Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
URL Just Wanted to say one thing in light of recent events

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

7vd is an awesome klan. Join our klan. We have the best raids. Everyone gets to be an officer. Yes, even you. Nicco cries like a **** when I enjoy him everynight. Eat a bag of male reproductive organs.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

1338h4x

Avatar: 22473 Sat Nov 29 21:01:08 -0500 2008

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

7 Vibrating Doldoes was never a meme

no

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

1338h4x Posted:

no

1338h4x

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

this is a bad thread

1338h4x

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

you should kill yourself

7VibratingLa-
ngston

Avatar: 64688 Sun Oct 19 21:42:40 -0400 2008

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

Yep. This is getting a lot of new members… prove’d me wrong you did yes you did.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

YHBT x3. Just give up on life dude. Srsly. You’ll never win.

7vd = awesome.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

1338h4x Posted:

no

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

1338h4x Posted:

no

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````````````````````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

1338h4x

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

Celerysteve Posted:

YHBT x3. Just give up on life dude. Srsly. You’ll never win.

7vd = awesome.

it’s cute how you just reply to everything with yhbt

protip it doesn’t work that way

the only one who has been trolled is you

fine upstanding member of society

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

1338h4x Posted:

they learn the yhbt with akk

Endedrural

Avatar: 36629 Fri Oct 24 22:53:46 -0400 2008

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Stop making threads. Nobody likes you.

FalCoN

Avatar: 10741 2010-01-24 16:21:30 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I NEVER LEFT FORUMWARZ

Raepdog1988

Avatar: 65351 Mon Dec 01 17:36:56 -0500 2008

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 22 Permanoob

“Moron”

Food for thought. If we kicked Celerysteve starting lots of drama, would you guys like us more? Or at least, well. Even if you hate us more, sounds like a win-eh-win situation.

FREND MI OR UR A fabulous personGGGET (no homo)

Dreadnuts

Avatar: 70961 Fri Dec 26 15:56:07 -0500 2008

Level 35 Hacker

I'm made of alcohol and cheap sex.

I’m surpised celerysteve isn’t in incit crying about getting pwned by life.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

1338h4x Posted:

Hey fabulous persons,

ROFL STFU GTFO YHBT Now this is a story all about how my

Life got flipped turned upside down

And I’d like to take a minute just sit right there

I’ll tell you how I become the prince of a town called Bel-Air

In West Philadelphia born and raised

On the playground is where I spent most of my days

Chillin’ out, maxin’, relaxin’, all cool

And all shootin’ some b-ball outside of the school

When a couple of guys, who were up to no good

Started makin’ trouble in my neighborhood

I got in one little fight and my mom got scared

And said, “You’re movin’ with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air.”

(only the first six episodes of season one)

I begged and pleaded with her day after day

But she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way

She gave me a kissin’ and she gave me my ticket

I put my walkman on and said I might as well kick it

First clbum, yo this is bad,

Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glbum

Is this what the people of bel-air livin’ like,

Hmm this might be alright!

But wait, I here they’re percy, boozwah and all that

but noone has a place to send this cool cat

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you.

All of you are fat, very special, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid bum pictures.

I dont think so, I’ll see when I get there

I hope they’re prepared

For the Prince Of Bel-Air!

When the plane landed and I came about

dude, looked like a cop

standin’ there with my name out

I aint tyrin to get arrested yet, I just got here!

So I spring with the quickness that lightning disapears

I whistled for a cab and when it came near

The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror

If anything I could say that this cab was rare

But I thought, “Nah, forget it. Yo Homes.. To Bel-Air!”

I.. pulled… up to the house at about 7 or 8

and I yelled to the cabby “Yo homes, smell ya later!”

looked at my kingdom I was finally there

To settle my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air.

