Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help SPOILER: Final Episode 1 Forum

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

Is Coral Springs Nuclear Generating Station re-pwnable for adding to a streak? I don’t want to screw up what I have going (28 and counting), but if I can get an easy level 10 win, I don’t want to pbum that up, either.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Yes.

EDIT: Be sure to only do Church of Saiyantology and Paranoia once even though they are listed on both the official game and community. Both of those are identical and will break your streak.

scully edited this message on 01/19/2009 4:33PM

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

OrsonScottCard Posted:

Is Coral Springs Nuclear Generating Station re-pwnable for adding to a streak? I don’t want to screw up what I have going (28 and counting), but if I can get an easy level 10 win, I don’t want to pbum that up, either.

You cannot pwn a single forum more than once without breaking your streak. Any forum which can be pwned will add to it, once.

OrsonScottCa-
rd

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

MC Banhammer Posted:

You cannot pwn a single forum more than once without breaking your streak. Any forum which can be pwned will add to it, once.

I know that. I meant I’d pwned it as part of finishing Episode I, broke the streak, and am wondering if I can pwn it (not as part of finishing Ep. I) to include it on my current streak.

In other words, since that was essentially the “boss forum” in Ep. I, will it screw up my Ep. II game to pwn it again?

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

Yeah, it doesn’t do anything odd.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

OrsonScottCard Posted:

I know that. I meant I’d pwned it as part of finishing Episode I, broke the streak, and am wondering if I can pwn it (not as part of finishing Ep. I) to include it on my current streak.

In other words, since that was essentially the “boss forum” in Ep. I, will it screw up my Ep. II game to pwn it again?

It is fine to include it in your streak.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Changed the thread title because yes, now that it’s being discussed as the final forum of Ep 1, it IS a spoiler.

And the forum is just the same as any other forum. If it’s part of your streak, it’s part of your streak. If it’s not, it’s not. Check your Streak subtab to determine.

ShadyPixels

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

He wants to know if he can pwn it again, after pwning it to finish episode 1, I think.

The answer’s yes

OrsonScottCa-
rd

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

MC Banhammer Posted:

Changed the thread title because yes, now that it’s being discussed as the final forum of Ep 1, it IS a spoiler.

And the forum is just the same as any other forum. If it’s part of your streak, it’s part of your streak. If it’s not, it’s not. Check your Streak subtab to determine.

Thanks for the info, and for the title change. I honestly hadn’t even thought of that.

zagerblag

Avatar: 102042 Wed Jun 03 22:55:29 -0400 2009

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Hacker

asdf

It’s just like any other forum. If it isn’t currently in your streak (check your streak subtab), you can pwn it for your streak. If it’s in your streak, pwning it will reset your streak. If the time when you pwned it for the plot is still in your streak, you shouldn’t re-pwn it. If your streak has been reset since you pwned it for the plot, it’s A-OK to pwn it again. The fact that the previous pwning was for the plot changes nothing; pwnage is pwnage.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!