Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay Something's missing...
Poll: NEW CLbum Y/N?
You must be logged in to vote.

HAMSTERPUSHE-
R99999

[Sonic Vegemite]

Level 21 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

After playing this game for… A couple weeks? It’s great, but throughout the entire game, I felt something was missing… Something big. A LARGE part of the internet left unrepresented. And I just found out what it is.

We need a Pedophile clbum.

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

You really think they are going to make this clbum because there is a thread about it? We have enough anyways.

You think they are going to make any new clbum for that matter? Probably going to have to wait a year for ep3 for that, so wait until then.

Even then cross-clbuming seems like a higher possibility.

Johnny Mac edited this message on 12/07/2008 1:02PM

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

Too controversial.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Laguna Posted:

Too controversial.

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

no, and if there was a new clbum it would be the geek with his vast anime knowledge and dumb memes and facts no one cares about

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Angry hobo Posted:

no, and if there was a new clbum it would be the geek with his vast anime knowledge and dumb memes and facts no one cares about

yeah the nerd would be an awesome clbum

edit: damn gd

Nicco edited this message on 12/07/2008 1:14PM

Something_Wi-
tty

Avatar: 32289 2010-01-24 16:35:06 -0500

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

OH GOD WHAT THE **** IS THAT MY HEAD JUST GOT DECAPITATED

Given that they just got rid of lolicon on the forums, somehow i doubt it.

What’s really missing here is a good game

RebDoomer

Avatar: 93795 Thu Dec 04 16:10:40 -0500 2008

Level 24 Permanoob

“Moron”

HAMSTERPUSHER99999 Posted:

After playing this game for… A couple weeks? It’s great, but throughout the entire game, I felt something was missing… Something big. A LARGE part of the internet left unrepresented. And I just found out what it is.

We need a Pedophile clbum.

Should this really be in Game Discussion?

Patch The Da-
rknut

Avatar: 57089 Sat Jan 10 17:36:45 -0500 2009

Level 23 Emo Kid

In a sad way Raepdog misses you... Oh gay friend.. oh I love the gays..

Angry hobo Posted:

good post imo

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

No we make fun of pedophiles via the forums (pony forum anyone). We don’t want to BE the pedo’s. Even the pedos don’t want to be known as pedophiles.

On the other hand, even though we make fun of the furries, a furry clbum would be kinda hilarious.

Father Wendi-
go

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I’d say that a new clbum would always be welcome.

That said, your idea is the Goddamn awful thing I’ve ever heard.

Angry hobo Posted:

As long as the ultimate attack is called TEN BILLION ANIMES and involves spamming youtube links until the server crashes, I would kill a stranger to see it.

Father Wendigo edited this message on 12/07/2008 2:38PM

LROSENBERG19-

[WeChall]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Maybe in episode 3

Possibly a C-
abbage

Avatar: 76887 Fri Oct 24 03:39:44 -0400 2008

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Herbaceous, biennial, dicotyledonous , and flowering.

I’d think some sort of “Fanboy” clbum would be welcome, since those people actually are a plague on the internet. But clbumes are generally created by their particular method of ruining the internet, i.e. trolls are deliberately antagonistic; emos and camwhores seek attention and drama; noobs are relentless, incorrigible, and almost-adorable; hackers attack codes and computers, not people. So any new clbum would have to fit into that sort of categorization. I don’t know how much “I will bore people to death with my exhaustive technical knowledge and limitless ability to debate minutiae” really fits in there. It would be kind of fun though.

Personally though, I think I’d rather see the other clbumes get developed a little more than a host of new ones. Hackers could use a second skill tree, after all.

Father Wendi-
go

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Possibly a Cabbage Posted:

I’d think some sort of “Fanboy” clbum would be welcome, since those people actually are a plague on the internet. But clbumes are generally created by their particular method of ruining the internet, i.e. trolls are deliberately antagonistic; emos and camwhores seek attention and drama; noobs are relentless, incorrigible, and almost-adorable; hackers attack codes and computers, not people. So any new clbum would have to fit into that sort of categorization. I don’t know how much “I will bore people to death with my exhaustive technical knowledge and limitless ability to debate minutiae” really fits in there. It would be kind of fun though.

