Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help I beat ep. 1... (spoilers)

Da_King_Wild-
ebeest

[Wildebeest Pack]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

And now I can’t do ANYTHING? I was expecting to be able to at least male reproductive organ around, level up, buy stuff ect., is there any way besides getting ep. 2 to keep playing? I have no credit card, and I’m not close to being board with the game yet, so is there anything youth while to do now, or am I going to have to just quit the game altogether?

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Domination. Forumbuildr. Flamebate. You get a new forum every week.

Balloon edited this message on 01/24/2009 12:21PM

BOOMER-CODE

Level 14 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

Da_King_Wildebeest Posted:

And now I can’t do ANYTHING? I was expecting to be able to at least male reproductive organ around, level up, buy stuff ect., is there any way besides getting ep. 2 to keep playing? I have no credit card, and I’m not close to being board with the game yet, so is there anything youth while to do now, or am I going to have to just quit the game altogether?

You are stuck like thousands of others in the ep1-ep2 transition. Search Sentrillion for the answer.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/15591

now waiting for banhammer to close the thread

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!