Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Poetry I have returned NOT THAT YOU CARE!!

Grunduggerer

Level 23 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

I’ve been gone awhile and even though none of you left a message for me I decided to return.

Of course my stupid little brother changed my signature because he’s stupid. STUPID STUPID STUPID! Stupid troll. He must be gay watching that wrestling. I’d change it if I could figure out h- I mean when I find something appropriate to put there.

I was taking a spiritual retreat in the mountains. Well… ok… it wasn’t in the mountains. I couldn’t afford the busfare because my mom was all “baby we need the money for food!” Always the material things with her. So bourgeois.

So I was with my friends at their place and it was really a chance to find my center of beingness. The first week was really great. None of those ****es at the Starbucks or those greasy fatties at the Burger King laughing at me because I had to work like the rest of the Bush-voting sheeple. I could finally find some peace of mind.

But then they actually wanted me to PAY RENT! Rent is so, like, so the MAN keeping you down. Didn’t they understand what those Rage against the Machine mp3’s were all about? It’s so sad.

So I tried collecting cans and like, recycling for the earth but the **** at the recycling center was all “oh that bottle is only 2 cents”. I’m saving the EARTH lady so I should get paid for it! And then my so-called friends were all “no money, no weed”. Well after THAT I couldn’t stay there. I’m just so disappointed in everything right now. It’s back to cutting myself.

stupid people.

Grunduggerer edited this message on 02/15/2008 1:46AM

InsertCoins

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

wb / tldr

Want to join Team Awesome ? – try posting here

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

kill yourself emo fabulous person Log in to see images!

Grunduggerer

Level 23 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

You sure seem to like little girls. I’m telling the government.

Schildkrote

Level 10 Troll

I LOVE SUCKING BIG BLACK male reproductive organS MMMH YEAH HOMOTASTIC GIVE ME THAT SPUNK

stfu grunmale reproductive organer

-

FlamingNeko

[Facepunch]

Level 28 Camwhore

“Playmate of the Month”

GO LISTEN TO EMOZ **** Log in to see images!

prettyinblood

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

if u want ppl to care u hav to give them reason to want u! Log in to see images! try goin w/o panties 1 day and ””accidentally””” flashing sum1. bet theyll hav u around then!!!

gud luk!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!