Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Ban Me Is this game a little tamer than you thought?

SuperMo0

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

First off, some MAY consider that a spoiler. Log in to see images!

Secondly, that brings up the key difference between a camgirl nudity attack and textual vulgarity. With nudity, people run the risk of being yelled at by parents/teachers/librarians/gorillas for LOOKING AT BOOBIES ON THE INTERbum. However, with text nudity, unless you’re right there creepily reading the screen over my shoulder (Yes, that means you, Mark) then you can’t see what I’m reading.

So bring on the textual vulgarity, but leave the boobies at home! Log in to see images!

GHNeko

[Gyrus Hex Online]

Level 22 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

^ This. Nothing is more satisfying then reading well written sex. Or at least. Well Written > Picture. At least with using text it, you’ll have variations.

Al_Sparagus

Level 4 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

Nothing more satisfying than reading well written sex? What about HAVING well written sex, errmmmm wait a second…..

GHNeko

[Gyrus Hex Online]

Level 22 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

lol so i herd u lyke cyber im me @ ilyke2cyber19971225 Log in to see images!

Mistress_Pay-
ne

[Team Shortbus]

Level 17 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

As much as I love nudity, I’d say the game is pretty well balanced in respect to offensiveness. I’m also pretty glad that so many people find it a bit tame, I was worried I was getting too callous to the internet or something. Log in to see images!

GHNeko

[Gyrus Hex Online]

Level 22 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

I still think this game could become more offensive. That would totally make it that much funnier. By getting half of the references in this game, you’re pretty much set when it comes to tolerance.

loltubmail.

I mean the way to join this site pretty much braces you for offense. If you cant take a god damn joke, or look at something offensive and not go crying to your pastor, then you shouldnt be here. Hell, you shouldn’t be on the internet. You should be coloring books or something. Or learning in school instead of having fortification sessions with some boy/girl you met 2 weeks ago.

tl;dr – needs moar offensive ****.

mawnstr bawlz

[RPG Codex]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Um, this is just the first part of the game. It’s silly to expect the mangled sweat shop children necrophilia forum in the first five minutes of play. It’s like how camwhores can’t start with posting sharpies in their bumes to attack. It would be anticlimactic.

we6jbo

Level 2 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

Yeah…at first I thought it would be but I guess it didn’t
p.s.,you thought this was going to be goatse but it isn’t

GHNeko

[Gyrus Hex Online]

Level 22 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

mawnstr bawlz Posted:

Um, this is just the first part of the game. It’s silly to expect the mangled sweat shop children necrophilia forum in the first five minutes of play. It’s like how camwhores can’t start with posting sharpies in their bumes to attack. It would be anticlimactic.

Well, I wasn’t asking for that much. Maybe just a TAD bit more. That’s I’m askin.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

When we started, we actually didn’t imagine it being all that offensive. It’s already gotten the “definitely NSFW” tag, but in all honesty we saw it as a game that could be played in an office environment fairly stealthily.

Truth is, the main reason you don’t see Tubgirl or Goatse in the game proper (as well as newds) is because we use copyright-free material. We either buy the rights of stock photos or use public domain stuff.

That said, we might make an effort to make it more offensive…if that’s what you want. Log in to see images!

Loving the hidden goatses BTW!

GHNeko

[Gyrus Hex Online]

Level 22 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

Awesome. Log in to see images!

Expect my cashzorz den lolol

bum FACE MA-
GOGO

Level 6 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

I’m just glad there’s no GOATSE Log in to see images!

SuperMo0

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

We either buy the rights of stock photos or use public domain stuff.

If you don’t mind me asking, how much does that cost, typically? It’s awfully smart of y’all to use public domain stuff to avoid LAWYERBOMBING, but does it cost a lot to get those stock images?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!