Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Religion The benefits or harm of the concept of 'God(s)'

DarkDespair5

Avatar: 77864 Thu Jun 04 08:28:46 -0400 2009

Level 56 Hacker

“Logic Bomber”

I really hope my post above did not come across a selfish tirade.

CroMagnon

Level 16 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Sigh. I dont know much about science, apart from snippets of things that my farther talks about. Like his prized undulator, or venting the system. He is a beamline scientist for the Australian Syncotron.

DarkDespair5

Level 56 Hacker

“Logic Bomber”

CroMagnon Posted:

Sigh. I dont know much about science, apart from snippets of things that my father talks about. Like his prized undulator, or venting the system. He is a beamline scientist for the Australian Syncotron.

Individual facts are less important than the mode of thought scientists use to understand the world, in my opinion.

DarkDespair5

Level 56 Hacker

“Logic Bomber”

IMO this is why logic and reasoning should be taught in high school.

Techno Phoebe

Level 8 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

So should religion. People have a right to learn about god in school, and everyone should have to at least consider it! Log in to see images!

Techno Phoebe

Level 8 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

I mean reasoning is alright but shouldn’t people have to see religious stuff in school at least once. We should make it mandatory for a year and then allow them to choose. Untill they have heard of god, how can they choose?

Techno Phoebe

Level 8 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Even better, a mandatory clbum on every religion so people can choose better! Then they can learn about religion in school like a clbum and not fight about it! They can make their own decisions!Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!