Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Sex Prop. 8

Zi

Avatar: 10822 Wed Dec 24 04:02:22 -0500 2008

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Discuss. Also state whether or not you’re a Calfabulous person.

NotJoePesci

Avatar: 6966 Sat Feb 21 00:54:31 -0500 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 14 Troll

Best ethnic friend a guy could have! Also Im not racist. -Raepdog

I already voted **** no on that ****, and I am, indeed, from CA.

Drunkenlazyb-
astard

Avatar: 10017 Sun Nov 02 12:21:15 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

STUPID WANNABE INTERNET CELEBRITY, BTW ED ****ING SUCKS AND I SHOULD DIE

califabulous person and irl fabulous person here.

voting no tomorrow Log in to see images!

I’m not exactly marriage material nor am I really interested in getting married, but some cute lezbo friends of mine just got engaged and I’d be pretty bummed if I couldn’t abuse the open bar privileges at the wedding.

Drunkenlazybastard edited this message on 11/03/2008 5:39PM

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

Wat is proposition 8 on? Not a Califabulous person here.

Googled that ****: “Eliminates Right of Same-Sex Couples to Marry.”

Oic. Yeah, I’d vote no if I could. I Log in to see images! Johnny Mac edited this message on 11/03/2008 5:38PM

Drunkenlazyb-
astard

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

Johnny Mac Posted:

The california supreme court earlier this year struck down a law saying that homos can’t marry as unconstitutional. since then thousands have, and in reaction the religious right (with GIGANTIC financial backing from out of state, most notably the mormon church in utah) put a measure on the ballot that would b& gay marriage.

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

Prop 8 ****es me the **** off. Nevermind the specifics of what it’s about… “we’re” an intolerant bunch of bumholes so we’re going to *amend the constitution to include hate*!

Yeah, voting no tomorrow. If it pbumes, I sincerely hope that someone has resources ready to fight it based on the US Constitution.

This Rabbi put it well

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

Johnny Mac Posted:

Googled that ****: “Eliminates Right of Same-Sex Couples to Marry.”

Oic. Yeah, I’d vote no if I could. I Log in to see images!

There is one of these on the ballot in Arizona as well, Johnny.

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

People are dumb.

We seriously just need to kill everyone under a certain IQ, enforce natural selection and all.

Zi

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

I was expecting a lot more trolls…

TJF588

[URTJF2]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

I’m a Floridian, our version is Amendment 2, voted ‘no’, but… *sigh*

markchd

Avatar: 12369 2010-01-24 16:26:11 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

Craves Power like it's Crystal Pepsi

I really thought California would lead the way (in the U.S.) on this one. Ah, well.

Vuron

Avatar: 4928 2011-07-31 00:39:10 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 40 Emo Kid

Vile serpent! I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

This was a major disappointment of the night (along with Alaska possibly re-electing a convicted felonLog in to see images!

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

Vuron Posted:

This was a major disappointment of the night (along with Alaska possibly re-electing a convicted felonLog in to see images!

you’re ****ting me

no

****ing

way

they actually reelected

oh

christ

Grayson81

Level 68 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

The results so far seem to suggest that around 48% of voters have voted against Proposition 8. That’s a huge proportion given the amount of money that the Mormon Church have poured into trying to convince people that to reject Proposition 8 is to reject family values. If just two percent of the population can be convinced that heterosexual marriage isn’t weakened or threatened by equality, the result can be different next time.

This will be put to the people again, and the people will vote against bigotry and discrimination. The liberal states in the US and the liberal nations in Europe will lead the way, and eventually the world will follow.

Also, the Californian authorities have confirmed that they won’t be banning homosexuals from marrying until the votes have been fully counted and the results have been certified. This could take as much as a month and Proposition 8 cannot be retroactively applied, meaning that anyone who wants to can get married to the partner of their choice in California and stay married after the ban.

TJF588

[URTJF2]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

What Christ/Jew/Catholicfabulous persons need to understand is that just because “God’s law is higher than the law of man” does not mean that the law of man needs to reflect that of God. If people are truly confident in their faith, then they shouldn’t be afraid of those that “stray” “straying’. WWJD? Jesus’d prolly allow it to happen, then convince whoever he could to walk the “right” way. That’s how freedom should work: the right to choose, according to your own, personal judgment.

Grayson81 Posted:

Also, the Californian authorities have confirmed that they won’t be banning homosexuals from marrying until the votes have been fully counted and the results have been certified. This could take as much as a month and Proposition 8 cannot be retroactively applied, meaning that anyone who wants to can get married to the partner of their choice in California and stay married after the ban.

Heh, not here in Florida. Ours will cause anything that’s not Man+Woman to be invalid, even if it’s only an equivalent to marriage.

TJF588 edited this message on 11/05/2008 9:30AM

Zi

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Proposition 8 is a pretty big disappointment, but they’re taking it to court and I’m fairly confident that it will get to the supreme court and be overturned.

Tig O-Bitties

Avatar: 24201 Thu Nov 06 12:02:31 -0500 2008

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 33 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

TJF588 Posted:

What Christ/Jew/Catholicfabulous persons need to understand is that just because “God’s law is higher than the law of man” does not mean that the law of man needs to reflect that of God. If people are truly confident in their faith, then they shouldn’t be afraid of those that “stray” “straying’. WWJD? Jesus’d prolly allow it to happen, then convince whoever he could to walk the “right” way. That’s how freedom should work: the right to choose, according to your own, personal judgment.

That argument, unfortunately, is far too sane and rational for many people in this country.

At least you people in more civilized states actually get to vote on such things. I live in Alabama. We might legalize gay marriage here sometime within the next 200 years or so. I’m not holding my breath. Hell, we only recently repealed our ban on oral sex. (Yes, Alabama had a constitutional law banning pretty much all non-woman's genitalsl sex. This state is FAIL.)

CoreyJess

Avatar: 2355 2015-02-10 15:56:06 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Pie cannot hide overwhelming naughtiness!

We’re seeing the result of government legislating morality. It’s sad that, instead of fixing the economy, the health care monopoly, and the travesty that is the patriot act , we’re wasting our time telling law abiding people who they can love and marry.

The idiots who voted this way should care less about what their neighbors are doing, and more about how the government is eradicating their rights.

This country is truly becoming a sad, scary place.

Drunkenlazyb-
astard

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

Veer Posted:

you’re ****ting me

no

****ing

way

they actually reelected

oh

christ

you had best be ****ing joking

jesus ****ing christ.

****tlebricks

Avatar: 64836 Sun Oct 26 21:31:24 -0400 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Zi Posted:

I was expecting a lot more trolls…

Ayn Rands Log in to see images!

At least this proposition 8 **** will give the news media something else to overanalyze into ****ing pieces now the election’s over.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!