Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Politics So how long until no one uses the Auction House?

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Evil Trout Posted:

If you are aware of an easy (or even not-so-easy) thing I’m missing here, please tubmail me as it’s basically ready to go now.

What about the option to remove bids?

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Nicco Posted:

What about the option to remove bids?

There is no option to remove bids. Once you bid the system takes your money and doesn’t give it back unless you are outbid.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Mail sent.

Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted. Log in to see images!

Sneaky27

Avatar: 70951 2010-02-06 21:28:05 -0500

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

scullyangel Posted:

I’m sure most players feel this way, however there is a certain gamer mentality that lends itself to finding whatever is exploitable and then abusing the ever loving **** out of it. The auction house sounds neat, but right now there are absolutely exploitable problems based on what has been confirmed.

See, this is my problem. Only parts of the auction house have been confirmed, nobody (excluding CZ) has all the information. Making judgments on the exploitative possibilities of the auction house based solely on partial information and then ****ting up flamebate with those predictions is just on this side of very special. FFS, it’s just one day, have some patience.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Sneaky27 Posted:

See, this is my problem. Only parts of the auction house have been confirmed, nobody (excluding CZ) has all the information. Making judgments on the exploitative possibilities of the auction house based solely on partial information and then ****ting up flamebate with those predictions is just on this side of very special. FFS, it’s just one day, have some patience.

this is ****ing whiny ****es

reason and logic is not allowed here

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

Nicco

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Sneaky27 Posted:

get out

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

I’m just waiting for VibratingDoldoe.pr0n that gives like +100/+100 from Itembuildr.

Look, shock images! I’m edgy! Please remember me.

http://i43.tinypic.com/oibvrr.jpg

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

Shii: youre a ****ing retard-esque

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Uh, yeah. ET just said in tubmail that he is fixing the problem. Log in to see images!

I’m sorry you are annoyed, don’t kill yourself. Here have an lolcat.

Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted. Log in to see images!

Nicco

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

scullyangel Posted:

Uh, yeah. ET just said in tubmail that he is fixing the problem. Log in to see images!

I’m sorry you are annoyed, don’t kill yourself. Here have an lolcat.

HAVE A LOLDOG

cognitivedis-
sonance

[Carls]

Level 29 Emo Kid

“Lopsided McHaircut”

It already seems a little redundant. Barring some way to get E-Peen out of it, I’m not really interested.

I love you. No, really.

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

Nicco Posted:

HAVE A LOLDOG

Looks like one of my friend’s dogs. She has three boxers and a pit, all are insane.

Fook mi

Avatar: 38190 Sat Jan 17 06:06:58 -0500 2009

[International Comm-
ittee of Doctors
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Everybody wants a pink floyd.

Also, these “Custom items” have me really interested.

I’ll never have a shot at them but I want to see what is created.

myfaceisonfi-
re

Level 21 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

With the inflation and the fact that it still needs some fixes, I’m definatly going to wait awhile before trying to use it again.

Why is there no “My Bids” bumon?

Sapper

Avatar: 8525 2009-12-20 17:41:27 -0500

[So ronery]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

scullyangel Posted:

ET already addressed the fact that he didn’t consider partnering up a problem. Based on the general laziness of our playerbase, I’m inclined to think he is right and that it will be abusable to a low degree among a very small number of players and then no one will bother since all the alpha gamers have other fish to fry. We won’t know if it is even a problem until we see how the min/max bid prices he outlined work.

With the thing going live tomorrow, I have no interest in spreading the other problems I can see in public posts before ET gets a chance to correct it.

Alpha Gamers?

HHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA cough cough HAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

was Posted:

Because really what do you need after you get Pink Floyd? I give it 2 weeks.

Also, Itembuildr is going to suck as well. Its all going to be the same people that use Forumbuildr.

Oh, we didn’t mention, but weekly participation in Kyoubai is mandatory. Your account will be permabanned if you don’t bid on at least one useless item per week.

We call this the “was is a whiny little ****” clause.

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

Oh, we didn’t mention, but weekly participation in Kyoubai is mandatory. Your account will be permabanned if you don’t bid on at least one useless item per week.

We call this the “was is a whiny little ****” clause.

I always wanted something named after me. Thanks.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!