Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Macho What's the average E-Peen

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

I like E-peens and anything to do with them. Log in to see images!

7VibratingLa-
ngston

Avatar: 64688 Sun Oct 19 21:42:40 -0400 2008

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

Evil Trout Posted:

Average E-Peen length is 2.1 with a standard deviation of 3.2, which means that if your E-Peen™ is longer than 8.3, you are in the top 5% of users.

However, there are a lot of accounts that don’t care about E-Peen™ at all. If I restrict it to active accounts, average length is 6.4 with a std of 6.5. So if you’re competing with active users you’ll need to have over a 19.4 long E-Peen™ to be in the top 5%.

Finally the largest E-Peen on the site is Pickled male reproductive organbum’s, at 53.

I have thought that it might be cool to introduce weights to the E-Peen™. Right now, every E-Peen™ is equivalent, even though some are much harder to obtain than others. So let’s say every E-Peen™ was scored between 1-50 in terms of difficulty. Your TRUE E-Peen™ would be the sum of those scores.

I’m not sure if you guys would hate that or not. Thoughts?

I like that. 1-50 though is a but much having a peen of 5000 would be big and ugly. Smaller numbers are always best ET.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

7VibratingRaepdogs Posted:

I like that. 1-50 though is a but much having a peen of 5000 would be big and ugly. Smaller numbers are always best ET.

Well really, we’ve always wanted to match it up to male reproductive organ size, in fact we’ve wanted to have a picture of a male reproductive organ that grows in length (although I’m not sure how we’d make that even remotely SFW.)

I think we could take the maximum score, make that equal to a huge 13” male reproductive organ. Then divide your score from the maximum, and give you a length of something like 8.12” People would really have to hustle to gain an extra inch.

Man just writing this feels incredibly gay.

7VibratingLa-
ngston

Avatar: 64688 Sun Oct 19 21:42:40 -0400 2008

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

Evil Trout Posted:

Well really, we’ve always wanted to match it up to male reproductive organ size, in fact we’ve wanted to have a picture of a male reproductive organ that grows in length (although I’m not sure how we’d make that even remotely SFW.)

I think we could take the maximum score, make that equal to a huge 13” male reproductive organ. Then divide your score from the maximum, and give you a length of something like 8.12” People would really have to hustle to gain an extra inch.

Say no homo that makes it so much better. You mean I can be like John Holmes? Lets say 100 Peen is 16’’, a man’s man male reproductive organ. Go from there.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Pssht, everyone knows it’s physically impossible for the human male male reproductive organ to be any longer than exactly four inches, fully erect.

...right guys?

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

Pssht, everyone knows it’s physically impossible for the human male male reproductive organ to be any longer than exactly four inches, fully erect.

...right guys?

Yeah. But you’d have to be a sexual god to have more than three.

PUBICDAWG

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 36 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

However you choose to handle it, I agree that not all E-Peen are equal. Precise values should be carefully considered and precisely tweaked, though.

Of course, the relative values of E-Peen should preferably be made known to us players in some form of other, so we can add them to the List of E-Peen on the wiki.

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

scullyangel Posted:

I like E-peens and anything to do with them. Log in to see images!

omg I hadn’t seen yours got so big Log in to see images!

ZombieFAIL

Avatar: 76613 Wed Oct 22 23:58:01 -0400 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 4 Hacker

Ask me about Free BP

e-peens are for suckers.

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

Evil Trout Posted:

Styled and placed like the post count bar like in many other forums pretty much, I bumume? Although I’m glad we’re not going to have post counts over there <—— (better not,) this seems like a cool idea to test out.

Do you think it will take a while to do this though? I’m not sure how much work you still have with ep2 and the rest of the site to do this side-coding.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Johnny Mac Posted:

Do you think it will take a while to do this though? I’m not sure how much work you still have with ep2 and the rest of the site to do this side-coding.

It’s a relatively easy upgrade to the software. The hard part is going through the 100+ E-peen™ and bumigning values.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Evil Trout Posted:

It’s a relatively easy upgrade to the software. The hard part is going through the 100+ E-peen™ and bumigning values.

make all the medal, and row peen 5.

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

how much are donation e-peens worth

important question

The Suspender

Avatar: 70366 Mon Dec 29 00:40:55 -0500 2008

Level 24 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

Essential if you’re going to make it correlate to a rank system-Make each Epeen correlate to a different “Epeen Number”, which effects your count differently. Like someone with 10 epeen that are mostly threes would beat someone with 20 that are 1s.

Also, take this article that ultimately defines gayness:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/male reproductive organ_fencing

And turn it into some sort of multiplayer minigame in which epeen length gives you an advantage.

fibrebiz

Level 26 Camwhore

“Playmate of the Month”

Wow. That is extremely high risk homogay.

I think that would be quite cool.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Veer Posted:

how much are donation e-peens worth

important question

E-Peen that can only be earned by donating, or doing anything that ultimately requires BP, were purposely given relatively low values. We’re fully aware of how it might be perceived if that weren’t the case. Don’t let that stop you from donating your life savings, though. It’s still a lot cheaper than real male reproductive organ surgery.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!