Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 3 Buying BP with AlertPay?

AtomicScript-
er

Avatar: 64129 Thu Oct 16 17:05:30 -0400 2008

[Haxxorz Hell]

Level 33 Hacker

This Stays On The Internet

My PayPal account is messed up, and I was wondering if I could just mail Evil Trout some money and get me some BP. I have $42 in the account right now, and I want to spend it on FW. That’s right, I’m that stupid. Anyway, any help/suggestions?

AtomicScript-
er

[Haxxorz Hell]

Level 33 Hacker

$42 in my AlertPay account, that is.

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

AtomicScripter Posted:

$42 in my AlertPay account, that is.

Can it convert to dollours?

AtomicScript-
er

[Haxxorz Hell]

Level 33 Hacker

Wylin Posted:

Can it convert to dollours?

...what? This is a non-RP forum, only post if you can help.

SIG-ENABLING-
-MOCK CONGLER

Avatar: 70410 Tue Mar 31 18:27:10 -0400 2009

[The Airship]

Level 20 Hacker

Posesses, and is, an incredibly large male reproductive organ

AtomicScripter Posted:

AHAHAHA bumHURT fabulous person!

SIG-ENABLING-MOCK CONGLER was banned for this post by Evil Trout

SIG-ENABLING-MOCK CONGLER edited this message on 07/23/2009 2:25PM

AtomicScript-
er

[Haxxorz Hell]

Level 33 Hacker

XSS Code Posted:

AHAHAHA bumHURT fabulous person!

Once again, only if you can help. Reported.

SIG-ENABLING-
-MOCK CONGLER

[The Airship]

Level 20 Hacker

AtomicScripter Posted:

AHAHA fabulous person REPORTED ME!

SIG-ENABLING-
-MOCK CONGLER

[The Airship]

Level 20 Hacker

AtomicScripter Posted:

Also, why so bumhurt?

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

AtomicScripter Posted:

Does this thing you refer to possibly send money orders? They are looking into accepting those. Otherwise you’ll need to figure out how you messed up your paypal account. I dunno how you can mess it up, it’s pretty easy to use IMHO. Maybe make a new one?

Wylin edited this message on 10/21/2008 10:55PM

AtomicScript-
er

[Haxxorz Hell]

Level 33 Hacker

Yes, it can. It’s very versatile, just like PayPal. And I un-activated it, un-linked from my bank account, and now I can’t re-do that.

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

AtomicScripter Posted:

Yes, it can. It’s very versatile, just like PayPal. And I un-activated it, un-linked from my bank account, and now I can’t re-do that.

What did they say when you called them and told them you were a dumbbum and want to use it again?

SIG-ENABLING-
-MOCK CONGLER

[The Airship]

Level 20 Hacker

Wylin Posted:

What did they say when you called them and told them you were a dumbbum and want to use it again?

That’s the point. He’s a dumbbum.

AtomicScript-
er

[Haxxorz Hell]

Level 33 Hacker

I find it slightly humorous that you all take such pleasure in making fun of my problems. I ask for help paying for an online game, and I’m confronted with a menagerie of idiots who can’t seem to comprehend the meaning of what I’m trying to get at. The internet is a mysterious place.

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

AtomicScripter Posted:

I find it slightly humorous that you all take such pleasure in making fun of my problems. I ask for help paying for an online game, and I’m confronted with a menagerie of idiots who can’t seem to comprehend the meaning of what I’m trying to get at. The internet is a mysterious place.

I’m all for you getting it to work, but right now you have to fix your paypal. Sometime in the future you _may_ have other options. We didn’t mess up your paypal, don’t blame us.

And when you went to buy BP did you read this ok, or should I help you find a text-to-speech convertor?

BP buying screen Posted:

We currently accept Payments through Paypal. If you don’t have/want a Paypal account, you may still use Paypal to pay via credit card.

Wylin edited this message on 10/21/2008 11:18PM

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

I think ET has looked at some other payment forms, but I can’t remember if he’s looked at this one.

If he hasn’t already, he probably will. He seems open to allowing lots of forms of payment.

Zendra

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

I think ET has looked at some other payment forms, but I can’t remember if he’s looked at this one.

If he hasn’t already, he probably will. He seems open to allowing lots of forms of payment.

Of course he is. Everyone is open to getting money.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

I’m certainly not against using other services, but this is the first I’ve heard of AlertPay (actually I think you submitted a contact us submission a few days ago too.)

At this point I just don’t have the time to integrate with another processor, also I’m slightly paranoid about dealing with companies I’ve never heard of when it comes to money.

I think you said in your email that you don’t have a credit card. Have you looked into getting a Visa gift card? You can buy them with regular money and Paypal will accept them under the credit card processing section.

Also, on a hilarious note, I found this post on a forum when I googled AlertPay:

Some Forum Guy Posted:

This is going to cause a lot of liberals and bigot haters grief, but after reading the list of the board of directors of Alertpay I have to ask why in hell would I trust my personal info to a group of Muslims with ethnic names like the ones listed on the 911 highjackings.I’m terrible right ? Well if Mr.Patel can bumure me that none of our info will fall into the hands of Al Qaeda or Bin Laden to be used to further the terrorist activities that have taken the lives of my countrymen and our servicemen daily, then I for one will never consider using the service and I would hope that other Americans and those around the world that despise the enemies of the free world would agree.Now I’ll watch as those bleeding heart’s cry about me having the audacity to open my mouth with the thoughts of my heart.Well guess what, this is my right, and it has been paid for by more blood than I care to write about and until people start saying what’s on their minds, instead of worrying about what feelings are going to be hurt, scams like the one at green zap will continue.This is my opinion, and you can disagree or approve but remember Bin Laden is still out there and is looking for ways to pay for more bombs to attack our boy’s over in lands they are trying to protect.Mr Patel you may not be a muslim and you may not be a scam artist,BUT UNTIL I HAVE PROOF THAT YOUR ON THE UP AND UP ———No way !!!!!

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Some Forum Guy Posted:

Well if Mr.Patel can bumure me that none of our info will fall into the hands of Al Qaeda or Bin Laden to be used to further the terrorist activities that have taken the lives of my countrymen and our servicemen daily, then I for one will never consider using the service

If the terrorists get no info, I’m not gonna use the service?

So we want to support terrorism.. especially terrorism against Canada.

Wylin edited this message on 10/22/2008 11:20PM

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Trout, this is a serious issue. I know SOME people in the forum would rather we keep silent about this, but those bleeding hearts don’t know how much blood I’ve bled for this bleeding country, blood. I need bumURANCE that Forumwarz is not filtering money to terror cells, and if that means some people who don’t have PayPal cant by BP, well GOSH DARNIT, that’s a small price to pay.

Also, AtomicScripter? As in atomic bombs, threatening our borders? I’d watch this dude pretty closely.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!