Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
FAQ I have three free copies of Episode 2: Who deserves them?

Mesmerelda

[ice cream social]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

If you give me a free Episode 2, I will most certainly make it worth your while. Log in to see images!

VIRGIN

[Island of Avalon]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

i should get free episode 2 because i’m the cheapest and the least deserving bastard of all the episode 2 beggars itt.

Papa Zito

[Disciples of Atrop-
os
]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

Magog77 Posted:

I also usually use correct grammer and spelling on a regular basis

lawl

doctormale reproductive organtor

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

I wish mods could see if players have ep2 access or not as a big “THIS GUY HAS EP2” box on their mod profile.

Of course, i can go and look at visit history but i’m a lazy ****.

with that pointless ramble out of the way I’d like to ask how the free Ep2s work. Are they 21 BP that you give or does your Support Us! page have gift copies available or do you just say “Yo ET my fine upstanding member of society, give deez ****es ep2”

The last one; I need to tell ET whom to give Ep 2 access to. I’m thinking three Level 35s makes sense.

There exists a hexagonal room containing every possible instance of Jorge Luis Borges molesting me.

Bigandtasty

Avatar: 67579 Sat Jan 17 15:30:20 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

I am deserving!

I have….uh…

...damn

­

Not EviI Tro-
ut

Avatar: 101514 Mon Dec 29 17:25:31 -0500 2008

Level 15 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

I need teh episode 2. So i can fix it.

Physics

Avatar: 83756 2009-10-01 09:57:31 -0400

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Hacker

Making laws and snuggling dark matter.

doctormale reproductive organtor Posted:

I need to tell ET whom to give Ep 2 access to. I’m thinking three Level 35s makes sense.

good decision Log in to see images!

Stevo182

[Tormenting Evil Kn-
uckles of Satan
]

Level 25 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

If said coppies haven’tLog in to see images!

Bah, excuse my lazer.

If said coppies haven’t been given away, I am the trollingest of trolls and the most XTREME of gamers. I have an addiction that this has been satisfying lately. I’d like to advance in the game mostly. And I’d be very greatful.

TL;DR? Plz?

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Because I’m a pretty cool dude. but I’m kinda sad right now, it’d really cheer me up.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

Pavilion

Avatar: 74903 2011-07-31 00:19:12 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

I really could use more options. Not having to depend on the Ppwn Shoppe for items that heal more than 100 and buying a Prosthetic Finger makes everything more bearable.

And I’m not in a position to be able to pay for Ep 2.

That’s why.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Stevo182

[Tormenting Evil Kn-
uckles of Satan
]

Level 25 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Queen Shaz Posted:

I win, (I tell you, its true!)

I posted pictres of my (ribbon coverd) mammary glands for BP so I can save up for ep 2

I have no Credit card, i am an impovrished student.

9.74 to 1 dollar exchange rate at present where I live.

I would worship every forum you posted in and evey chat, I would troll anyone you dont like… I would moo until I was Blue.

in short. I want ep 2 and would lick your feet for the opportunity to play it. Log in to see images!

This

Stevo182

[Tormenting Evil Kn-
uckles of Satan
]

Level 25 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

And I’m poor. And fat. But mostly poor. xBox 360? Wtf is that? I’ve never even seen one. I have to go to the library every day to play this game. Alone. In the loser section. On a computer that’s 20 years old.

arsenic_chee-
tah

Level 28 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

i really have not done anythig to deserve ep2. there are people who want it much more than me spend a whole lot of time on the other parts of the game cotributing to the community via the multiplayer aspects, there are people who are all in the klan taking this whole thing to the next level.

i have nothing to offer you in return, even if i send you nude pics i am sure that you would be disapointed.

it is not even like i am a re re just joined thinking that this is the way to be part of it all.

i couldn’t even come up with a funny post in order to entertain you into giving it to me.

go on give it to someone else you know you want to.

Sneaky27

Avatar: 70951 2010-02-06 21:28:05 -0500

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Queen Shaz should get one. I saw her b00bz with the ribbon, and she deserves some love for that.

I should then get the second one ‘cause I’m awesome in random spurts. Plus I’ll be lvl 35 in about a week.

Stevo182

[Tormenting Evil Kn-
uckles of Satan
]

Level 25 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Did this contest die?...

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!