Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Feature ATTN: EVIL TROUT (AND OTHER UNDEAD GENITALS)

Anansi

[Arsenal of Ninjacr-
acy
]

Level 69 Troll

Resident Psychoanalyst

48 HOURS

THAT’S ALL YOUR GET

48 HOURS BEFORE THE UNTHINKABLE HAPPENS…

IF YOU DO NOT FIX THE WEBSPIDER BUG

THEN MY HACKER ALT WILL HAVE TO WASTE FORUM VISITS

OR START MAKING VISITS WITHOUT GETTING .MOAR FILES

OBVIOUSLY YOU WILL WANT TO DO EVERYTHING IN YOUR POWER TO PREVENT THIS CATASTROPHE BROUGHT ON BY REALLY ****TY PROGRAMMING. I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP IN RESOLVING THIS MATTER OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE AND SERIOUSNESS.

SINCERELY,

DR. ANANSI

PS GET THIS DONE AND I’LL WAIVE THE BILL FOR THOSE LAST TWO CONFIDENTIAL THERAPY SESSIONS. THE ONES YOU DIDN’T WANT ME TO TELL ANYONE ABOUT.

Anansi edited this message on 10/20/2008 10:00PM

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

I’m a senior in high school and my sister is in 8th grade. Ever since she started junior high she has started to spend a ridiculous amount of time in the bathroom perfecting her appearance. This really ****es me off.. first of all because at some point in the ****ing morning I’d like to take the 10 damn minutes it takes me to get ready without having to bang on the bathroom door for 20 minutes.. and second because someone that young really should not be so ****ing concerned about their appearance.. hell anyone at any age shouldn’t imo.

Anyway, the other morning I finally got the bathroom and I decided to go for the early morning shower fap session. You guys know what a struggle this can be right?? Well there I was thinking about some hot Asian girl in my language arts clbum, about to climax, when the little **** knocks on the door and says “is it safe to come in? I need to do something.”

Granted she has done this countless times before and it hasn’t really bothered me, but this time I had spent a good 10 minutes working up male reproductive organ and I wasn’t going to let her escape this great injustice. So I tell her it’s safe, she opens the door and then I whirl the shower curtain open with my red hot steaming male reproductive organ shining in its full glory.

She screams and runs to tell my uptight christian parents who now think I need counseling.

That afternoon when I got home from school she was locked in her room. I knocked on the door and told her I wanted to apologize. She opened it and I walked in, gave her a big hug and said I’m sorry for doing what I did this morning. She accepted and then said “Brother, that was the first male reproductive organ I have ever seen in real life”

At this moment I felt a surge of power and gratification that has yet to be equaled.

Combobreaker

Avatar: 70397 Sat Oct 25 21:25:15 -0400 2008

[WHEN I WAS]

Level 35 Troll

United States of Purple Drank

I LIKE THE SMELL OF MY OWN FARTS

AtomicScripter Posted:

Those chances are about 2/1, you’re ugly as hell and about one half of the people here worship me

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

I just watched the tv show Heros and I wonder if Peter will be ok.

Anansi

[Arsenal of Ninjacr-
acy
]

Level 69 Troll

Resident Psychoanalyst

^ I HEAR THAT SOME PEOPLE TURN OUT TO HAVE POWERS AND THEN SOME OF THEM DIE

^^ YOU SHOULD SHOVE A TUBE UP YOUR bum AND ONLY BREATHE THROUGH IT

^^^ LEARN TROLLING, PERMAN00B

^^^^ SERIOUSLY? TROLLING THE GUY WHO MADE THIS SITE?
Anansi edited this message on 10/20/2008 10:35PM

****tlebricks

Avatar: 64836 Sun Oct 26 21:31:24 -0400 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Wylin Posted:

LAST TIME I SAW HIM HE HAD A PIPE LODGED IN THE BACK OF HIS HEAD. Log in to see images!

I’M SURE HE’LL BE FINE.
Shittlebricks edited this message on 10/20/2008 10:37PM

Inertia

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

****tlebricks Posted:

LAST TIME I SAW HIM HE HAD A PIPE LODGED IN THE BACK OF HIS HEAD. Log in to see images!

I’M SURE HE’LL BE FINE.

I can’t remember that part from tonight’s show..? Last I saw him his evil daddy sucked the powers out of him.
Wylin edited this message on 10/20/2008 10:39PM

****tlebricks

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Wylin Posted:

I can’t remember that part from tonight’s show..? Last I saw him his evil daddy sucked the powers out of him.

I HAVEN’T SEEN THAT YET.

