Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay Dueling?

ninJa_buM_427

Level 8 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

Is there any way to duel another player? A friend of mine is a troll, and I’m gonna prove to him that camwhores r teh best! ^__^ [/sarcasm]

No, but anyway, can I duel another player?Log in to see images!

flamin kooz

[Urbanite Playboy N-
inja
]

Level 10 Camwhore

**** DOMINATION!

I don’t believe you can..but that would be a great suggestion… I think it would add some fun while you wait for your forum visits to reset or sumpthin

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Our game doesn’t currently support that, but of course we’d love to have more P2P options in el futuro. Something along those lines is definitely in our radar.

BINGEBOT 2015

Avatar: 38 2010-12-05 22:39:25 -0500

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

ninJa_buM_427 Posted:

Is there any way to duel another player? A friend of mine is a troll, and I’m gonna prove to him that camwhores r teh best! ^__^ [/sarcasm]

No, but anyway, can I duel another player?Log in to see images!

For now, the most competitive way to Duel is to both try to pwn the same forum and compare speedrun times. We’re looking at ways to have per forum pwn stats in terms of time needed, damage dealt, damage taken, etc. Direct dueling is something we’ve thought of, but the implementation may require some further thought.

Kazer

Avatar: 3866 2011-02-28 17:48:11 -0500

[Island of Avalon]

Level 29 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

flamin kooz Posted:

I don’t believe you can..but that would be a great suggestion… I think it would add some fun while you wait for your forum visits to reset or sumpthin

Wait, PVP would be pay to play? That really sucks.

O FUX

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

That’d be fun.

Camwhores unite~

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!