Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Shock Petition to convince Femline to Goatse herself and post pics

Femline

Avatar: 124524 Fri Jan 23 03:23:48 -0500 2009

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I dunno. *shrugs* Must just be a fetish thing.

Mrowr! Come play with me. :3

AntiRules187

Avatar: 79421 Tue May 26 22:06:20 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

It's actually an honor to be pranked, it means someone spent real money on you. Sir.

priscilla Posted:

What’s attractive about a gaping bumhole anyway? Just curious of the psychology behind it.

People have different interests…

Fortunato Posted:

I Log in to see images!

Lament Posted:

I value your contributions to the FWZ society, and respect your opinions, no matter how much they may vary from my own.

You ****ing fine upstanding member of society.

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

priscilla Posted:

Femline clearly speaks and behaves like a woman to me.

That’s a major compliment for the guy playing her part, I’m sure.

priscilla

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

OrsonScottCard Posted:

That’s a major compliment for the guy playing her part, I’m sure.

What makes you think it’s not just a ****ty girl?

p.s. to femline- i mean playful rly :3

“So apparently I was really drunk yesterday and hit a woman with my car. When you think about it, really, it’s her own fault. She should’ve been in the kitchen.” – Zach Braff on driving

“Around the holidays I love handing out turkeys at the local food bank. I just wish I could see the looks on there faces later when they thaw out a 10 pound chunk of dog ****. That never gets old.” – Zach Braff on keeping the holiday spirit alive

“Every single person wants to do it, don’t hate me because I had the guts to follow my heart!” – Zach Braff on incest

“I knew I’d made it as an actor when he was shaking just being in my presence” – Zach Braff on Michael J Fox

“I tried it a few times but didn’t see the point. I’m Zach Braff. What the **** do I need a team for besides holding me back and sucking? If I wanted that, I’d just walk on the set of ‘Scrubs’.”

AntiRules187

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

It's actually an honor to be pranked, it means someone spent real money on you. Sir.

orson’s still thinking that femline is a gothzilla alt? Does he even have proof?

AntiRules187 edited this message on 01/30/2009 8:12PM

Fortunato Posted:

I Log in to see images!

Lament Posted:

I value your contributions to the FWZ society, and respect your opinions, no matter how much they may vary from my own.

OrsonScottCa-
rd

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

AntiRules187 Posted:

orson’s still thinking that femline is a gothzilla alt? Does he even have proof?

I decline to alt-reveal at the moment.

AntiRules187

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

OrsonScottCard Posted:

I decline to alt-reveal at the moment.

seriously, has femline EVER given some small hint that she/he/it is an alt?

Fortunato Posted:

I Log in to see images!

Lament Posted:

Numerrik

[WeChall is a ****ty klan]

Level 24 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

Do want.

Fight your friends! Play AnimeVersus today!

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

metalmetroid

[Island of Avalon]

Level 18 Troll

I didnt have any good avatars so i bought this instead.

if you dont wanna goatse, showing your mammary glands will work.

Femline

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Hee hee, it’s ok priscilla, I’m kinda playful/****ty sometimes. Log in to see images!

Gosh guys. At this rate, people are gonna start begging just for a glimpse of my footpaw or something. :3

I dunno, though. If I post something, then you’ll all have what you want and you won’t be interested in me anymore. Log in to see images!

KrataLightbl-
ade

Level 11 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Femline Posted:

I dunno, though. If I post something, then you’ll all have what you want and you won’t be interested in me anymore. Log in to see images!

If it makes you feel any better, you’d only lose the fickle crowd.

The bright ones prefer someone who delivers, and always come back for more.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

priscilla

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Femline Posted:

Hee hee, it’s ok priscilla, I’m kinda playful/****ty sometimes. Log in to see images!

You are? Stop the presses!

Gosh guys. At this rate, people are gonna start begging just for a glimpse of my footpaw or something. :3

I dunno, though. If I post something, then you’ll all have what you want and you won’t be interested in me anymore. Log in to see images!*chants* sho us ur tail! sho us ur tail!

“So apparently I was really drunk yesterday and hit a woman with my car. When you think about it, really, it’s her own fault. She should’ve been in the kitchen.” – Zach Braff on driving

“Around the holidays I love handing out turkeys at the local food bank. I just wish I could see the looks on there faces later when they thaw out a 10 pound chunk of dog ****. That never gets old.” – Zach Braff on keeping the holiday spirit alive

“Every single person wants to do it, don’t hate me because I had the guts to follow my heart!” – Zach Braff on incest

“I knew I’d made it as an actor when he was shaking just being in my presence” – Zach Braff on Michael J Fox

“I tried it a few times but didn’t see the point. I’m Zach Braff. What the **** do I need a team for besides holding me back and sucking? If I wanted that, I’d just walk on the set of ‘Scrubs’.”

Femline

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Hee hee, I ALMOST typed that intstead. ;3

Sabre

Level 20 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

i want to see your footpaw! also your mammary glands and the goatse thing and your tail and… and… *huff huff*

theres no real evidence your gothzilla… come on prove it to us and even if you are gothzilla goatse youself for us anyways

btw signed

you can replace just about any word with “FCHAN” for example: last FCHAN my FCHAN and i went out for some FCHAN so that we could FCHAN later that FCHAN so i say to her FCHAN FCHAN lets FCHAN the FCHAN right now shall we?

OrsonScottCa-
rd

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Sabre Posted:

even if you are gothzilla goatse youself for us anyways

Dude… just… no.

Sabre

Level 20 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

hahahhahaha you kidding? i would love to see that! it would be ****ing funny

you can replace just about any word with “FCHAN” for example: last FCHAN my FCHAN and i went out for some FCHAN so that we could FCHAN later that FCHAN so i say to her FCHAN FCHAN lets FCHAN the FCHAN right now shall we?

AntiRules187

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Femline Posted:

I really doubt that we’ll lose interest in you.

Fortunato Posted:

I Log in to see images!

Lament Posted:

male reproductive organFACEPANTS

Avatar: 60174 2010-06-14 22:20:22 -0400

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 65 Troll

REDNECK fine upstanding member of societyfabulous person WHORE

metalmetroid Posted:

if you dont wanna goatse, showing your mammary glands will work.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!