Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Goatse.cx Maximum Douche - Minimum Funny

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

ghast Posted:

Well when you are trying to beat someone down with intellectual superiority, Misspelling words is kinda your downfall, intentional or otherwise.

I was gonna try something like this:

For the next time, A Lot of people would probably Come prepeared, fOcused, and ready. i do Not suggest bringing any Friends tO do yoUr fighting foR you.

But you know, that woulda took time and I was busy in three other threads.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

ITT: A ****LOAD OF male reproductive organGOBLIN fine upstanding member of societyS

Thiefree

Avatar: 60455 Sun Feb 15 19:29:37 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

I must say, I find this thread fascinating from a purely anthropological perspective.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Douchous Max-
imus

[The Douche]

Level 35 Troll

i iz a monstrous homogay fine upstanding member of society-fabulous person

Douchous Maximus Posted:

Douchous Maximus Posted:

Request close and move to Full of Won pl0x!

When a troll has to defend himself in the thread he created, its time.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

Thiefree Posted:

I must say, I find this thread fascinating from a purely anthropological perspective.

I BASH U WITH MY CLUB NOW

Jwred5

Avatar: 24279 Mon Nov 24 22:12:21 -0500 2008

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Emo Kid

Pantsless Lord of the Sith

AND THE JALPENO SAYETH “The douche shall remain dry and fruitless, for it is an unfunny piece of crap” -Chipolte 3:21

Douchous Bag-
gus

[The Douche]

Level 28 Camwhore

“Playmate of the Month”

Jwred5 Posted:

AND THE JALPENO SAYETH “The douche shall remain dry and fruitless, for it is an unfunny piece of crap” -Chipolte 3:21

And Douchous Baggus came from upon high and saideth, “Thou art a necrophile, for only they would like totally preform thread necromancy on this unfunny piece of ****.”

Jwred5

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Emo Kid

Douchous Baggus Posted:

And Douchous Baggus came from upon high and saideth, “Thou art a necrophile, for only they would like totally preform thread necromancy on this unfunny piece of ****.”

True, the evil ones have remained silent for many a day. But we must not forget that they still remain, concealed in the darkness, waiting to enjoy you in the bum. Only the pure, white hot power of the Jalapeno can bring them redemption.

Douchous Max-
imus

[The Douche]

Level 35 Troll

Jwred5 Posted:

True, the evil ones have remained silent for many a day. But we must not forget that they still remain, concealed in the darkness, waiting to enjoy you in the bum. Only the pure, white hot power of the Jalapeno can bring them redemption.

Or give me enough gas to clean out San Fransisco for a Biohazard.

Jwred5

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I’m pretty sure suctioning out your mom’s sandy vag gives you plenty enough already.

Douchous Max-
imus

[The Douche]

Level 35 Troll

Jwred5 Posted:

I’m pretty sure suctioning out JB’s semen from my bum gives me plenty enough already.

Jwred5

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“No matter how he warps your words, the troll knows he cannot possibly sway the true believers. And all shall see him for what he is, A lonely fabulous person who has a hole in his life. A hole filled with male reproductive organs.” -Chipolte 8:61

Douchous Max-
imus

[The Douche]

Level 35 Troll

Jwred5 Posted:

”No matter how he warps your words, the troll knows he cannot possibly sway the true believers. And all shall see him for what he is, A lonely fabulous person who has a hole in his life. A hole filled with male reproductive organs.” -Chipolte 8:61

Chipoltle isn’t that like a mexican fast food chain? I had a burrito there once, it was pretty good. Hey guys have any of you had Chipoltles?

FalconFour

Avatar: 69421 Wed Aug 12 05:13:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

Minty Fresh

Jwred5 Posted:

”No matter how he warps your words, the troll knows he cannot possibly sway the true believers. And all shall see him for what he is, A lonely fabulous person who has a hole in his life. A hole filled with male reproductive organs.” -Chipolte 8:61

“The unfunny fat-bastard alts of JB bum-polishers will flock forth and bump unfunny topics with unfunny faux scripture quoting(ths), and the victims shall stand strong and pwn the **** out of the unfunny bastards.” – Ikielyew 69:420

http://falconfour.com/bumhurt-cinematic
learn to ****ing spel

Douchous Max-
imus

[The Douche]

Level 35 Troll

FalconFour Posted:

”The unfunny fat-bastard alts of JB bum-polishers will flock forth and bump unfunny topics with unfunny faux scripture quoting(ths), and the victims shall stand strong and pwn the **** out of the unfunny bastards.” – Ikielyew 69:420

STAY ON TOPIC!

Douchous Maximus Posted:

Chipoltle isn’t that like a mexican fast food chain? I had a burrito there once, it was pretty good. Hey guys have any of you had Chipoltles?

THIS!

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

FalconFour Posted:

”The unfunny fat-bastard alts of JB bum-polishers will flock forth and bump unfunny topics with unfunny faux scripture quoting(ths), and the victims shall stand strong and pwn the **** out of the unfunny bastards.” – Ikielyew 69:420

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/18335

Douchous Max-
imus

[The Douche]

Level 35 Troll

Douchous Maximus Posted:

STAY ON TOPIC!

Jwred5

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Emo Kid

The Jalapeno hath spoken, and proclaimed this.

“Henceforth, the douchefabulous person known as Maximum Douche and all his douchy alteregos are banned from all Mexi restaurants who serve me. Which is all of them. Thee are Excommunicated from mine sight, and thus have somehow become even more worthless than before.”

FalconFour

Avatar: 69421 Wed Aug 12 05:13:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

Minty Fresh

Jwred5 Posted:

The Jalapeno hath spoken, and proclaimed this.

“Henceforth, the douchefabulous person known as Maximum Douche and all his douchy alteregos are banned from all Mexi restaurants who serve me. Which is all of them. Thee are Excommunicated from mine sight, and thus have somehow become even more worthless than before.”

It’s old now. It’s dead.

Stop posting.

http://falconfour.com/bumhurt-cinematic
learn to ****ing spel

Douche Infec-
tion

Level 33 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

FalconFour Posted:

It’s old now. It’s dead.

Stop posting.

Besides, you can keep mexi’s it sucks **** anyways!

Douche Infection edited this message on 11/24/2008 5:15AM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!