Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Feature **** You And Die

Xylon

Avatar: 76994 2010-01-16 02:54:34 -0500

[Kappa Kappa Kappa]

Level 35 Hacker

Posting personal information is fun. Everyone should try it at least once.

You are human. Therefore your very existence is a blight on the universe. You may try to imagine yourself as anything else, but you are human filth. Death is your only escape. Nonexistence is your only ****ing respite. There is nothing left for you in your time left other than to spread hatred and discontent amongst the human race. It is your duty to be a condescending bumhole to everyone you meet. It is your right to cause suffering in others. Take delight in the misfortune of others. Make it happen. Destroy all that is beautiful. Kill everything that is innocent. Put a bullet in the brain of anyone who would say otherwise.

ATTENTION NEWBS: SEARCH BEFORE YOU POST

Click Here To Give Me Fake Internet Cred

Jim McPerson

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Upvoted, commencing the reload.

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Xylon Posted:

Destroy all that is beautiful. Kill everything that is innocent. Put a bullet in the brain of anyone who would say otherwise.

How would that make today any different from any other day? O.o

Jim McPerson

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Fingerz Posted:

How would that make today any different from any other day? O.o

In contrast to other days, you remain professional about it and keep your trousers zipped up and your dragin inside them Log in to see images!

CaptainPuff

Avatar: 114767 Fri Mar 06 21:31:34 -0500 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 32 Troll

“Permafail”

Thanks, I like you, too.

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

who put salt in your britches, lad?

ilu man

Morcheeba

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 4 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

My female intuitions are kicking in… they are telling me..

yes he’s suffering from a nasty case of the Clap!

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

Morcheeba Posted:

My female intuitions are kicking in… they are telling me..

yes he’s suffering from a nasty case of the Clap!

Seconded. I blame Nicco for his plight.

Xylon

Avatar: 76994 2010-01-16 02:54:34 -0500

[Kappa Kappa Kappa]

Level 35 Hacker

Posting personal information is fun. Everyone should try it at least once.

Odalisque Posted:

who put salt in your britches, lad?

Nothing really just posting random nihilistic bull**** in the hopes some newfabulous person takes it seriously and goes to jail. Posted a longer version of this in the thread linked in my sig.

ATTENTION NEWBS: SEARCH BEFORE YOU POST

Click Here To Give Me Fake Internet Cred

male reproductive organFACEPANTS

Avatar: 60174 2010-06-14 22:20:22 -0400

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 65 Troll

REDNECK fine upstanding member of societyfabulous person WHORE

Xylon Posted:

You are human. Therefore your very existence is a blight on the universe. You may try to imagine yourself as anything else, but you are human filth. Death is your only escape. Nonexistence is your only ****ing respite. There is nothing left for you in your time left other than to spread hatred and discontent amongst the human race. It is your duty to be a condescending bumhole to everyone you meet. It is your right to cause suffering in others. Take delight in the misfortune of others. Make it happen. Destroy all that is beautiful. Kill everything that is innocent. Put a bullet in the brain of anyone who would say otherwise.

Copypasta is copy.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

TYPE THIS IN IDC!!

@aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim @aim

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

Suicide pact, anyone?

And by suicide pact I mean Xylon goes first and then we laugh and enjoy his mother

CaptainPuff

Avatar: 114767 Fri Mar 06 21:31:34 -0500 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 32 Troll

“Permafail”

His britches are in bundles. Log in to see images!

I **** IN YO-
UR MOUTH

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 4 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

Laguna Posted:

Suicide pact, anyone?

And by suicide pact I mean Xylon goes first and then we laugh and enjoy his mother

signed

fine upstanding member of society
I SHIT IN YOUR MOUTH edited this message on 01/21/2009 7:33PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!