Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Ban Me Is it so bad to ****ing participate once in a while?

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

It like everyone, every time, everywhere on this forum does the opposite of whatever somebody wants them to do. Like they’re afraid somebody’s going to go YHBT and it will just end their world or something. You’re not acting independent, you’re sheep who just do what your told by someone telling you to do the opposite.

And I wish their was a forum like SRS business, but not super-SRS, like a hybrid with the role-play forum. Because it’s not fun when everyone’s completely serious nor is it fun when everyone is a complete bum hat; you have to have a little of both. You got to have balance.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

YHBT LOL

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

People are sheep for doing the opposite of what you tell them to do?

You’re a ****ing moron

Besides, you’re kinda defeating your own point by making this thread in the first place

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Yeah, and I’m not really adressing your comment there, or taking it serioously. But speaking of… I don’t care if I “get trolled”. I don’t care if I completely step on my male reproductive organ and break every rule of the internet — so what? I’m here to have a good time and I’ll do it my way.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

celerysteve is a dink

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I’m going to stop mid sentence because I just realized that forumwarz has become exactly what it started off parodying. A good number of the newer posters don’t see that we’re making fun of idiots and spammers and trolls that exist on other forums. They are the idiots and spammers and trolls we used to parody. I really can’t get past that right now but good work CZ I guess.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/653647

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Laguna Posted:

People are sheep for doing the opposite of what you tell them to do?

You’re a ****ing moron

Besides, you’re kinda defeating your own point by making this thread in the first place

Yes if you consistently, everytime, go south when I say go north, you’re herded just as easily as if you had just done exactly what I told you. You are the ****ing moron, my friend.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

celerysteve is a twink

fixed

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Tubsweetie is bumhurt because I got him kicked out of the external 7vd forum. Lulz.

TUBSWEETIE

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

I’ll be the better person and not kick you out of this forum.

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I’m going to stop mid sentence because I just realized that forumwarz has become exactly what it started off parodying. A good number of the newer posters don’t see that we’re making fun of idiots and spammers and trolls that exist on other forums. They are the idiots and spammers and trolls we used to parody. I really can’t get past that right now but good work CZ I guess.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

You want to though don’t you? Yeah, it hurts doesn’t it? There there, big fella’. Develop some thicker skin.

Anansi

[Arsenal of Ninjacr-
acy
]

Level 69 Troll

Resident Psychoanalyst

THE fabulous personY CELERY HAS POINT

JKYHBT

TUBSWEETIE

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

Celerysteve Posted:

You want to though don’t you? Yeah, it hurts doesn’t it? There there, big fella’. Develop some thicker skin.

nobody else is in my end of the office right now so i’m sobbing quietly at my desk.

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

Celerysteve Posted:

Yes if you consistently, everytime, go south when I say go north, you’re herded just as easily as if you had just done exactly what I told you. You are the ****ing moron, my friend.

Or maybe it’s because your north is always so ****ing stupid that the only logical way to go is south

This isn’t a question of being part of the herd, it’s that you’re just an idiot lol

MikePattonFa-
nboi

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Q: Is it so bad to ****ing participate once in a while?

A: Yes, participation implies too much effort and I’m too lazy for that.

Also,

Laguna Posted:

fine upstanding member of society

See? Quoting something simple yet effective = Least amount of effort.

“Is this an arms race anyone can win? Whoever wins, the children lose. And who cares? I hate kids. Bunch of little punks ruining my movie. I wanted to see ‘The Pbumion of Christ’ in peace, not have a bunch of stupid kids crying.”

[Peter Nguyen]

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Laguna Posted:

Or maybe it’s because your north is always so ****ing stupid that the only logical way to go is south

This isn’t a question of being part of the herd, it’s that you’re just an idiot lol

Not me, anybody. I see it everywhere.

Just shut up, you’ve pretty much proved you’re a loser with fingers and an internet connection; I believe you. There’s nothing more you have to say.

dobnits

Avatar: 58842 2010-01-24 16:19:10 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

THE LEGENDARY PINK DOBS

You are in 7VD. Your argument is invalid

♫ DIE IN A FIRE!♪
♫ DIE IN A FIRE!♪
♫ DIE IN A FIRE!♪
♫ DIE IN A FIRE!♪
♫ DIE IN A FIRE!♪
♫ DIE IN A FIRE!♪
♫ DIE IN A FIRE!♪

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

This is a good discussion we’re having.

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

celerysteve is a dink

Holy **** I thought I was the only person in the universe who still uses that word.

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Celerysteve Posted:

Tubsweetie is bumhurt because I got him kicked out of the external 7vd forum. Lulz.

LOL don’t feel bad- I also got kicked out. Me, the LEADER of 7VD is not allowed in the 7VD forum. Of course, that forum was uber-ghey from the beginning, but then, look at who set it up.

Fingrez

Avatar: 98086 Thu Dec 18 22:41:13 -0500 2008

Level 4 Emo Kid

7 VIBRATING DOLDOES IS NOT A MEME BAN ALL 7VD MEMBERS

Fingerz Posted:

LOL don’t feel bad- I also got kicked out. Me, the LEADER of 7VD is not allowed in the 7VD forum. Of course, that forum was uber-ghey from the beginning, but then, look at who set it up.

Yeah, I feel bad for setting that up.

7 VIBRATING DOLDOES is now a meme…is now a klan. Tubmail me for an “OFFICIAL” invite. We have no standards.

http://www.7vibratingdoldoes.proboards.com <—-7VD forum now with 100% less FalconFail!

http://buskerwars.com/login.php?ref=2308

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!