Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Pumpkin New Mission Triggers

John Fitzger-
ald Kennedy

Avatar: 43547 2009-10-17 10:48:44 -0400

[Dead Presidents So-
ciety
]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

As we progess through Episode 2, there are some obvious triggers that generate new missions (talking with Jebidiah or LittleBilly, for example), and some others are not as obvious.

What is the trigger for the Anonymous/Church of Saiyantology Mission ‘Operation Clamperl’? I may have found a glitch, but I just want to confirm the triggering event.

Bling Fling

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Black Dragon Posted:

As we progess through Episode 2, there are some obvious triggers that generate new missions (talking with Jebidiah or LittleBilly, for example), and some others are not as obvious.

What is the trigger for the Anonymous/Church of Saiyantology Mission ‘Operation Clamperl’? I may have found a glitch, but I just want to confirm the triggering event.

After picking up the IPs from the Amish forum, did you sTalk Jebediah? That should trigger it AFAIK. If not, this may help.
Bling Fling edited this message on 11/02/2008 6:02PM

Call Me Diego

Avatar: 41721 2010-01-14 23:10:10 -0500

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Emo Kid

Boo!

I am pretty sure you get it after completing another mission, but I am not sure which one.

John Fitzger-
ald Kennedy

[Dead Presidents So-
ciety
]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Bling Fling Posted:

After picking up the IPs from the Amish forum, did you sTalk Jebediah? That should trigger it AFAIK. If not, this may help.

I talked to Jeb, then went and ran another forum. It was immediately after pwning that forum that I got the cinema you mentioned above.

Bling Fling

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Black Dragon Posted:

I talked to Jeb, then went and ran another forum. It was immediately after pwning that forum that I got the cinema you mentioned above.

You got that cinematic and no Clamperl? That’s a bug AFAIK. Btw, the info I’m going on is one of my alts’ pwning history which shows she started E2 by pwning Amish and then Church. So from that I figured completing Amish triggers Clamperl. Could be I’m missing something as it’s getting late here.

John Fitzger-
ald Kennedy

[Dead Presidents So-
ciety
]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Unfortunately, I can’t test my theory ATM because all of my alts are past that mission. But I think that if you’ve started the Amish mission, but haven’t completed it, but then run the Community Church Forum, that might trigger the Anon IDC Chat. I just don’t remember the timing.
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!