Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Gay STGill is a ****ty troll.

Thumbz

Level 15 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

I think he also has AIDS.

Anunymous

Avatar: 79676 Fri Apr 10 14:15:18 -0400 2009

[Gay Goose Mafia]

Level 35 Permanoob

“Kapitan Stupidska”

Thumbz Posted:

I think he also has AIDS.

I concur.

Anonymousy

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Indeed.

Xylon

Avatar: 76994 2010-01-16 02:54:34 -0500

[Kappa Kappa Kappa]

Level 35 Hacker

Posting personal information is fun. Everyone should try it at least once.

He is in fact an troll with poor skills, but I think in time he will come to know the ways of the dark side of the farce.

ATTENTION NEWBS: SEARCH BEFORE YOU POST

Click Here To Give Me Fake Internet Cred

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

ITT: Proof that ISOTGF eats its young.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

who?

STGill

[Dev-Null]

Level 14 Hacker

DELETED ACCOUNT

Ya know, Thumbz.

I feel inclined to believe that you probably not just a Camwhore on this game but in life….

And not the cool kind either. No, I suspect you more the kind that will drink glbum of vomit for a dollar, or eat dog **** and wash it down with cat ****. Just so you can pay your college tuition without feeling like you’ve sold out the “female race”.

Why so proud? Maybe that’s the problem with society today, women are so busy flapping their gums and what they SHOULD be doing is taking a shot in the mouth. Less sexual angst, less war!

But NOOOO you had to have your womens lib, and womens sufferage and make up terms like “date enjoy”.

So in the interest of world peace, Thumbz.Quit playing forumwarz and jump out on a street corner and at the VERY least start peddling handjobs at discount rates.

You’ll be doing the whole world a favor.

Anunymous

Avatar: 79676 Fri Apr 10 14:15:18 -0400 2009

[Gay Goose Mafia]

Level 35 Permanoob

“Kapitan Stupidska”

Nicco Posted:

who?

STGill n. 1. An Attention Whore currently in IDC proclaiming his love of horse male reproductive organ. 2. AN AIDS patient who is addicted to whale semen. 3. No one important.

Thumbz

Level 15 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

STGill Posted:

Ya know, Thumbz.

I feel inclined to believe that you probably not just a Camwhore on this game but in life….

And not the cool kind either. No, I suspect you more the kind that will drink glbum of vomit for a dollar, or eat dog **** and wash it down with cat ****. Just so you can pay your college tuition without feeling like you’ve sold out the “female race”.

Why so proud? Maybe that’s the problem with society today, women are so busy flapping their gums and what they SHOULD be doing is taking a shot in the mouth. Less sexual angst, less war!

But NOOOO you had to have your womens lib, and womens sufferage and make up terms like “date enjoy”.

So in the interest of world peace, Thumbz.Quit playing forumwarz and jump out on a street corner and at the VERY least start peddling handjobs at discount rates.

You’ll be doing the whole world a favor.

bumhurt fabulous person is bumhurt.

STGill

[Dev-Null]

Level 14 Hacker

DELETED ACCOUNT

You will come to know bumhurt when your johns are paying 50 bucks extra for anal.

You should probably go ahead and buy a copy of Pimps up and Hoes down, it’ll get you prepared for your new life.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Anunymous Posted:

STGill n. 1. An Attention Whore currently in IDC proclaiming his love of horse male reproductive organ. 2. AN AIDS patient who is addicted to whale semen. 3. No one important.

who?

ShadyPixels

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

STGill Posted:

O rly? I’m pretty sure we had more (worse) wars before all this “civil rights” “equal suffrage” mumbo jumbo

ShadyPixels edited this message on 01/18/2009 4:40AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!