Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Flezz God is fake. Gods are fake.

s7r4NG3JuGs

Level 11 Permanoob

“PERMANOOB”

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

hey guys, what do you think about changing alpha?

DarkDespair5

Avatar: 77864 Thu Jun 04 08:28:46 -0400 2009

Level 56 Hacker

“Logic Bomber”

s7r4NG3JuGs Posted:

This is the kind of trolling I like.

DarkDespair5

Level 56 Hacker

“Logic Bomber”

Bumper

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

Who made God?

ghax

Avatar: 80241 Thu Jul 02 20:10:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

Inertia Posted:

Who made God?

God was a myth to describe the natural world, since scientific explanations for certain phenomena didn’t exist at the time.

DarkDespair5

Level 56 Hacker

“Logic Bomber”

BumpBomb()

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

generichaxor Posted:

God was a myth to describe the natural world, since scientific explanations for certain phenomena didn’t exist at the time.

wait i thought god was made up by the government to oppress the people

or did you realize that’s completely very special?

ghax

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

BirdofPrey Posted:

wait i thought god was made up by the government to oppress the people

or did you realize that’s completely very special?

didn’t we already discuss that?

god was made up to explain the natural world,

government saw how people believed it

and then employed it as a device to control people

it’s like a revival of sorts, with manipulative intentions

ghax edited this message on 12/25/2008 6:07PM

Queen Shaz

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 28 Camwhore

FALCON FAPPED TO MY GORGEOUS mammary glands

I disagree,

Yes maybe god was the imaginative way of explaining the natural world to the pre-science peoples… but spiritaulity does not base its self entirely around the idea of ‘god’ and most people seem to need some kind of belief in their lives, even if it is no god, only evolotion. so the idea of god not only explains things, but also provides people with something to belive in.

the problem is when lots of people start believing in one thing (organised religion) you get mob mentaliy. Mob mentality can easily be controlled, so in my view its organised religion that goverments use to controll people, not merely the idea of god.

Queen Shaz edited this message on 12/26/2008 4:59PM

DarkDespair5

Level 56 Hacker

“Logic Bomber”

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

-Steven Weinberg

Yeah, it’s mob mentality.

ghax

Level 35 Camwhore

Queen Shaz Posted:

I disagree,

Yes maybe god was the imaginative way of explaining the natural world to the pre-science peoples… but spiritaulity does not base its self entirely around the idea of ‘god’ and most people seem to need some kind of belief in their lives, even if it is no god, only evolotion. so the idea of god not only explains things, but also provides people with something to belive in.

the problem is when lots of people start believing in one thing (organised religion) you get mob mentaliy. Mob mentality can easily be controlled, so in my view its organised religion that goverments use to controll people, not merely the idea of god.

DarkDespair5 Posted:

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

-Steven Weinberg

Yeah, it’s mob mentality.

that actually makes a fair amount of sense

Zi

Avatar: 10822 Wed Dec 24 04:02:22 -0500 2008

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

generichaxor Posted:

God is a lie.

God is nothing but a political construct used by the government to drug the mbumes into submission. The central tenet behind the concealing mask of religion is that people will willingly subordinate themselves to a religious figure, but not a ruler.

Thus, the government uses a religious figure as a scapegoat to propagate their ideas. The government will select a person, or group of people. These people will take credit for having an epiphany allowing the discovery of the religion. Thus, all governmental ties on the religion seem to have been removed (even though the government and its idea are completely extricable). Since the “religion” has been given to a select group of people, those people have the responsibility to spread the religion. Supposedly, the God told the people to spread the religion after blessing the people. However, in reality, the people are only spreading the governmental policies. Since the people are spreading religions to other people, the ideas are much more believable. Thus, the religion can spread with sufficient velocity. The government does not stop with its control over its own people. For this reason, the government uses warfare and diplomacy to spread the religion to other countries. Thus, multiple governments can cooperate to control their individual subjects.

The mbumes of people are individually too foolish to think for themselves. Thus, they will perpetually listen to the government without question, and follow its every command like sheep.

Thus, the government’s hegemony over the people by means of religion is unquestionable. The people cannot stand up to the government even though the religious symbol is false. The mbumes are too torpid to see through this obviously mendacious, artificial construct of the government.

Thus, all these religious figures are unquestionable false, but the government is able to get away with lying to the people. The people are unable to stop these atrocities. Thus, religion will continue to plague the people and promote the government.

also,

If the religious figure was real, would he not stop these atrocities from occurring?

I don’t see this happening, which gives me reason to believe that the figures cannot be real, even by a large stretch of the imagination.

The argument that god would put and end to suffering is extremely tired. It’s more likely that he wants us to suffer. Just look at the jews.

DarkDespair5

Level 56 Hacker

“Logic Bomber”

He probably meant organized religion.

The minority, the ruling clbum at present, has the schools and press, usually the Church as well under its thumb. This enables it to organize and sway the emotions of the mbumes, and make its tool of them.

—Albert Einstein

ghax

Level 35 Camwhore

DarkDespair5 Posted:

He probably meant organized religion.

The minority, the ruling clbum at present, has the schools and press, usually the Church as well under its thumb. This enables it to organize and sway the emotions of the mbumes, and make its tool of them.

—Albert Einstein

why all the quotes all of a sudden?

and yes, im saying organized religion is a criminal organization that manipulates, controls, extorts, etc (look at the indulgence system)

DarkDespair5

Level 56 Hacker

“Logic Bomber”

Quotes are fun.

ghax

Level 35 Camwhore

DarkDespair5 Posted:

Quotes are fun.

true that

DarkDespair5

Level 56 Hacker

“Logic Bomber”

Bumper +1 dmg

ghax

Level 35 Camwhore

bump

ghax

Level 35 Camwhore

organized religion is a criminal organization,

somewhat comparable to organized government

the difference is that organized religion manipulates a larger group of people, and is socially acceptable

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!