Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Movies CLOSED - Help my lazy bum do this Forumwarz Tribute movie

Big Boys Do -
Cry

Level 38 Emo Kid

lol mancards

The Camwhore is named 1girl2cups and the Re Re is named TehTravis, that’s all I got thus far for character names and I will give you 2 BPs if you come up with a good name either the Troll character or the Emo Kid character.

Now the Troll is going to be a short (5 ft tall) dude that is the epitome of a troll, the site of his smiling face makes me want to punch babies and I have two kids for christ’s sake. The Emo Kid will be played by myself who isn’t much of a looker either, dyed black hair, tattoo of a IX on my arm, one ear piercing as well as eyebrow, lebrae and tongue pierced, I’m also on the chunky side, not fat, not fluffy, just a little overweight.

All you gotta do is gimme what names you think are funny or a good representation of the character, if you manage to nail both, you get 4 bps, if you only get 1, that’s 2 bps for you and someone else gets the other 2. Now do your stuff ****es.

Big Boys Do -
Cry

Level 38 Emo Kid

lol mancards

nny_ix Posted:

The Camwhore is named 1girl2cups and the Re Re is named TehTravis, that’s all I got thus far for character names and I will give you 2 BPs if you come up with a good name either the Troll character or the Emo Kid character.

Now the Troll is going to be a short (5 ft tall) dude that is the epitome of a troll, the site of his smiling face makes me want to punch babies and I have two kids for christ’s sake. The Emo Kid will be played by myself who isn’t much of a looker either, dyed black hair, tattoo of a IX on my arm, one ear piercing as well as eyebrow, lebrae and tongue pierced, I’m also on the chunky side, not fat, not fluffy, just a little overweight.

All you gotta do is gimme what names you think are funny or a good representation of the character, if you manage to nail both, you get 4 bps, if you only get 1, that’s 2 bps for you and someone else gets the other 2. Now do your stuff ****es.

**** if I know why people do this, this is my first contest and I will NOT be left out of all the fun.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

troll: fine upstanding member of societyburner

Emo Kid: xXdrownedinmytearsXx

leftalon2cry

Avatar: 73113 Thu Feb 05 01:57:28 -0500 2009

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

troll: douchealmighty

emo kid:leftalon2die

leftalon2cry edited this message on 12/20/2008 11:08PM

uRAWR

[RAWRs]

Level 2 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

troll: johnathon underbridge

emo: sally jesse raphaeal de la cruz fontana

Judge-Bot 30-

Avatar: 65677 Wed Oct 15 23:22:21 -0400 2008

[Troll Ambulance Mu-
fasa
]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

May I recommend Master_Troll’s avatar for the troll’s obvious design?

Also For the troll go with the name Incognito

Judge-Bot 3000 edited this message on 12/20/2008 11:21PM

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Troll: I_****ED_YOUR_COUCH_fine upstanding member of society

Emo: EternalSorrowInCrimsonNight

leftalon2cry

Avatar: 73113 Thu Feb 05 01:57:28 -0500 2009

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

troll:Ikillbabiesjustforthelulz

emo kid:meliketoseeredsaltywater

YELLOW_BRICK

[ALLCAPS]

Level 15 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

emo_kid: ECCLESIASTES

its ALLCAPS, it has some ‘divine’ on it, and ecclesiastes suffered in desert and thing Log in to see images!

The Suspender

Avatar: 70366 Mon Dec 29 00:40:55 -0500 2008

Level 24 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

EK:”Press RESTORE, RESTART, or QUIT.” A reference to death in old Text adventures.

Troll:”RaepCat”. Both a ForumWarz reference and a Lolcat reference.

GrahamWellin-
gton

[Transsexual-Cross--
Dressers Klan
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Troll: male reproductive organMyCheney

Emo: xoDrowningDarkDespairxo

Bonus!

Hacker (In case you use one): M4st0rofT00b5 (MasterofTubes)

fine upstanding member of societyWR

Avatar: 98769 Sat Dec 20 23:49:32 -0500 2008

[RAWRs]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Your av is hypnotizing… no homo…

Edit for above, since the Hacker wasn’t introduced until EP 2, the Hacker won’t be added as a character until the second movie if there is one. Permanoob will also be used in EP 2, it’s just a little more complex of a plot device.

nigRAWR edited this message on 12/21/2008 12:43AM

Cyan

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Troll : PsychoManiac

Emo Kid : EternalSorrow

Jubbles

Avatar: 24099 2011-10-31 20:24:56 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

I went almost four years without a custom title and all I got was this custom title. Also, male reproductive organs.

Troll: male reproductive organ Bastardly, in a not-all-that-clever nod to Hanna-Barbera while also providing two qualities of being a troll.

Emo Kid: NegativePopulationGrowth

Bandaney

Avatar: 70433 2014-06-07 22:10:47 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 60 Hacker

Ask me about how many male reproductive organs in my bum :zak:

Emo kid: xxxbloodyrists666xxx

Deific Blund-
er

Avatar: 74127 2010-07-25 10:31:51 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

I **** FISH AND I HAVE NO BROWNIE POINTS AND I LOVE male reproductive organ

Troll: The_Trollegiate ~~~ A troll who obviously has mastered his craft in a place of higher learning, building his repertoire of techniques and skills, because he knows the internet is SRS BSNS

For Emo, I offer my new alts name: I Have A Scar To Remind Me To Breathe

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Emokid: RavenOfTheVoyd – because replacing Is with Ys is cool or some **** like that.

Troll: TurdBurgler

Big Boys Do -
Cry

Level 38 Emo Kid

lol mancards

And the winners are…

leftalon2cry troll: douchealmighty

Fingerz Emo: EternalSorrowInCrimsonNight

I chose Leftalon2cry’s entry because it made me laugh right away and the guy I have to play the troll is ****ed that he’s gonna be called douche through the entire thing.

I chose Fingerz’ entry because that gives me an excuse to have him called E.T. for short during the movie. You should be recieving your BPs very shortly.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!