Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay Did the Flezz economy just get raped overnight?

UnlimitedANC

Avatar: 62422 Tue Nov 11 20:35:45 -0500 2008

Level 33 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

~36,000 sellback for a Venus DeMilo? What happened here, exactly?

thekinglich

[Eight Vibrating Di-
ldoes
]

Level 15 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

lolwut

LROSENBERG19-

[WeChall]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

The economy is receding

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/17747

In that thread we figured out that everything sells for right about 1/2 of what it did previously. Deliveries also changed mbumively.

Maledictis

Level 33 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

I noticed, too. Fortunately, I’ve got 1.5 million squirreled away in my secret bum-stash.

LROSENBERG19-

[WeChall]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

You’d think that with so many people selling venus de milus statues the market would be saturated with them so they’re worth nothing now

Storm****er

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

The US economic system was created flawed Log in to see images!

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Storm****er Posted:

The US economic system was created flawed Log in to see images!

The game is Canadian.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

12 visits to second wife for me yesterday, which cost me 30k   for repairs,

i ended up getting THREE junk items, adding up to a grand total of 30k  .

like what the ****, man..

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER edited this message on 11/15/2008 8:32AM

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

12 visits to second wife for me yesterday, which cost me 30k   for repairs,

i ended up getting THREE junk items, adding up to a grand total of 30k  .

like what the ****, man..

thats the cap on deliveries you get for pwning 1 unique forum.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

Nicco Posted:

thats the cap on deliveries you get for pwning 1 unique forum.

i dont get it, am i supposed to pwn a bunch of diff forums otherwise i wont get deliveries that are worth anything? ..all i know is i got raped, and the system is obviously broken if i cant even make any money

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

i dont get it, am i supposed to pwn a bunch of diff forums otherwise i wont get deliveries that are worth anything? ..all i know is i got raped, and the system is obviously broken if i cant even make any money

yes, if you pwned 4 different high level forums on a day you’d get 4x venus, 4x ground pork and 4x transportation device (or whatever what it gives)

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

Nicco Posted:

yes, if you pwned 4 different high level forums on a day you’d get 4x venus, 4x ground pork and 4x transportation device (or whatever what it gives)

****…that just seems so wrong i make ****-all off of 12 visits, man. sux.

Theo de Raadt

Avatar: 72133 Fri Jan 02 12:04:19 -0500 2009

[Late Yak Sectarian]

Level 31 Hacker

My brain is so full of **** that I have to spew it on Flamebate so I don't have to suffer a lobotomy

Nicco Posted:

Indeed. I pwned God Hates Facts, Teen Mommies, Fanfiction Freaks and Dolphin Love at lvl 21 and got 4 Venus de Milo at the rollover.

And a few minutes ago i got seriously burned after trying to pwn The Great Wall of China. My attacks are seriously underpowered for ****’s sake. But i guess that’s normal, right?

Theo de Raadt edited this message on 11/15/2008 8:58AM

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

I think we’re going to have to pwn 2 non-.moar file dropping sites per day if we want max flezz Log in to see images!

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

Theo de Raadt Posted:

Indeed. I pwned God Hates Facts, Teen Mommies, Fanfiction Freaks and Dolphin Love at lvl 21 and got 4 Venus de Milo at the rollover.

And a few minutes ago i got seriously burned after trying to pwn The Great Wall of China. My attacks are seriously underpowered for ****’s sake. But i guess that’s normal, right?

you have to be at the level of the forums you pwn, at worst, 2 levels below the difficulty of the forum, anything over that and the forums cannot be pwned

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

I hope this fixes a few things. For one, my 58-charisma camwhore has been getting the exact same deliveries as a ~20-charisma emokid. The camwhore’s biggest advantage was having flezz to burn on healing items, and now their only real advantage seems to be that the better glbumes haven’t shown up in the pwn shop.

you have to be at the level of the forums you pwn, at worst, 2 levels below the difficulty of the forum, anything over that and the forums cannot be pwned

Bull****. I first pwned Second Wife when I was level 25 or so. It’s not hard, just time-/item-consuming.

SimplyTHEBEST edited this message on 11/15/2008 9:29AM

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

SimplyTHEBEST Posted:

I hope this fixes a few things. For one, my 58-charisma camwhore has been getting the exact same deliveries as a ~20-charisma emokid. The camwhore’s biggest advantage was having flezz to burn on healing items, and now their only real advantage seems to be that the better glbumes haven’t shown up in the pwn shop.

Bull****. I first pwned Second Wife when I was level 25 or so. It’s not hard, just time-/item-consuming.

You get fancy shoes to call your own! Log in to see images!

SiCk BaLiN D-
-lUx

Level 31 Emo Kid

BlAcK sKiN aNd A bLaCkEr HeArT

Ugh. Good thing I already have an bumload of cash stowed away on my high level accounts. But now my poor troll and permanoob are gonna be struggling to survive Log in to see images!

Although now that I think about it, way during episode one (pre-ep-2 release) it took me several days of effort and grinding just to get the cash for an eyeball piercing and a pruneserv. Getting the money for drrtycop’s bribe was actually a challenge. When I played ep 1 on my alts post ep 2 release, flezz was never in short supply and getting the items I needed was as simple as waiting a day for deliveries to roll in.

Evil Trout has ended the artificially high economy of mid-2008. We are now returning to the way things were meant to be.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

SimplyTHEBEST Posted:

as a general rule its true, if youre lower than the forum by a lot, it will be really tough and basically not worth the trouble imo

-and by tough i mean extremely tedious

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER edited this message on 11/15/2008 9:41AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!