Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 3 [CLOSED] Forum Loss Glitch

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

So Im pwning the robot forum, my game stops working. Im in the boss thread and I refresh the page, it stops working. It sends me back to the main forum and says “I found a bug or tried to hack”. I tried to go back but could not. I lost all those 20 minutes of work and effort, and my last forum visit. This and the lolcat e-peen blows, I wish CZ tested this all in EXTREME BETA for another week or two to fix this up. Oh well, no problems, FW actually listens to the users.

Zero Ziat

Avatar: 58215 Thu Oct 16 22:23:08 -0400 2008

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 28 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

Same here, now this blowed, quite a lot.

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

Reading this thread made me have sniffles, and I blowed.

Lots of times if the forum stops working and when you refresh and it says you are trying to get into a different forum you can use the back bumon. Sometimes you actually already beat the forum and this won’t work. Did you look in your list of forums pwned (Bookmarks>Forums>History Tab) and see if you had actually won?

Else

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Yeah, had this as well. Submitted it as a bug yesterday. The game doesn’t let you re-enter that forum for obvious reasons, yet there should be some kind of flag that does allow you to where appropriate.

Zero Ziat

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 28 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

Paranoid Panorama: ROTM 10/23/2008 2:21PM –

This sucks male reproductive organ and likes getting great timesmed on alright.

http://forumwarz.com/forums/battle/48

That’s the link to that forum, not reentering ‘till I get my visit back.

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

I’ve now lost two forum visits from this and not one word from the mod. I’m a student, I don’t have that much time to play this game but this really ****es me off that people are too bust working on extra-game features such as DOM than the actual game. My contentedness with the purchase is decreasing, and I know that doe not mean anything significant to the thousands of people that bought the game, but this does. Blow.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Dude, of course it’s annoying and frustrating, but hang in there.

You have to figure brand new stuff plus a server migration – there are going to be problems. Hundreds of bug reports, glitch reports to go through. Not just valid ones like yours, but bunches from people who *think* something is a glitch, but is actually just the way things are. If you read through some of the threads you can see that a large number of people are mentioning submitting bug reports and that is only the people who have taken the time to find and post on Flamebate.

If you are out of visits, just try to be patient. If you need to burn some visits, but can’t progress with the story, why not take a couple of jobs, so your visits aren’t wasted?

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

scullyangel Posted:

Dude, of course it’s annoying and frustrating, but hang in there.

You have to figure brand new stuff plus a server migration – there are going to be problems. Hundreds of bug reports, glitch reports to go through. Not just valid ones like yours, but bunches from people who *think* something is a glitch, but is actually just the way things are. If you read through some of the threads you can see that a large number of people are mentioning submitting bug reports and that is only the people who have taken the time to find and post on Flamebate.

If you are out of visits, just try to be patient. If you need to burn some visits, but can’t progress with the story, why not take a couple of jobs, so your visits aren’t wasted?

I’m more important than them. Moving to other comp. Its no big deal, just sorta unbalance balancing. I know that Evil Trout is spending many meth fueled nights working on fixings glitches, Jalapeno working on coding, Banhammer working on peace keeping, and Tubs working on how to get me banned.

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Also you can just leave the sub-forum, and keep pwning it to exploit many visits for leveling.

Zero Ziat

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 28 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

Grr, gave it a try again, the same ****ing thing happened.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Hey guys,

I’m trying to reproduce this but having difficulty. Is it just that the forum crashes for a random reason and you can’t refresh it due to the nature of the subforum, or is it always crashing for some reason?

7VibratingLa-
ngston

Avatar: 64688 Sun Oct 19 21:42:40 -0400 2008

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

Evil Trout Posted:

Hey guys,

I’m trying to reproduce this but having difficulty. Is it just that the forum crashes for a random reason and you can’t refresh it due to the nature of the subforum, or is it always crashing for some reason?

Crashes for my random internet problems, and cannot be refreshed.

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

7VibratingRaepdogs Posted:

Crashes for my random internet problems, and cannot be refreshed.

Oh I see. I’ve flagged this thread as a high priority bug now. Will probably be fixed by Tuesday evening, hopefully earlier.

7VibratingLa-
ngston

Avatar: 64688 Sun Oct 19 21:42:40 -0400 2008

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

Evil Trout Posted:

Oh I see. I’ve flagged this thread as a high priority bug now. Will probably be fixed by Tuesday evening, hopefully earlier.

Heh Heh Just as planned.

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

Okay guys, this is fixed. It no longer does the check for the bookmark when you enter the forum (or refresh it), but when you perform your first action.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!