Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Evil Trout Special Delivery!

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

quangntenemy Posted:

Not if you still get deliveries once per day.

There was an extra delivery.

maxvance

Level 28 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

The  from my extra delivery went straight into Gamble-Bot 3000’s wallet.

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

There was an extra delivery.

Evil Trout Posted:

(read: I accidentally sent out the deliveries early today)

Numerrik

[WeChall is a ****ty klan]

Level 24 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

Evil Trout Posted:

They will resume their delivery schedule tomorrow AM as usual!

This bit is causing confusion, it suggests extra delivery as opposed to early delivery.

Numerrik edited this message on 10/28/2008 1:28AM

momentumener-
gy

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

They weren’t automated??

xXxJUNEGUY1x-
Xx

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

I did some more pwning after this delivery – would this mean I get more loot the day after tomorrow? That would be most excellent.

Also, hope you reset our forum visits tomorrow, Evil Trout! hehe Log in to see images!

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Eh, the only character that didn’t need an extra delivery is the one that got one. My hacker didn’t get one.. but maybe I forgot to pwn with her.

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

Did anyone get what felt like LESS deliveries than normal this morning for pwnage *after* the special delivery yesterday?

On this char, I got the special delivery for one run of Geronimo which was pretty decent. I think it was 3 or 4 venuses and a couple other random things. After the delivery, I ran Second Wife three times. I got one venus this morning and a few random crap items totaling no more than 1k.

For 30 luck and 55 charisma, that just doesn’t seem right.

(of course, I went and sold the delivery without thinking so I can’t prove ****, but just wondering if anyone else seemed to get the same results)
spacekadt edited this message on 10/28/2008 7:58PM

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

spacekadt Posted:

Did anyone get what felt like LESS deliveries than normal this morning for pwnage *after* the special delivery yesterday?

On this char, I got the special delivery for one run of Geronimo which was pretty decent. I think it was 3 or 4 venuses and a couple other random things. After the delivery, I ran Second Wife three times. I got one venus this morning and a few random crap items totaling no more than 1k.

For 30 luck and 55 charisma, that just doesn’t seem right.

(of course, I went and sold the delivery without thinking so I can’t prove ****, but just wondering if anyone else seemed to get the same results)

I did get less.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

MC Banhammer Posted:

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/308661

But there’s a difference in “tweaking the economy” and what I saw. I wasn’t paying attention to actual cred numbers, but let’s be conservative and say that three runs of SW gives twice as much cred as one run of G!. There’s no reason that I should have seen less than 1/4 of what I got for one run on G! yesterday.

If that’s a “tweak” or a “balance”, that’s ONE HELL of an adjustment and should probably prompt more than a generic “expect tweaks” message.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!