ALSO, I AGREE WITH THE OP. THE HACKER GLITCH IS MAKING ME RAGE AND SHOUT AT MY COMPUTER MONITOR. Log in to see images! Shittlebricks edited this message on 10/20/2008 10:42PM

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

****tlebricks Posted:

ALSO, I AGREE WITH THE OP. THE HACKER GLITCH IS MAKING ME RAGE. Log in to see images!

What is this webspider bug he vaguely mentioned?

Inertia

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

stop posting heroes spoilers

We’re delayed by 1 week here in AUSTRALIA

****tlebricks

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Wylin Posted:

What is this webspider bug he vaguely mentioned?

HACKERS CAN’T USE THE SPIDER. IT’S LISTED AS UNUSABLE IN THE INVENTORY.

Inertia

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

oh right about op yes.

Please, my hacker alt need .moar files too

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Inertia Posted:

Wow, that sucks way harder than your sister.

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

****tlebricks Posted:

HACKERS CAN’T USE THE SPIDER. IT’S LISTED AS UNUSABLE IN THE INVENTORY.

The hacker alt I started 3 days ago is collecting files just fine. In fact, he’s completed like 15 so far to my 0 completed files. I was like wtf when I had bought the software and it didn’t let me equip it, then I pwned another forum and got the email with the software in it.

Endedrural

Avatar: 36629 Fri Oct 24 22:53:46 -0400 2008

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Wylin Posted:

Peter’s a fabulous person. I hope he runs out of the building, then gets hit by a bus and dies. Sylar and Hiro are the only two decent characters on the damn show. Also, that chick that can run really fast is all right. And the cop that can read minds. Everyone else is annoying as ****.

EDIT:

Inertia Posted:

Claire and her mother go to save Claire’s bilogical mother that can control fire. The guy that’s holding her captive also captures Claire and her mom, then they play Russian roulette and Claire’s mom shoots Claire. But then Claire gets up and knocks the guy out. Also, that Adam guy that lived back in feudal Japan dies. The Petrelli father like turns him to dust and some ****. Also, Ando’s not dead. It was all just Hiro’s clever ruse.

Endedrural edited this message on 10/20/2008 10:55PM

Inertia

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

Endedrural Posted:

Peter’s a fabulous person. I hope he runs out of the building, then gets hit by a bus and dies.

Didn’t this already happen?

oh it was a taxi my bad

****tlebricks

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Wylin Posted:

The hacker alt I started 3 days ago is collecting files just fine. In fact, he’s completed like 15 so far to my 0 completed files. I was like wtf when I had bought the software and it didn’t let me equip it, then I pwned another forum and got the email with the software in it.

FFFFFFFFF-

I GUESS I’M JUST LUCKY THEN. Log in to see images! Shittlebricks edited this message on 10/20/2008 10:52PM

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Inertia Posted:

I’m a senior in high school and my sister is in 8th grade. Ever since she started junior high she has started to spend a ridiculous amount of time in the bathroom perfecting her appearance. This really ****es me off.. first of all because at some point in the ****ing morning I’d like to take the 10 damn minutes it takes me to get ready without having to bang on the bathroom door for 20 minutes.. and second because someone that young really should not be so ****ing concerned about their appearance.. hell anyone at any age shouldn’t imo.

Anyway, the other morning I finally got the bathroom and I decided to go for the early morning shower fap session. You guys know what a struggle this can be right?? Well there I was thinking about some hot Asian girl in my language arts clbum, about to climax, when the little **** knocks on the door and says “is it safe to come in? I need to do something.”

Granted she has done this countless times before and it hasn’t really bothered me, but this time I had spent a good 10 minutes working up male reproductive organ and I wasn’t going to let her escape this great injustice. So I tell her it’s safe, she opens the door and then I whirl the shower curtain open with my red hot steaming male reproductive organ shining in its full glory.

She screams and runs to tell my uptight christian parents who now think I need counseling.

That afternoon when I got home from school she was locked in her room. I knocked on the door and told her I wanted to apologize. She opened it and I walked in, gave her a big hug and said I’m sorry for doing what I did this morning. She accepted and then said “Brother, that was the first male reproductive organ I have ever seen in real life”

At this moment I felt a surge of power and gratification that has yet to be equaled.

Why didn’t u enjoy her? Log in to see images!

Buying a lot of zomg im so fat.xpeg – 500 each 

Endedrural

Avatar: 36629 Fri Oct 24 22:53:46 -0400 2008

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

quangntenemy Posted:

Why didn’t u enjoy her? Log in to see images!

Copypasta

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!