Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

LROSENBERG19-

[WeChall]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

they talk crap about me behind my back!, they spread lies/rumors on me! always keep ur head up! they try to get me to fight w/other ppl, they try to discourage me & my goals, they try to downgrade me & etc.! bumtt again; i alwayssss keep my head up & i always keep on laughin & smiling at them & i keep on SHINING!! bc i know thier JUST jealous & envious! or bringing me down? or makin me sad? but in reality when u have a jealous envious person doing all these things to u, it actually just becomes a EGO BOOSTER!! a confidence booster & it pushes me to keep doing GOOD! they think thier hurtin me? so no matter what! dont ever let a jealous envious poerson effect u, hurt u, or make u sad! dont ever let anyone see u are hurt or u are stressin or sweating! dont ever let anyone know what bothers u! stay strong & stay shining & stay with that smile on ur face, & that head UP ALWYS!!*

dont let a person who is lower than u — effect u! =)

aNd 1 last thing.. . .

– never forget that GOD loves u & so does ur family!! =))) & ur family will always be ur number 1 fan, & always be ur bestfriend!! who will always be here for u & never turn thier back on u!

friends will come & go TRUST ME! and even guys will come & go, TRUST ME AGAIN lol, but family, is there for LIFEEEE!!

hehe ok im done venting & giving lifelong advice =) im OUTTTTT*

love u beautiful!!

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!