Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Evil Trout A Quick Guide to the Flamebate Fodder E-peen.

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

Wylin Posted:

I’d guess I have the most overall replies but not by enough different users. Not sure though because mine are in 2 big chunks and others are all spread out.

contest ftl

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

FAIL Posted:

That e-peen should be awarded based on number of threads you have in Full of Won

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

SG94 Posted:

Simon/me not legit? Get the **** out. You should know better, really. You and me would both have gotten it legit if it weren’t for the contest spam.

You might have, I doubt I would have. You got a lot of mileage out of the Ronnie thing and have always been a good troll. I post quite a bit, but, I rarely start a post without reason. I lose interest in being inflammatory pretty quickly. Best I ever did trying to spark a reaction was a Dom posting in whiny ****es that everyone, including klannies took 100% serious. I moved the damn thing to whiny ****es so everyone could go off on me and then everyone kept arguing seriously. It was so sad. Why so serious? Log in to see images!

SG94

Avatar: 53266 2011-07-31 00:43:01 -0400

[SG Inc]

Level 35 Troll

The most anal, compulsive tattle tale on this site, mess with me and meet the ban axe ****

scullyangel Posted:

Why so serious? Log in to see images!

GD, also it wouldn’t hurt to differentiate between Simon/me (90% legit and a little contest to seal it, even investing BP into NOT ruining the leaderboard by changing characters) and Fran (>70% Tubmail spam, first to do so and ruin the leaderboard). I worked hard for that damn thing and just listing me as someone who got it through contests is hardly accurate.

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

oi

no one cares if you’re legit or not

the fact that you can get the e-peen through contests and using BPs instead of actually being popular/interesting makes them completely ****ing useless

remove them

nanafabulous personjesus

[Team Shortbus]

Level 9 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

FAIL Posted:

That e-peen should be awarded based on number of threads you have in Full of Won

full of won is full of good things in the same way that forumbuildr is full of good ideas and hilarious content

eXistenZ

Avatar: 53465 Sat Nov 22 01:10:44 -0500 2008

[Klan Apathy]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Should be retired.

eXistenZ edited this message on 12/19/2008 3:06AM

Lylyth

Avatar: 46132 2015-08-09 07:16:00 -0400

Level 57 Camwhore

“Justine Berry”

Frankly, a very simple fix for this would be to just delete or move contest threads to an area that doesn’t add to Flamebate count 30 days after contest ends. If you can’t whore hard enough in that time, oh well. Obviously would take a bit of time for mods, but from what Tubs has said, moving a thread is pretty simple.

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

Liza Birdinopolis Posted:

Frankly, a very simple fix for this would be to just delete or move contest threads to an area that doesn’t add to Flamebate count 30 days after contest ends. If you can’t whore hard enough in that time, oh well. Obviously would take a bit of time for mods, but from what Tubs has said, moving a thread is pretty simple.

hahahahahahahahaha

Scarlett

Avatar: 36175 Tue Apr 07 09:46:48 -0400 2009

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Wylin, if you hadn’t created an endless contest and had just whored properly like the rest of us you would already have it. People want a cutoff.

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

Another horrible idea for a solution, might as well post it in here.

http://forumwarz.com/discussions/view/16623

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

To be honest I prefer people making contests like fran as opposed to how certain people make tons of awful threads as a way of whoring for replies.

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

Scarlett Posted:

Wylin, if you hadn’t created an endless contest and had just whored properly like the rest of us you would already have it. People want a cutoff.

I didn’t get the big give e-peen because my contest never ends, I just don’t know when it will be!

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

crayoncakes Posted:

To be honest I prefer people making contests like fran as opposed to how certain people make tons of awful threads as a way of whoring for replies.

Very good point. I prefer the Frans and Skullys of the world to the L2s and Quants

nanafabulous personjesus

[Team Shortbus]

Level 9 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

crayoncakes Posted:

Candy Corn

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I don’t think she was referring to you nana.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

SG94 Posted:

GD, also it wouldn’t hurt to differentiate between Simon/me (90% legit and a little contest to seal it, even investing BP into NOT ruining the leaderboard by changing characters) and Fran (>70% Tubmail spam, first to do so and ruin the leaderboard). I worked hard for that damn thing and just listing me as someone who got it through contests is hardly accurate.

Are you sure?

Tubmail spam might be hard, but you did the same but in less scale. I’ve worked HARDER then you to get my E-Peen, since I did my spamming by hand.

Maybe you should stop trying to desmoralize other’s efforts. Unlike you, I actually asked ET to remove me from the leaderboard when I got it, because I realized I overkilled it.

Fran edited this message on 10/31/2008 12:09AM

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

nanafabulous personjesus Posted:

Your threads aren’t awful silly Log in to see images!

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

FAIL Posted:

QFT

nanafabulous personjesus Posted:

full of won is full of good things in the same way that forumbuildr is full of good ideas and hilarious content

EDIT: actually nana is probably right Log in to see images! Orb edited this message on 10/31/2008 1:48PM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!