Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
FAQ Alignment?

Lady Banhamm-
er

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

Gunther, you’re the one my mama loves but daddy wont

How does Alignment work and what does it do?

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Basically certain game actions you perform affect your alignment. In episode one you can adjust it slightly evil or slightly good if you act certain ways during quests, but it’s mostly in place for future episodes where you’ll really be able to venture further.

Ryx Euclie

[in4mador]

Level 5 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

So if you give Shallow the warez instead of the real stuff, you become more evil?

Lady Banhamm-
er

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

Gunther, you’re the one my mama loves but daddy wont

That didn’t do it for me. Neither did giving him the real one make it good. I’m on my third character’s play-through and no matter what I try, I can’t seem to change my alignment Log in to see images!

Agent_Orange

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I do not move out of the way

My alignment is 8% Good. Not sure when, where or why it happened. I don’t particularly remember doing anything ‘good.’

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Barely Legal Posted:

That didn’t do it for me. Neither did giving him the real one make it good. I’m on my third character’s play-through and no matter what I try, I can’t seem to change my alignment Log in to see images!

It definitely can be changed to good or bad in episode 1, but it’s not easy. You just have to answer every sTalk chat option in the biggest bumhole way possible.

Anyway it doesn’t do much right now, in Episode 2 it will be a bigger deal.

Nicklance

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

My douchebaggery dropped the moment I became 8% good. What gives?!

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

Nicklance Posted:

My douchebaggery dropped the moment I became 8% good. What gives?!

Recount the douchebaggery you got from your upgrades and equipment and if it’s really off file a bug report. I’m pretty sure it has nothing to do with alignment but rather with some equipment-related bug. I’ve run into similar things from time to time as well.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

It’s fairly difficult to change in Ep1, but Ep2 will be easier, since it’ll actually play a role in the game.

nanafabulous personjesus

[Team Shortbus]

Level 9 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

L2 Posted:

It’s fairly difficult to change in Ep1, but Ep2 will be easier, since it’ll actually play a role in the game.

That question was already answered quite a few times in the thread.

I think this says quite a bit about you, l2.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

nananewfabulous person Posted:

That question was already answered quite a few times in the thread.

I think this says quite a bit about you, l2.

I was using that post as a placeholder while I looked for this, but oh well:

The Blog Posted:

Alignment

A lot of people have asked about alignment and how it affects their character. As it turns out, in Episode 1 it doesn’t. The stat is in there more for future use, although with some consistency amongst your choices you can adjust it slightly towards good or evil.

Episode 2 makes more use of the stat. Choices will appear or dissapear in sTalk depending on whether you have the alignment to say them or not, and there are more distinctive “Good” and “Bad” choices for you to make during missions. Also, depending on how you act, you will get different rewards (yet equally powerful) for finishing a mission in the “Good” or “Evil” mode.

We’re hoping that players will want to think carefully before they make decisions in sTalk depending on how they want their characters to end up. Do you want to be an Evil Camwhore? Or a good Emo kid? It’s up to you Log in to see images!

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Well, it’s easier to become evil than it is to be good. I think evil is dependent on a Dr. O conversation. It takes more to be good… like killing Lex Luther or something.

Balloon edited this message on 05/25/2008 11:52PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!