Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Um what… Could this be made any more complicated? What is a disabled alt anyway?

Ok so if I have 12 visits, I can get 4 forums simultaneously pwned 9 times… Pwn 4 forums, let drop to three, Pwn one more and go back up to four, let drop to three, repeat, etc. 8 vanilla reward each time; 8x9 = 72 max scoops… realistically **** happens though… so allotting a couple mistakes or bad luck, 56 scoops on average maybe.

Raiding gets me only 1 vanilla for every 12 forums pwned between me and my klanmates. So let’s say there’s all 13 of us and we all got 12 visits and work in perfect harmony and nothing goes wrong and we all run like a well oiled machine for arguments sake. 156 visits… pwn 12 get 1… repeat 144 times = 145 max scoops… Realisticly… experienced, communicating players might get about 75% of that so 109 scoops If you have a full 13 player raid Not bad—13x as much planning involved—but twice the scoops. About 100 for 12 players; 91 for 11 players; 82 for 10 players; 73 for 9 players; 64 for 8 players; raids of 7 players or less, less than 56.

Worth it? Not really. Insanely convoluted? You bet.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!