Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 2 So, cred from Geronimo drop dramatically?

Douchous Max-
imus

[The Douche]

Level 35 Troll

i iz a monstrous homogay fine upstanding member of society-fabulous person

Maybe its just me, but I noticed Geronimo seems to drop considerably less than the 150k it used to. Anyone else notice this?

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

Douchous Maximus Posted:

Maybe its just me, but I noticed Geronimo seems to drop considerably less than the 150k it used to. Anyone else notice this?

There were more changes than just that.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/17747

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/17751

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/17756

FalconFour

Avatar: 69421 Wed Aug 12 05:13:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

Minty Fresh

Yeah, that pretty much officially sucks. I noticed that too, but I thought it was just because I pwned played it too many times in a row. Now I have no real problem with having to do moar grindan in order to climb up to the level cap, but… now there’s a HUGE imbalance in the people that 35’d before the nerf. How to solve that problem, I do not know… but ****ing hell, it blows chunks.

Maximum Douc-
he

Avatar: 64815 Fri Nov 28 03:51:29 -0500 2008

[The Douche]

Level 35 Troll

I love speedos and speedos love me. Also, male reproductive organ.

Dykea seems to give best cred for effort ratio and as a troll you can take the hits now.

FalconFour

Level 35 Troll

Minty Fresh

Maximum Douche Posted:

Dykea seems to give best cred for effort ratio and as a troll you can take the hits now.

Damn. I haven’t visited the community forums in so long I forgot to check. Hot damn that gives a lot of cred. I’ll have to try it again tomorrow when maybe I remember to ****ing take some St. John’s Wort before I get my bum handed to me in 4 shots… Log in to see images!

Maximum Douc-
he

[The Douche]

Level 35 Troll

Just get the H-6.

Possibly a C-
abbage

Avatar: 76887 Fri Oct 24 03:39:44 -0400 2008

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Herbaceous, biennial, dicotyledonous , and flowering.

Wylin Posted:

There were more changes than just that.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/17747

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/17751

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/1775

Wait, are we talking cred or flezz? All of the recent changes I’ve seen relate to the amount of flezz you get from daily deliveries (a cap on junk items per unique forums, junk items sell for less, etc.) and not the actual amount of cred you get from pwning forums. Was that changed too?

FalconFour

Level 35 Troll

Minty Fresh

Maximum Douche Posted:

Just get the H-6.

The what? Log in to see images!

I’ve got only 195 ego anyway (my last haxl was all towards offense to give me awesum 1-hit killz), so a Wort fills it all the way up anyway.

Maximum Douc-
he

[The Douche]

Level 35 Troll

ahh, I’m talking the best one in Herbal bumault…

Effects:

* Ego +300

5-HTP

5-Hydroxytryptophan is a naturally occurring amino acid and a powerful precursor to serotonin.

Extracted from thousands of turkey corpses, this will give you really horrible, ****ed up dreams if you take it at night. Dreams of being basted, stuffed and eaten. Maybe that’s not so bad.

FalconFour

Level 35 Troll

Minty Fresh

Ah, that (wouldn’t that be H-5? Log in to see images! Or is it numbered off something else?).

Yeah, overkill ATM. I’ve got a stockpile of 25 Worts, I just forgot to use one. Log in to see images!

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

Possibly a Cabbage Posted:

Wait, are we talking cred or flezz? All of the recent changes I’ve seen relate to the amount of flezz you get from daily deliveries (a cap on junk items per unique forums, junk items sell for less, etc.) and not the actual amount of cred you get from pwning forums. Was that changed too?

Geronimo took a significant drop in the cred it gives you.

Razors Edge

[Shades of Me]

Level 31 Emo Kid

“Zorba the Bleak”

Maximum Douche Posted:

ahh, I’m talking the best one in Herbal bumault…

Effects:

* Ego +300

5-HTP

5-Hydroxytryptophan is a naturally occurring amino acid and a powerful precursor to serotonin.

Extracted from thousands of turkey corpses, this will give you really horrible, ****ed up dreams if you take it at night. Dreams of being basted, stuffed and eaten. Maybe that’s not so bad.

Synthol give a mere 50 Ego less, at like a third of the price. My troll runs on Synthol and powerthirst all day (not anymore since nothing can seems to hurt a level 35 troll, but you get the point).

Healbot

Avatar: 25938 Wed Oct 22 16:28:36 -0400 2008

[The Protected]

Level 49 Troll

“Complete Dipshit”

FalconFour Posted:

The what? Log in to see images!

I’ve got only 195 ego anyway (my last haxl was all towards offense to give me awesum 1-hit killz), so a Wort fills it all the way up anyway.

Ahahaha, you should think about getting more than that piddly amount of ego.

P-doggie

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Cred for Geronimo is about right now. What sucks is that there are no harder forums than SW. I could pwn it without consumables 2 levels ago.

Also, what is with Dykea not giving .moar files?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!