Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help Inflation

markchd

Avatar: 12369 2010-01-24 16:26:11 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

Craves Power like it's Crystal Pepsi

I agree stuff was way too cheap by the time you hit Level 35, but my Level 12 hacker is feeling the crunch. How are other mid-level players coping?

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Not too bad. My hacker was not doing too great at first… barely able to afford “wake the **** ups” but now he’s got beast0r cables, wetgear and gets great delieveries.

Vuron

Avatar: 4928 2011-07-31 00:39:10 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 40 Emo Kid

Vile serpent! I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

The new changes to the economy are definitely impacting my low-level alts. Basically I’m having to do more Herschel runs in order to save up the money for needed upgrades.

I’m surprised you are having that much trouble with flezz though. With 4 x Blue Box or 4 x Polka Dot Box on rollovers you can definitely spike your luck stat extremely high. The lack of reliable glbumes is definitely problematic for trolls, permanoobs, and hackers.

I kinda wish that another store would be made that offers the non-camwhore glbumes so that people don’t have to wait for the halfway decent ones to show up in the pwn shop.

BaconSupreme

Avatar: 77335 Sat Nov 08 20:57:52 -0500 2008

[The Bacon Stack]

Level 34 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

everything is like twice its price

wtf

hopefully my deliveries will be somewhat better but idk

BaconSupreme edited this message on 11/03/2008 9:54PM

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

Balloon Posted:

Not too bad. My hacker was not doing too great at first… barely able to afford “wake the **** ups” but now he’s got beast0r cables, wetgear and gets great delieveries.

Mine’s 18 or so, has four beast0rs and a finger implant, and I can easily afford repairs and everything else I need.

markchd

Avatar: 12369 2010-01-24 16:26:11 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

Craves Power like it's Crystal Pepsi

BaconSupreme Posted:

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

everything is like twice its price

wtf

Yeah. That.

Porco Rosso

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Oh. Just when I’d finally made enough to afford the kidney. Well, just gotta keep grinding and I’ll get it eventually. But seriously, if you’re really high level (close to 30 or higher), you don’t need restoratives really and you can afford whatever equipment you want several times over, so this doesn’t really seem to affect anybody but the mid to low level people. Is the idea to slow people down or reduce the overall amount of flezz in the economy? Because it looks to me like once you get over the hump of needing to buy restores, you can just go back to acgreat timesulating tons of flezz.

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Get max ego and pwn high cred forums. U’ll power level in no time.

JacksonKelley

[The Original fabulous personies]

Level 47 Troll

I'm a doctor, not a fabulous persongy loser like YOU.

Before, you could beat the game in 4 or 5 days. If Episode 3 doesn’t come out for at least 9 months, might as well make ep. 2 challenging enough to take more time. Log in to see images!

priscilla

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

The game gets easier as you get higher level (which I disagree with) and consumables are all but unnecessary at high levels. The only ego consumables I’d bother with are XRS’s still and the one that gives +50 for 5 turns.

SHODAN

Avatar: 56565 Thu Oct 16 09:19:29 -0400 2008

[Citadel]

Level 35 Hacker

Look at you, Hacker. A pathetic creature of meat and bone.

markchd Posted:

I agree stuff was way too cheap by the time you hit Level 35, but my Level 12 hacker is feeling the crunch. How are other mid-level players coping?

In a few levels you’ll have all your upgrades. Just do jobs for a few days. I haven’t used a drug in a long time.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!