Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help ...ok, now what?

Physics

Avatar: 83756 2009-10-01 09:57:31 -0400

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Hacker

Making laws and snuggling dark matter.

i currently have 27,637 Flezz [*]

4 polka dots

and 2 toasted western 500GB hdds

any tips on what items to purchase / forums to own next?

[*] and probably will double that amount of $ at the next rollover by selling junk

Xypher

Avatar: 43749 Wed Nov 12 09:54:31 -0500 2008

Level 36 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

With 4x Polka Dots you should be able to maximize your deliveries at rollover.

Honestly the best strategy for you at this point in time would be to do 4x herschel jobs (whatever ones you can comfortable do that give maximum returns) until you can afford 4x beastors.

At that point in time you should be somewhere between 17-20 level.

At that point you should be able to purchase enough synthols and PP recovering drinks that you can handle doing a handful of second wife threads with each visit.

That enables you to powerlevel rather rapidly and can generally push through to the endgame.

Physics

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Hacker

thanks for the hints. but i still don’t know if i should go for items that increase my offense/defense or items with Max Processing Power.

theoretically, my huge luck (50, to be exact) can help me find some processing power boosters.

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

Physics Posted:

thanks for the hints. but i still don’t know if i should go for items that increase my offense/defense or items with Max Processing Power.

theoretically, my huge luck (50, to be exact) can help me find some processing power boosters.

If you have EP 2 proc items are useless as soon as you get the finger implant.

On my hacker I have 4X beastors and the finger implant, and nothing else at all to increase proc. And I never have to use consumables.

Physics

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Hacker

i’ve heard about that implant, but my chances of getting 7BP are beyond slim.

meh.

Vuron

Avatar: 4928 2011-07-31 00:39:10 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 40 Emo Kid

Vile serpent! I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

The game is much much harder without access to episode 2. If you cannot possibly purchase the BPs enter the various contests that continually run on the board. It’s not that difficult to win 7bp over time.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Yeah with offense and defense so high there’s really no point in needed much processing power. I one-shot threads in forums a couple higher than me and I haven’t even need to use cosumables. When offense is in the 90’s… really not much challenge.

Physics

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Hacker

Vuron Posted:

The game is much much harder without access to episode 2. If you cannot possibly purchase the BPs enter the various contests that continually run on the board. It’s not that difficult to win 7bp over time.

if i don’t get bored in the meantime.

but i love hard games. btw, any chances:

*) i can beat level 30+ forums

*) extract interesting .moar files

without purchasing ep 2?

Balloon Posted:

Yeah with offense and defense so high there’s really no point in needed much processing power. I one-shot threads in forums a couple higher than me and I haven’t even need to use cosumables. When offense is in the 90’s… really not much challenge.

then my strategy is clear now

– doing jobs and getting IoJima 1TB Hard Drive / Haxt0r HX 10TB Hard Drive as intermediary items

– max luck and processing power with some .moar files ( http://www.forumwarz.com/spoilers/wiki/Forums__Moar_Files )

– final goal: 4 Beast0r High-Speed Cables

Arbiter

Avatar: 77516 Fri Nov 14 12:15:05 -0500 2008

Level 41 Hacker

Simply, greatest hacker evar.

If you have episode 2 you should save up for 4 beastors/50tb, and use the prosthetic finger implant and hacker book for 150 proc (dont need consumables after this) and pump offence. Im sitting at like 109 now

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!