Personally though, I think I’d rather see the other clbumes get developed a little more than a host of new ones. Hackers could use a second skill tree, after all.

Oh that’s easy.

Sure, most of the Internet doesn’t think highly of ______, but that’s because you haven’t explained it to them yet. Oh, and they will learn to love ______, even if it takes years of incessant forum posting reminding them how wrong they really are, and how _______ is the one true path to enlightenment.

Another attack: Giant ****ing wall of text about ______. very specially high damage, reasonable skill drain, loooong refresh rate.

edit: The counter forum they’d face at the end of Ep. 2 would be another fanboy forum. ‘Cause nobody fights as rabidly or without as little provocation as possible as fanboys (even if they like the same thing!).

Father Wendigo edited this message on 12/07/2008 10:02PM

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Fanboy is next.

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

We already have a pedophile clbum here. It’s called “troll”, amirite?

Also, rather than suggesting new themes for clbum, why not suggest play mechanics? Fanboy and Furry have been suggested for months, but while people have been leaping at the chance to suggest them AGAIN, nobody has bothered to come up with styles to make them unique.

Trolls are a high defense clbum intended to win through attrition – nigh unstoppable, but with lower damage.

Emokids are a berserker clbum – weaker all around, but become significantly more powerful the more of a beating they take.

Camwhores are a glbum cannon – they can do lots of damage quickly, but need to pop pills like the fist of northstar to stay alive and can’t do so without losing damage.

Hackers are a methodical clbum – they have an attack cycle, and do their damage in powerful hits that occur over the course of that cycle while using the remaining rounds to heal and regenerate their PP.

Re-res and permanoobs are challenge clbumes, and so are irrelevant.

So does anybody actually have a play mechanic for these new clbumes that are being suggested, or do you just think that you can just pick a name and let the magical content fairies take it from there?

SimplyTHEBEST edited this message on 12/08/2008 8:04AM

ULTIMATE PAN-
TS

[team awesome face]

Level 10 Troll

I'm America's problem: I think everything should cater to me.

I think the current clbumes are an efficient variety as is.

But if they do decide to create another clbum, I won’t stop ‘em.

A fanboy clbum sounds the most probable so far.

My only idea would a sheep clbum. Attacks consist of quote stealing, old memes, old videos, the latest fads, mimicing posts etc because they cannot think for themselves. Attacks use ‘Fail’, which is your strongest attribute, with ego being a close second. Weakest being Charisma and attack, as your un-original and everyones heard it before. Also easily bumhurt so low defense Log in to see images! ULTIMATE PANTS edited this message on 12/08/2008 8:22AM

Fook mi

Avatar: 38190 Sat Jan 17 06:06:58 -0500 2009

[International Comm-
ittee of Doctors
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

ULTIMATE PANTS Posted:

I think the current clbumes are an efficient variety as is.

But if they do decide to create another clbum, I won’t stop ‘em.

A fanboy clbum sounds the most probable so far.

My only idea would a sheep clbum. Attacks consist of quote stealing, old memes, old videos, the latest fads, mimicing posts etc because they cannot think for themselves. Attacks use ‘Fail’, which is your strongest attribute, with ego being a close second. Weakest being Charisma and attack, as your un-original and everyones heard it before. Also easily bumhurt so low defense Log in to see images!

ED in a nutshell, I like it.

ULTIMATE PAN-
TS

[team awesome face]

Level 10 Troll

I'm America's problem: I think everything should cater to me.

Just thinking of a line-up of items that increase your fail gives me ****s and giggles already.

FalCoN

Avatar: 10741 2010-01-24 16:21:30 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I NEVER LEFT FORUMWARZ

So basically the OP is implying that pedophiles are a huge part of the internets?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!