Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Help BOYS ARE LAME! (free relationship advice!)

seldon

Avatar: 4309 Thu Feb 12 14:32:35 -0500 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 36 Camwhore

I fellated my dog once... it was salty but I liked it.

since apparently Im everyone’s goto for relationship issues, ask me questions and I will tell you how to please your man!

Thingysomeone

Level 27 Camwhore

I have worst ****ing ideas in the entire world!

How do I convince a man to give me BP over the internet with no real life contact?

I was the alt of a ****ing fabulous person until The Suspender took me over.

U VIEWED MY ****ING DRAGONS fabulous person, NOW CLICK THEM.

seldon

[Brainfreeze]

Level 36 Camwhore

Thingysomeone Posted:

How do I convince a man to give me BP over the internet with no real life contact?

promise him pictures of you pleasuring yourself.

be descriptive.

Thingysomeone

Level 27 Camwhore

I have worst ****ing ideas in the entire world!

Will do. Thanks! Log in to see images!

I was the alt of a ****ing fabulous person until The Suspender took me over.

U VIEWED MY ****ING DRAGONS fabulous person, NOW CLICK THEM.

How can I get Neeko, the most dominant of all the dolphins at my area, to let me mate with him? He is very powerful and beautiful and he mates with any dolphin he wants, but never other males. And never with a manphin. Being a male manphin I would love to mate with him because he is the only dolphin in my area who I havent ****ed. I told him I would jerk off his prehensile male reproductive organ with my prehensile male reproductive organ, but he ignored me. I offered to let him great times on my snout but he ignored me. I told him I just wanted to be friends and then he was just friends with me Log in to see images!

I want his prehensile male reproductive organ in my bum. Please help.

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

Thingysomeone Posted:

Will do. Thanks! Log in to see images!

Tubmail from Thingysomeone Posted:

I will give you pictures of my self for merely 9 BP.

Only 6 BP for the textual preview, you can pay the other 3 later for the pictures.

Look what I got.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

BaconSupreme

Avatar: 77335 Sat Nov 08 20:57:52 -0500 2008

[The Bacon Stack]

Level 34 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

I’m narcissistic, how do I please myself? Log in to see images!

#include <iostream>

int main()

{

std::cout << “Sup, fabulous persons!\n”;

}

seldon

[Brainfreeze]

Level 36 Camwhore

Manphin Posted:

How can I get Neeko, the most dominant of all the dolphins at my area, to let me mate with him? He is very powerful and beautiful and he mates with any dolphin he wants, but never other males. And never with a manphin. Being a male manphin I would love to mate with him because he is the only dolphin in my area who I havent ****ed. I told him I would jerk off his prehensile male reproductive organ with my prehensile male reproductive organ, but he ignored me. I offered to let him great times on my snout but he ignored me. I told him I just wanted to be friends and then he was just friends with me Log in to see images!

I want his prehensile male reproductive organ in my bum. Please help.

you need to start slow. try mbumaging his dorsal fin and work up. if that fails, try roofies.

seldon

[Brainfreeze]

Level 36 Camwhore

BaconSupreme Posted:

I’m narcissistic, how do I please myself? Log in to see images!

have you tried the stranger? sitting on your own hand so it feels like someone else but knows EXACTLY what you want is a good way to add a little spice to your self love.

lotion is also a good addition, it can add a unique tactile sensation.

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

seldon Posted:

have you tried the stranger? sitting on your own hand so it feels like someone else but knows EXACTLY what you want is a good way to add a little spice to your self love.

lotion is also a good addition, it can add a unique tactile sensation.

I don’t want a stranger with calluses and hairy knuckles knowing exactly what I want.

seldon

[Brainfreeze]

Level 36 Camwhore

Wylin Posted:

I don’t want a stranger with calluses and hairy knuckles knowing exactly what I want.

then drink until you forget. just be careful, you’re a mean drunk and might knock yourself around.

Agent_Orange

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I do not move out of the way

****es ain’t **** but hos and tricks

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

Agent_Orange Posted:

seldon

[Brainfreeze]

Level 36 Camwhore

Agent_Orange Posted:

its true, but if you want us to suck that micro-male reproductive organ of yours, you’ll have to treat us right.

Kilroy8675309

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

seldon Posted:

its true WE ARE ****S, but if you want us to suck that GIANT male reproductive organ of yours, you’ll have to treat us THE WAY WE DESERVE WHICH IS LIKE A ****. ALSO I SHOULD NEVER TRY TO STAND UP TO A MAN ‘CAUSE I AM UGLY AND FAT AND PEOPLE CALL ME NAMES LIKE MARS-FACE AND CHEESE-mammary glands AND OTHER DOUBLE-NOUN TERMS THAT ARE DEROGATORY OF MY BODY.

seldon

[Brainfreeze]

Level 36 Camwhore

Kilroy8675309 Posted:

honey, I’ve seen your tiny male reproductive organ, and you really need to suck it up and learn to eat woman's genitals if you’re ever going to land a woman. that tic-tac wont cut it.

LROSENBERG19-

[WeChall]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

they talk crap about me behind my back!, they spread lies/rumors on me! always keep ur head up! they try to get me to fight w/other ppl, they try to discourage me & my goals, they try to downgrade me & etc.! bumtt again; i alwayssss keep my head up & i always keep on laughin & smiling at them & i keep on SHINING!! bc i know thier JUST jealous & envious! or bringing me down? or makin me sad? but in reality when u have a jealous envious person doing all these things to u, it actually just becomes a EGO BOOSTER!! a confidence booster & it pushes me to keep doing GOOD! they think thier hurtin me? so no matter what! dont ever let a jealous envious poerson effect u, hurt u, or make u sad! dont ever let anyone see u are hurt or u are stressin or sweating! dont ever let anyone know what bothers u! stay strong & stay shining & stay with that smile on ur face, & that head UP ALWYS!!*

dont let a person who is lower than u — effect u! =)

aNd 1 last thing.. . .

– never forget that GOD loves u & so does ur family!! =))) & ur family will always be ur number 1 fan, & always be ur bestfriend!! who will always be here for u & never turn thier back on u!

friends will come & go TRUST ME! and even guys will come & go, TRUST ME AGAIN lol, but family, is there for LIFEEEE!!

hehe ok im done venting & giving lifelong advice =) im OUTTTTT*

love u beautiful!!

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!