Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Fun A SERIOUS THREAD ABOUT SLOTHS

Archduke Ter-
ry

Level 12 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Wikipedia Entry: Sloths are probably considered to be intriguing mainly for their facial expression that says “I am here for a fun time but let’s not get too rowdy.” (See Fig. 1)

Fig 1.

Fact: Sloths move so slow because they are saving energy for the wildest sex imaginable.

Baby Sloths: Chill out and have fun while hanging on to their mom while she moves 0.5-1 ft per minute just to get down a tree for bathroom business. (See Fig. 2)

Fig. 2

Fact: Sloths can (and will) **** you up.

Wikipedia entry: The sloth’s claws can slice steel and bicycles if they were in fact wielded by a late 1800’s strongman.

Also, sloths can have a green tinge due to their incredible symbiotic bacteria that give sloths almost superhuman protection, agility, and strength.

Prehistoric Sloths: Known to have gone extinct in the late ice age period. They were as tall as trees, ate thunderbolts, and **** lightning. (See Fig. 3)

SLOTHS ARE UNDER ATTACK!:

If you see any of these things listed, you are advised to impale and post it outside of your adobe/castle ramparts

POACHER:

(Noticeable feature: curly mustache)

JAGUARS:

(Noticeable feature: native savage remains dangling from mouth)

HARPY EAGLES:

(Noticeable feature: ****ing eagle)

Bow down to the supreme creature!

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Archduke Terry edited this message on 12/17/2007 12:55PM

dongs

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Troll

JOIN TEAM AWESOME NOW AND GET FREE LOLICON HENTAI!

itt furry ****

2krew2furous

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

You know why you know so much about sloths? Because your momma’s a ****ing sloth whore.

It’s true! I work in the same office as someone who used to be a zookeeper in San Diego, and she says that she helped deliver you from a female sloth there, after watching one of her co-workers **** that sloth six months earlier. And then the co-worker gave that sloth $100! See? “****ing sloth whore”. And that makes you a bastard child of a ****ing sloth whore.

If I was willing to give the government-sponsored admins of this site access to my PayPal account, I’d buy brownie points and give you that custom title. “Bastard child of a ****ing sloth whore.”

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Archduke Ter-
ry

Level 12 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

my mother was a saint, the only thing I can blame her for doing wrong is NOT BVUIYNG ME AN XBOX 360 WITH KEN LEVINE’S BIOSHOCK

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Fine then.

Bastard child of Saint ****ing sloth whore.

Archduke Ter-
ry

Level 12 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Are you implying something?

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Hey! You’re ****ing trolling me! In your own thread! I don’t know whether to respect you, or shoot your male reproductive organ off.

Guess I’ll go for the former, as you don’t have a male reproductive organ to shoot off. male reproductive organless.

Archduke Ter-
ry

Level 12 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Sloths are above average swimmers

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak.

me, my friend and his dad found a fossilized giant ground sloth skeleton in Jackson cave in scott country, VA years ago

Archduke Ter-
ry

Level 12 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Do you have any pictures? Ancient sloths are quite the giant mammal.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

I have quite the giant mammal myself. Unlike that guy up there who goes digging for necrophilia with his boyfriend and his daddy, who have between them, if you add it all up, only one “giant” bone.

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak.

Archduke Terry Posted:

Do you have any pictures? Ancient sloths are quite the giant mammal.

we didn’t take pictures but the NSS wrote an article on it and it was in their magazine one month in 1988, and there was pictures of the excavation in the article

we only saw the top portion and knew it was big but after seeing the whole thing from end to end I was blown away

years later i was caving in Tazwell and found some fossilized bones in a dried creekbed and had them sent to UT and it turned out to be a giant ground squirrel. i have luck when it comes to finding extinct giant ground mammals

thats all the extinct animals i have discovered, but I have found the remains of a bear, snakes, birds and two humans. the humans were about 800 year old, cherokee and the remains were turned over to the tribal council after i reported them to the state. they were murdered though, from blows to the head. they were tossed into the entrance (a vertical pit) then washed about 150 feet back into the cave, and half buried in mud.

my buddy once found human skeletal remains and excavated them himself, put them in plastic bags and removed them (a big no-no). he had them piled in the back of his car and got pulled over for speeding, was arrested on the stop and treated non too nicely, interrogated by the TBI (Tennessee Bureau of Investigation) and released after the confirmed the story. those remains were also turned over to the tribal council eventually, and he was subject to fines, but they didn’t fine him. i still laugh everytime he tells the story about the look on the cop’s face when he realized there was a human skeleton in the back seat of his car lol

Archduke Ter-
ry

Level 12 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

If only Florida had any fossils Log in to see images!

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Archduke Terry Posted:

the only fossilized creatures I have discovered were about 20 horseshoe crabs (the most horrible looking things to ever walk on earth) in roughly the same area.

That area no doubt being your genitalia, where crabs abound.

HAIL SATIN

Level 18 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

there are many other deadly sins too

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!