Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Ban Me Is this game a little tamer than you thought?

Al_Sparagus

Level 4 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

When I signed up I was really prepared to be offended, but really it is kind of…meh.

SkinTicket

Avatar: 4386 2010-01-07 13:38:24 -0500

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 23 Camwhore

[Insert very special joke here, preferably about male reproductive organs]

I guess it’s more offensive to some, so funny at places Log in to see images!

delta1238

[Facepunch]

Level 15 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Yeah, it think all the male reproductive organs and the like in ascii art attack could offend soccer moms.Log in to see images!

lulz56

[The Knights of LOL]

Level 21 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

There needs to be moar mammary glands and general nudity and filth.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

I was hoping for a little less tubgirl, scat, etc., when I started…but actually, it is.

Additionally, I was half expecting these forums to look like the in-game forums, but the people here are actually pretty cool.

StarkWality

Level 13 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

It’s offensive enough for me Log in to see images!

And very funny.

aka 8bit

Level 9 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

I think it’s about right, but i was definitely expecting worse.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

It’s a fine amount of filth. Too much gross picture town would be unpleasant.

they’ve got a good balance of gross. And they manage to be offensive without using harsh racial slurs. They done good. Log in to see images!

VIVa-ChiCk

Level 14 Troll

aka FireFury

“Whiny ****es” And “Roleplaying” Forums are clearly offensive.

Harix

[Totally Cool Guys -
from UGOP
]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I suppose the most offensive thing about this game is the Flamebate forums… Specifically Cubear’s avatar…

Dr_Kraid

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Emo Kid

OH GOD MY AVATAR IS HAUNTED

OH **** OH **** IT IS GOATSE

seriously if goatse still elicits any kind of reaction from you you clearly haven’t spent enough time on the intertubes Log in to see images!

fernacular

Level 5 Troll

more ascii male reproductive organs please

Al_Sparagus

Level 4 Troll

Now now, I wasn’t saying Goatse, I mean thats kind of old hat. But I guess being a college guy and having my buddies send me links to sicl **** has really raised my tolerance. I once remember a vid from inhumanity.com that mad me want to stab my eyeballs with forks, I guess what offends you i very relative and in the age of the internet some have high tolerances.

SuperMo0

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

It’s offensive enough that I get a laugh out of its being offensive, but not so offensive that I’d worry about browsing it on a public terminal, and I think that’s just the right level of offensive.

I will admit I was expecting worse because of the disclaimer you have to type, but I guess it’s better to be extra careful with who you let in than letting some little **** get their panties in a twist because you mentioned male reproductive organES OH NO.

RichandCreamy

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 16 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

I was expecting it to be way more offensive because the intro had you type “i’m not easily offended” but I suppose that’s just there to set the tone of the game.

I wouldn’t mind more nudity attacks as a cam whore but if I was a troll and tub girl was an attack I would hope to be able to upgrade to something else!

I’m hoping to see some nonoffensive attacks that were supposed to be offensive cause I’d find that funny. I’m early in the game though so who knows!

Al_Sparagus

Level 4 Troll

I would characterize things like tubgirl or goatse as more shocking than offensive.

Harix

[Totally Cool Guys -
from UGOP
]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Dr_Kraid Posted:

OH **** OH **** IT IS GOATSE

seriously if goatse still elicits any kind of reaction from you you clearly haven’t spent enough time on the intertubes Log in to see images!

I just said it was the most offensive thing here. Not OMG MY EYEZ offensive anymore though…

GHNeko

[Gyrus Hex Online]

Level 22 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

When I came here for the first time, I saw that disclaimer, and I had gotten here from a someone who was linking a klan and whatnot. As I made and account and went through the intro, I found it pretty funny. When I came up to the search engine, I surfed for male reproductive organes and found some of the results funny. I do admit, the game has an interesting side story, but all and all. This can only emulate the internet so well.

lulz56

[The Knights of LOL]

Level 21 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

A bit of nudity would be nice.

jumparound

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

^^ why else would we choose the clbum camgirl?

Personally I wasn’t expecting for this to be too shocking, since that would drive away lots of users otherwise, but I’ve been ****ed on by R. Kelly in fairly explicit detail so my appetite has been filled.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!