Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Flezz God is fake. Gods are fake.

DarkDespair5

Avatar: 77864 Thu Jun 04 08:28:46 -0400 2009

Level 56 Hacker

“Logic Bomber”

Bumpers! (Anyone hit receives 1 damage)

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

UltraNoob Posted:

As explained before, any probability – no matter how slim – given enough time, becomes a certainty.

Indeed, the concept of god explains all natural phenomena, in the same way that “i don’t know” can be a rational answer to any question.

Oops wrong number. I was thinking about some other constant in physics maybe.

http://www.answersingenesis.org/creation/v1/i1/figures.asp

10^147 That’s already taking into account time since the big bang and the number of atoms in the universe

DarkDespair5

Level 56 Hacker

“Logic Bomber”

Inertia Posted:

10^147 That’s already taking into account time since the big bang and the number of atoms in the universe

Where the **** does that number comes from? Nucleic acids have been spontaneously formed! Amino acids as well! In conditions from a PREVIOUS EARTH!

shrtcat

Avatar: 79911 Sat Nov 15 22:45:44 -0500 2008

Level 25 Emo Kid

Posting from inside JB's bumhole

Inertia Posted:

Random made-up numbers.

Inertia

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

DarkDespair5 Posted:

Where the **** does that number comes from? Nucleic acids have been spontaneously formed! Amino acids as well! In conditions from a PREVIOUS EARTH!

Well but those are far away from actual genes. This number is talking about the chance of an actual gene forming.

Inertia edited this message on 12/08/2008 6:19PM

OverclockedJ-
esus

Avatar: 16071 2010-02-06 15:55:38 -0500

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

UltraNoob Posted:

As explained before, any probability – no matter how slim – given enough time, becomes a certainty.

Indeed, the concept of god explains all natural phenomena, in the same way that “i don’t know” can be a rational answer to any question.

The mystical is a cop-out, not an explanation.

OverclockedJ-
esus

Avatar: 16071 2010-02-06 15:55:38 -0500

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Inertia Posted:

http://www.answersingenesis.org/creation/v1/i1/figures.as

http://talkorigins.org/faqs/abioprob/abioprob.html

Kilroy

Avatar: 62524 Fri Dec 26 00:25:59 -0500 2008

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

generichaxor Posted:

If the religious figure was real, would he not stop these atrocities from occurring?

I’m not religious or anything, but the Christian God is supposed to let **** like disease and old age and war happen because Eve was a moron and ate the fruit from the tree Log in to see images!

Inertia

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

Kilroy Posted:

I’m not religious or anything, but the Christian God is supposed to let **** like disease and old age and war happen because Eve was a moron and ate the fruit from the tree Log in to see images!

No He doesn’t! That’s why he sent Jesus to die at cross.

s7r4NG3JuGs

Level 11 Permanoob

“PERMANOOB”

if god didnt let bad things happen, why would we then give money to churchs (to have good things happen)?

ghax

Avatar: 80241 Thu Jul 02 20:10:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

s7r4NG3JuGs Posted:

if god didn’t let bad things happen, why would we then give money to churches (to have good things happen)?

because god isn’t real

god was invented to explain the natural world

then churches realized they could exploit people’s lack of independent thought…

by establishing hegemony on the people’s thought, the church injected fear of this fictitious deity into people

this allowed the church to take the people’s money.

The church is just as corrupt as other organizations…

Neither the church or the people that came up with the “god” idea have supernatural powers. They cannot control when bad things happen…

So bad things will happen.

DarkDespair5

Level 56 Hacker

“Logic Bomber”

The idea of an omnipotent god is ridiculous.

The idea of an observer or neutral god is pointless.

Bumper (1% damage)

s7r4NG3JuGs

Level 11 Permanoob

“PERMANOOB”

generichaxor Posted:

because god isn’t real

god was invented to explain the natural world

then churches realized they could exploit people’s lack of independent thought…

by establishing hegemony on the people’s thought, the church injected fear of this fictitious deity into people

this allowed the church to take the people’s money.

The church is just as corrupt as other organizations…

Neither the church or the people that came up with the “god” idea have supernatural powers. They cannot control when bad things happen…

So bad things will happen.

seems like you should go to www.Log in to see images!.com

you will hear about other conspiracies.

Superking2213

Level 9 Hacker

“Script Kiddie”

okay well firstly, it’s impossible for evolution and the Earth being millions of years old is impossible, I’ll say one of the reasons here (I’d say more but my memory hates me), anyways, every year the salt level in the ocean rises a specific amount, the amount that the amount of salt raises is the same every year, if the Earth was millions of years old the ocean would be so dense with salt that you would be able to walk on it. Also when it comes to Christianity (im not sure about other religions) almost everybody that decides to join, does so because they have experienced his presence physically. To anybody who says that there is no proof of god in the physical, I’ll say this, i have personally witnessed divine miracles involving the healing of cancer, blindness, deafness, paralysis, asthma, allergies, severe back injuries and more, in fact some of my closest friends have been healed by the power of prayer. If that isn’t proof of the power of prayer then i don’t know what is.

ghax

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

Superking2213 Posted:

okay well firstly, it’s impossible for evolution and the Earth being millions of years old is impossible, I’ll say one of the reasons here (I’d say more but my memory hates me), anyways, every year the salt level in the ocean rises a specific amount, the amount that the amount of salt raises is the same every year, if the Earth was millions of years old the ocean would be so dense with salt that you would be able to walk on it. Also when it comes to Christianity (im not sure about other religions) almost everybody that decides to join, does so because they have experienced his presence physically. To anybody who says that there is no proof of god in the physical, I’ll say this, i have personally witnessed divine miracles involving the healing of cancer, blindness, deafness, paralysis, asthma, allergies, severe back injuries and more, in fact some of my closest friends have been healed by the power of prayer. If that isn’t proof of the power of prayer then i don’t know what is.

proof? pics? some sort of evidence to back up the “miracles” u saw?

shrtcat

Avatar: 79911 Sat Nov 15 22:45:44 -0500 2008

Level 25 Emo Kid

Posting from inside JB's bumhole

Superking2213 Posted:

The amount of things that are wrong with your post is equal to the amount of digits in pi.

I honestly hope that all Christians are like you…

DarkDespair5

Level 56 Hacker

“Logic Bomber”

Superking2213 Posted:

Anecdotes are NOT proof. Try again.

Also, statistics show prayer has no effect on the outcomes of disease or surgery.

ghax

Level 35 Camwhore

Superking2213 Posted:

even if ur so-called god played “monster reborn” and brought back jesus in the form of you, how do you know oceans were pure salt in the past? u cannot accurately extrapolate data like that.

what’s to say that the process started at some point?

as in

“something happened -> water deposited onto surface -> salt joins water in increasing amounts -> oceans form”

that’s not impossible…

also, saying words to a nonexistent myth hasn’t helped me EVER

(i used to try a lot)

ghax edited this message on 12/10/2008 9:26PM

ghax

Level 35 Camwhore

generichaxor Posted:

even if ur so-called god played “monster reborn” and brought back jesus in the form of you, how do you know oceans were pure salt in the past? u cannot accurately extrapolate data like that.

what’s to say that the process started at some point?

as in

“something happened -> water deposited onto surface -> salt joins water in increasing amounts -> oceans form”

that’s not impossible…

also, saying words to a nonexistent myth hasn’t helped me

(that’s why i became atheist)

DarkDespair5

Level 56 Hacker

“Logic Bomber”

Bumper (1% damage)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!