly not interested in being “taken more seriously” by you or whatever.

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Um what… Could this be made any more complicated? What is a disabled alt anyway?

Ok so if I have 12 visits, I can get 4 forums simultaneously pwned 9 times… Pwn 4 forums, let drop to three, Pwn one more and go back up to four, let drop to three, repeat, etc. 8 vanilla reward each time; 8x9 = 72 max scoops… realistically **** happens though… so allotting a couple mistakes or bad luck, 56 scoops on average maybe.

Raiding gets me only 1 vanilla for every 12 forums pwned between me and my klanmates. So let’s say there’s all 13 of us and we all got 12 visits and work in perfect harmony and nothing goes wrong and we all run like a well oiled machine for arguments sake. 156 visits… pwn 12 get 1… repeat 144 times = 145 max scoops… Realisticly… experienced, communicating players might get about 75% of that so 109 scoops If you have a full 13 player raid Not bad—13x as much planning involved—but twice the scoops. About 100 for 12 players; 91 for 11 players; 82 for 10 players; 73 for 9 players; 64 for 8 players; raids of 7 players or less, less than 56.

Worth it? Not really. Insanely convoluted? You bet.

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

Celerysteve Posted:

Raiding gets me only 1 vanilla for every 12 forums pwned between me and my klanmates. So let’s say there’s all 13 of us and we all got 12 visits and work in perfect harmony and nothing goes wrong and we all run like a well oiled machine for arguments sake. 156 visits… pwn 12 get 1… repeat 144 times = 145 max scoops… Realisticly… experienced, communicating players might get about 75% of that so 109 scoops If you have a full 13 player raid Not bad—13x as much planning involved—but twice the scoops. About 100 for 12 players; 91 for 11 players; 82 for 10 players; 73 for 9 players; 64 for 8 players; raids of 7 players or less, less than 56.

Trust me steve, everyone in a raid klan has known this for weeks. it’s a big problem.

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

Fortunato Posted:

Trust me steve, everyone in a raid klan has known this for weeks. it’s a big problem.

well, yeah, but it’s nice to see a non-raidfabulous person put two and two together as well. that it was only the raidfabulous persons whining felt like we weren’t getting the point across

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!