Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Writing Pro hackers - Ideal proc power?

Arbiter

Avatar: 77516 Fri Nov 14 12:15:05 -0500 2008

Level 41 Hacker

Simply, greatest hacker evar.

yea, i am now using the prosthetic finger and hacker book for 150 PP, looks enough to me. Im running 4 50TB (+10 att 10def) and am using polkadot boxes at rollovers. Is there any added benifit to beastors? it just looke like the boxes and the 50TB combined but at 2X the price

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

If you can get it cheaper might as well go for it. The only benefit is not having to change out your equipment. Although I’m not sure about which ones are more resilient to damage. But if you’re upkeep is high and you get enough in flezz it shouldn’t matter much.

Programming -
Socks

[WeChall]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

I use 4 beastors and a finger implant. No other proc needed.

Programming Socks edited this message on 11/14/2008 3:23PM

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

Inertia Posted:

who said this?

Someone somewhere, I honestly can’t remember.

Else

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Luck does not affect damage dealt or received. It does have an effect on .moar file drops, as Banhammer posted a while ago. That’s why the Beastors are potentially better than any other equipment.

As for PP, on a high level build the (cheap) implant is enough, although you could consider going with some cheap PP boosting hardware on the way there.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!