Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest Degrade yourself for 3 BP

BlankTH

Avatar: 26180 Wed Nov 19 19:43:39 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Is gay for looming

Tactrohs Posted:

Disregard this

So’s ur face

shrtcat Posted:

LOL Did you write that page? BTW, I wasn’t crapping on the toilet or doing anything else, I just had to do it in private and in comfort because there’s other people.

I didn’t say you were crapping, I said you were on the crapper, lol.

Also I added everything between combo breaker and “How to become a camwhore”

encryption

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Once I was at the apartment of this guy I really like, and he was using the restroom when I really had to use the bathroom too. I couldn’t wait for him to finish, and I didn’t know what to do, so I just dropped my pants and crapped right there on the floor, and I swear I was going to pick it up with a paper towel and throw it away, but right then he came out of the bathroom. I threw a pillow over my crap and hoped he wouldn’t notice. Unfortunately he knew something was up, so he picked up the pillow and there was my crap. He was like, “What the Hell is this”, and I was so scared that I just made up this story. I said “Your dog just ran in here and pooped on the floor, but I didn’t want the dog to be embarrbumed so I covered it up.” And he said “I don’t have a dog, I think you’re lying”. And I’m thinking gee what tipped you off. So he knew it was me, and he picked up the poop and he threw it at me. So I said “I guess this means we aren’t having dinner?” So I had to leave covered in my own poop. Oddly enough I did hear from him a few days later when he called to ask if I would pay the bill for the carpet cleaning he had to have. Then he asked out my twin sister, and told her the story. Now they are getting married, and I have to be in the wedding, and they sent me a diaper to wear under my dress. Oh my gosh, I wish I could die.

shrtcat

Avatar: 79911 Sat Nov 15 22:45:44 -0500 2008

Level 25 Emo Kid

Posting from inside JB's bumhole

encryption Posted:

Once I was at the apartment of this guy I really like, and he was using the restroom when I really had to use the bathroom too. I couldn’t wait for him to finish, and I didn’t know what to do, so I just dropped my pants and crapped right there on the floor, and I swear I was going to pick it up with a paper towel and throw it away, but right then he came out of the bathroom. I threw a pillow over my crap and hoped he wouldn’t notice. Unfortunately he knew something was up, so he picked up the pillow and there was my crap. He was like, “What the Hell is this”, and I was so scared that I just made up this story. I said “Your dog just ran in here and pooped on the floor, but I didn’t want the dog to be embarrbumed so I covered it up.” And he said “I don’t have a dog, I think you’re lying”. And I’m thinking gee what tipped you off. So he knew it was me, and he picked up the poop and he threw it at me. So I said “I guess this means we aren’t having dinner?” So I had to leave covered in my own poop. Oddly enough I did hear from him a few days later when he called to ask if I would pay the bill for the carpet cleaning he had to have. Then he asked out my twin sister, and told her the story. Now they are getting married, and I have to be in the wedding, and they sent me a diaper to wear under my dress. Oh my gosh, I wish I could die.

There are SO many things wrong with that statement. I don’t know where to start.

Edit: So I’ll let someone else do it.

Another Edit: How the hell is that relevant to this thread anyways?

shrtcat edited this message on 11/12/2008 10:47PM

notameme

[9 VIBRATING bumPLUGS]

Level 17 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

shrtcat Posted:

There are SO many things wrong with that statement. I don’t know where to start.

Its delicous Copypasta. Log in to see images!

BlankTH

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Is gay for looming

shrtcat Posted:

encryption Posted:

Lol, newfabulous person.

Tactrohs

[9 VIBRATING bumPLUGS]

Level 13 Hacker

“Ohacku”

Disregard this again.

Tactrohs edited this message on 11/13/2008 11:39AM

shrtcat

Level 25 Emo Kid

BlankTH Posted:

Lol, newfabulous person.

Lol, That doesn’t make a newfabulous person, s’cuse meh. A fabulous person, maybe. Actually yes… But that’s besides the point :/

I’m perfectly aware that subjects randomly change, but I was just asking her why she bothered posting some stupid copypasta here. Log in to see images!

Anon1173

Level 18 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

shrtcat Posted:

Lol, That doesn’t make a newfabulous person, s’cuse meh. A fabulous person, maybe. Actually yes… But that’s besides the point :/

I’m perfectly aware that subjects randomly change, but I was just asking her why she bothered posting some stupid copypasta here. Log in to see images!

To troll newfabulous persons like you, maybe?

BlankTH

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Is gay for looming

shrtcat Posted:

What.

Anon1173 Posted:

To troll newfabulous persons like you, maybe?

^Full of win

I HATE NIGS

[WE HATE NIGZ]

Level 24 Hacker

i'm a stupid fine upstanding member of society loving fabulous person who has male fine upstanding member of societys **** in my bumhole

You all suck huge ****ing male reproductive organ compared to him.

Seriously.

He has balls to do that **** and you are all just jealous Log in to see images!

shrtcat

Level 25 Emo Kid

I HATE NIGS Posted:

You all suck huge ****ing male reproductive organ compared to him.

Seriously.

He has balls to do that **** and you are all just jealous Log in to see images!

Yeah, =)

Thanks.

shrtcat edited this message on 11/13/2008 5:51PM

shrtcat

Level 25 Emo Kid

I don’t see you posting degrading pics of yourself s’cuse me.

So why don’t you try to beat me, THEN call me a newfabulous person.

BlankTH

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Is gay for looming

shrtcat Posted:

Yeah, =)

Thanks.

Keep in mind that I HATE NIGS is a fabulous person.

But it did take balls to do that I’ll admit.

shrtcat

Level 25 Emo Kid

BlankTH Posted:

But it did take balls to do that I’ll admit.

Ok, that’s good enough. Log in to see images!

BlankTH

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Is gay for looming

shrtcat Posted:

I don’t see you posting degrading pics of yourself s’cuse me.

So why don’t you try to beat me, THEN call me a newfabulous person.

No.

I’m not dumb enough to jizz on the internets and then be proud of it.

newfabulous person

BlankTH

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Is gay for looming

OP just give him his BP so he can buy EP2 already

shrtcat

Level 25 Emo Kid

BlankTH Posted:

No.

I’m not dumb enough to jizz on the internets and then be proud of it.

newfabulous person

mammary glands OR GTFO.

Dumb? No, not dumb, just.. um, I don’t know where I’m going with that, so yeah.

But I’m not embarrbumed over these things.

shrtcat edited this message on 11/13/2008 6:05PM

Permabanned

Level 20 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

The worst picture of me I think in my life

Yes that is the real me

(inb4 no girls, thats seriously me)

shrtcat

Level 25 Emo Kid

Permabanned Posted:

The worst picture of me I think in my life

Yes that is the real me

(inb4 no girls, thats seriously me)

I’m gonna win =)

Spirithound

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Permabanned wins

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!