Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 2 Pistachio still screwing up

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

So I was on my way through a pistachio run when I noticed it put me back down to 4 unique forums. I know what some of you are saying “well you must have pwned a forum twice”. No. I didn’t. I checked and rechecked.

So what’s up with the pistachio problem we get from time to time?

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Please post the list of your last however many forum visits, going back 10 from the start of your original streak.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

How about the next 16? I think it told me “four” at Veterans of Foregin whores which should now put me at 6. Should being the operative word. Oh well, I’ll just start over again.

S.P.C.A

Internet Confessional

Veterans of Foreign Whores

Craigslust.com

Trident Media: Theremin Edition

Church of Saiyantology

Woe is Us

The Furry Farm

Headbanger’s Hellhole…of Death

Battlethreadz ThreadConstructr v3.0 Gamma

CyberChondriacs

2chin.org Fat Acceptance Forums

Traditional Childrearing Forums

Ebony Jaguars

Gays in Recovery

PUA Playpen

7VibratingLa-
ngston

Avatar: 64688 Sun Oct 19 21:42:40 -0400 2008

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

Balloon Posted:

So I was on my way through a pistachio run when I noticed it put me back down to 4 unique forums. I know what some of you are saying “well you must have pwned a forum twice”. No. I didn’t. I checked and rechecked.

So what’s up with the pistachio problem we get from time to time?

Same happend to me. I did 24, got up to World of Whorecraft and it stopped. Major sadness for me, and my DOM score.

Healbot

Avatar: 25938 Wed Oct 22 16:28:36 -0400 2008

[The Protected]

Level 49 Troll

“Complete Dipshit”

Perhaps forums with the spider disabled reset your streak? World of Whorecraft for once does not give any .moar files.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Well that’s lame. Not giving us moar files AND reseting steaks. Although if that’s the case, I’m sure the latter is not intended.

7VibratingLa-
ngston

Avatar: 64688 Sun Oct 19 21:42:40 -0400 2008

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

Evil trout any words on this? DOM is getting pretty intense and I dont want to worsen this anymore.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

I am going to look into it now. While I do this data digging, I will say this though: I have yet to find ONE occurrence of a streak being broken in the last 6 months, despite people reporting it at least once a week.

Usually it’s a misunderstanding of how the streaking works, or missing something weird they did in their last streak.

I’ll post my findings soon.

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Evil Trout Posted:

I am going to look into it now. While I do this data digging, I will say this though: I have yet to find ONE occurrence of a streak being broken in the last 6 months, despite people reporting it at least once a week.

Usually it’s a misunderstanding of how the streaking works, or missing something weird they did in their last streak.

I’ll post my findings soon.

Do you have an indicator every time a post with your name is made? Its weird I wish there was a way to tell it when your starting a streak, the only way I can think is starting out to pwn the first forum twice.

Also if possible, make the list of recently visited sites have EVERY forum you’ve been to, even community.

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

You had 20 in a row. You were then going for 24, so you have to look back through your history for 24 forums. In your last 24 you pwned the pentagon twice.

That’s why your count reset to 4.

Evil Trout edited this message on 10/28/2008 5:20PM

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

Raepdog Posted:

Do you have an indicator every time a post with your name is made? Its weird I wish there was a way to tell it when your starting a streak, the only way I can think is starting out to pwn the first forum twice.

Also if possible, make the list of recently visited sites have EVERY forum you’ve been to, even community.

The best way to start a streak is to pwn the first forum twice, and then not repeat any following that.

Also, community forums are listed on your visit history. You might be looking at your recently visited bookmarks? Click forums > Visit History.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Raepdog Posted:

Do you have an indicator every time a post with your name is made?

why_so_srs

Level 21 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

MC Hambanner

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Ok, I’ll give you the pentagon… but what about the 16 forums after that? Shouldn’t I have gotten up to 16 in a row? I received the message sometime around pwning VOFW.

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

Balloon Posted:

Ok, I’ll give you the pentagon… but what about the 16 forums after that? Shouldn’t I have gotten up to 16 in a row? I received the message sometime around pwning VOFW.

Nope, because you can’t be rewarded for a sub-streak of what you already pwned. Otherwise if you did 4, then another 4 you’d get 8 + 4 instead of just 8. Streaks have to get longer, not shorter.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!