“Aghh!” gasped Suzy, when my male reproductive organ first entered her. Then gasps and whimpers as I went deeper. Next a loud, “Ow!” as I broke through the remnants of her hymen. Her cousin had been too small to complete the job. I pushed in still deeper, until over four inches had penetrated the child’s body, and I was at the end of her woman's genitals. By this time, Suzy was crying steadily. I could see blood dripping out around the tightly stretched lips of her woman's genitals, and I knew I had torn her when I went inside. I was proud of myself. Not many men could tear a girl, just by sticking his male reproductive organ inside her. I couldn’t wait, until I got it all the way inside!

This goaty thought, was enough to make me climax for the first time. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any woman's genitals? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook. My overexcited male reproductive organ began spewing baby-juice all over the inside of the little girl’s woman's genitals. Knowing that she could get pregnant was an extra thrill. I imagined the little girl’s belly swollen with my baby inside, and I pushed even harder trying to impregnate her, while I continued to send spasm after spasm of potent sperm into the little girl’s tiny belly.

As my ejaculations slowed, the stimulation of the little girl’s woman's genitals squeezing on the end of my male reproductive organ made me want more. I needed more! I pushed more of my male reproductive organ into my daughter’s tiny little belly. There was a tearing/ripping sensation, and Suzy screamed! Ahhh! It felt soo good! Another 3 inches of my male reproductive organ slid into the tight sleeve. By now, it was clear up inside the little girl’s womb, and I was STILL squirting sperm inside her. I withdrew a half-inch, and pushed back in. Suzy screamed again. Boy that felt good! Out, and In again. More screaming from Suzy, as my male reproductive organ went even farther inside. By now, 2/3 of my male reproductive organ was buried in the little girl’s belly. The screaming intensified, as I pushed in even harder. I was going to plant the rest of my seed, as far up inside the little girl’s belly as I could. Her screams by now were almost continuous, as she tore a little each time I pushed forward. The little girl’s screams were becoming bumociated in my mind, with the pleasure I was getting from the little girl’s body sliding down my male reproductive organ. I had to get the rest in! Grabbing the little girl’s hips, I pushed forward with all my might, as I pushed my male reproductive organ up into the little girl, like a man coring a pineapple. There was a final tearing sensation, and all but the last two inches of my male reproductive organ slid up inside my tiny little daughter’s torn belly. I could feel the little girl’s liver move out of the way, as the tip of my male reproductive organ forced its way through the torn walls of her womb, and up inside her belly, until it came to rest against the diaphragm separating her chest cavity from her stomach. I could feel the little girl’s heart beating wildly against the head of my male reproductive organ, as I forced the last two inches up into and THROUGH her diaphragm!

Suzy fainted, as the pain must have finally been too much. I was somewhat disappointed, when the screaming stopped, as I had begun to bumociate it with the pleasure. However, the feeling of the little girl’s heart beating against the tip of my male reproductive organ, while her lungs mbumaged it, caused me so much OTHER pleasure that I felt it was a fair exchange.

I began spewing still another load of sperm inside the little girl. Only this time, it squirted against the little girl’s heart and lungs, from the inside.

I worked my male reproductive organ in and out, for a bit, enjoying the feel of the little girl’s bare woman's genitals rubbing against the base of my male reproductive organ while her whole body mbumaged the length of it, like a sock drawn on over my foot.

After a while, the limp little body no longer provided me with the same pleasure. It had felt so much better, (and tighter) when the little girl had been screaming, and fighting back. I still needed more release! Three times now, I had ejaculated my seed into various parts of the little girl’s body, but I needed at least two more. Hurriedly, I withdrew from the child’s woman's genitals, and forced my swollen member up the child’s defenseless bum.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; **** was SO cash). You are all fabulous persons who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

IF BY AWESOME YOU MEAN RIDICULOUSLY GAY, THEN YES. BUT NO I DONT WANT TO JOIN TKS

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Celerysteve Posted:

Nicco cries like a **** when I enjoy him everynight. Eat a bag of male reproductive organs.

LOL no wonder he won’t join!

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

Celerysteve has a huge male reproductive organ.

ex-Troll

Avatar: 120265 Wed Feb 11 11:06:48 -0500 2009

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Celerysteve has a huge male reproductive organ.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!